Page 49 of 179 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    I don't think there will be a big fight. I have not gotten issue #3 yet, but if this Nuclear man is somehow manipulating Rogue on an emotional level with his will weakening ray, I believe Carol will use psychology to break his grip on Rogue. Carol may end up coming clean about a long-hidden truth about what happened between them so long ago to set Rogue free.
    I have all 23 issues of the original Ms. Marvel series, Avengers #175-200, Avengers Annual #10, all of Claremont's first X-Men run, Operation Galatic Storm, all of Kurt Busiek's Avengers run and Ironman run, and Brian Reed's second Ms.Marvel run.
    I think Rogue will snap out of it mid-fight and join Carol's army. There has to be some kind of fight (the bigger the better ), otherwise it's just a missed opportunity.

Incredible Member

CD016A3E-3FFF-4F19-903E-25460B564CC9.jpg

Sounds like we’ll get at least some fun scrappiness

Guys! It's preview day! I mean, sure we probably won't see it until O'dark hundred. But #9 is nearly here!

Please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE Kelly, have Rogue call Carol a YANKEE WITCH at least once!

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Guys! It's preview day! I mean, sure we probably won't see it until O'dark hundred. But #9 is nearly here!
    It’s been 84 years.gif

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    It’s been 84 years.gif
    It feels like 84 years since I posted this! LOL Awwww, c'mon the X-Tremists #2 was posted hours ago! This issue is such a big deal for Rogue fans!

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    Whoa ... dude ... this is gonna get INTERESTING!

Incredible Member

Right?!?! I have so many thoughts!!!!!!!

So we were kinda close with our guesses, but I STILL didn't see this coming. Mind is already a little blown and that's without even a hint of what Rogue is up to. Damn.

Incredible Member

All right you all....I’m going full tin foil hat now. You know how KT mentioned she had gambit ask “the question” at the end of the mini to kind of “prep” us for the wedding...well now we have two missions involving kids/babies. And now Gambit is talking about wanting it all? Plus AppleJ has done her extensive reasoning on the grey twins and why it’s totally plausible they are romy kiddos. What if issue 12 ends with them meeting the kiddos?!?! (And yes I know she says she doesn’t want them saddled with kids, but she was against the wedding too at first...and is an awesome writer and can make things work.)

Also, I think KT will still be writing them because she hasn’t retweeted every X-Men Monday interview with JDW, but she did retweet the one mentioning the team book.

I’m crazy and just providing a glimpse to my bizarre logic and probably wrong...but why should being wrong stop me?
    Last edited by Couplest; 03-21-2019 at 06:59 PM.

KT is trolling the **** outta Gambit & Rogue — first an egg, now an actual baby.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    KT is trolling the **** outta Gambit & Rogue — first an egg, now an actual baby.
    LOL. Yeah, definitely.

What a great preview. The art is fantastic on those pages.

Plus AppleJ has done her extensive reasoning on the grey twins and why it’s totally plausible they are romy kiddos. What if issue 12 ends with them meeting the kiddos?!?! (And yes I know she says she doesn’t want them saddled with kids, but she was against the wedding too at first...and is an awesome writer and can make things work.)
    Doubtful rhey’ll meet the grey twins in issue #12 as AoXM is still in process and should wrap mid July. I’m fully team support of they’re their kids but if they meet up, it’ll be further down the line. At this point, it should just become a running gag that everytime the kids are back at the mansion, Gambit & Rogue’s have just left on another cross-country/off world mission.

I’m not on team ZOMGBABBIE but it’s amusing that a lot of people think it’s creative death. Clearly none of ‘em are reading Saga.

Spectacular Member Kalternativa's Avatar

Smile

All right you all....I’m going full tin foil hat now. You know how KT mentioned she had gambit ask “the question” at the end of the mini to kind of “prep” us for the wedding...well now we have two missions involving kids/babies. And now Gambit is talking about wanting it all? Plus AppleJ has done her extensive reasoning on the grey twins and why it’s totally plausible they are romy kiddos. What if issue 12 ends with them meeting the kiddos?!?! (And yes I know she says she doesn’t want them saddled with kids, but she was against the wedding too at first...and is an awesome writer and can make things work.)

Also, I think KT will still be writing them because she hasn’t retweeted every X-Men Monday interview with JDW, but she did retweet the one mentioning the team book.

I’m crazy and just providing a glimpse to my bizarre logic and probably wrong...but why should being wrong stop me?
    For me, the final point about the history of the gray kids is that they are wearing green and pink. Come on? It can not be coincidence, especially added to all the other details perfectly pointed out by AppleJ.

I agree with KT about the problems of heroes having children, but at the same time, I can not get the smile out of my face when I think that something like this is coming around.