Page 118 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2671

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    So Dawn of X books will be announced this weekend. At last! Fingers crossed for a great writing team and artist and premise ...
    We know that they’ll be in a team book that will be out by the end of the year. Going by that schedule, it’s safe to say that they’re part of the Dawn of X books. I’m nervous and excited. Any guesses on what team they could possibly be in?

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    We know that they’ll be in a team book that will be out by the end of the year. Going by that schedule, it’s safe to say that they’re part of the Dawn of X books. I’m nervous and excited. Any guesses on what team they could possibly be in?
    Will be pessimistic so I won`t be dissapointed. My guess: Emma centered book by Duggan.

Both Gambit and Rogue appeared in X-Men Black Emma. It was the only X book planned by White where appeared Gambit and Rogue after he became main editor. MMX was planned before.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    The secrecy around this whole event has been pretty next level. All we have is the JDW clue that it's a book neither have been in before, which for classic titles is fairly limited. All I can come up with are X-Force and Excalibur. Otherwise it has to be a new title or non-X-title. And I'm in a complete kerfuffle over who will write it. And all we can do is pray for a good artist.

I keep thinking they would be interesting on a strikeforce team like X-Force with their skill sets, but neither is a killer per se.

My real guess is new title.

Of course I want Kelly writing them, but magic 8 ball states all hints point to no. So perhaps someone from the other side of Marvel like Cates? Or someone new like Ayala? Or since X-Men Red was so successful, maybe Tom Taylor? And selfishly I want Larraz or Perez or Azrar on pencils.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Will be pessimistic so I won`t be dissapointed. My guess: Emma centered book by Duggan.

Both Gambit and Rogue appeared in X-Men Black Emma. It was the only X book planned by White where appeared Gambit and Rogue after he became main editor. MMX was planned before.
    They would be fun to play off Emma and all three are a little gray in their morality.

Hmmmm, not sure how I'd feel about Duggan. Wishy washy.

They would be fun to play off Emma and all three are a little gray in their morality.

Hmmmm, not sure how I'd feel about Duggan. Wishy washy.
    Duggan would be good for Rogue but Remy probably would get dugganed again.

Duggan would be good for Rogue but Remy probably would get dugganed again.
    Exactly. I don't want a writer to have him that doesn't genuinely like the character. Which is a tall order at Marvel, sadly.

Ngl but I’ll be excited to have them on the same team as Emma. I think Emma and Rogue have the potential for a great friendship; I love the fact that Emma came to Rogue first for help in X-Men Black. Not thrilled about the possibility of Duggan writing Remy—no way is he NOT gonna bring up the whole Deadpool thing.

I don’t think they’ll be in X-Force either. It doesn’t really bode well after all the morality talk in MMX. Excalibur is a possibility. I would love for them to be in X-Factor but since Remy has been on it before, it’s not an option anymore. Whatever book they end up in, I really hope it’s an X-Book. They’ve both been away from the rest of the X-fam for way too long.

One more, Gambit from behind

IMG_20190716_121127.jpg

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

That's awesome, R0d! Where will you be displaying them?
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    That's awesome, R0d! Where will you be displaying them?
    I'm building a collection of Gambit and Rogue trades so I'll put them right next to them.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    I'm building a collection of Gambit and Rogue trades so I'll put them right next to them.
    Perfect! You'll have to post pics when you get it all set up
    Make Good Art

Just FYI, no Gambit or Rogue cameo in UXM 22 or AoXM omega. Not that I'm surprised really, just was hopeful. And so we wait for their next sighting.

Just FYI, no Gambit or Rogue cameo in UXM 22 or AoXM omega. Not that I'm surprised really, just was hopeful. And so we wait for their next sighting.
    Thanks. Also no sight of them in HOX POX previes and list of characters.

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    Cool! I like it