Page 94 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2671

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Babs Tarr posted a pretty intimate drawing of Gambit and Rogue working out. There's no nudity, but I wasn't sure if it would qualify as NSFW or not. Either way, here is where you can see it: https://twitter.com/babsdraws/status...97181518401537
    Holy smokes ... I ... I'm gonna have to go pick my jaw up off the floor. Wow that is next level.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Holy smokes ... I ... I'm gonna have to go pick my jaw up off the floor. Wow that is next level.
    Right? Haha She did a similar one with Dick Grayson and Babs Gordon a while ago and it was equally as steamy
    Make Good Art

Babs Tarr posted a pretty intimate drawing of Gambit and Rogue working out. There's no nudity, but I wasn't sure if it would qualify as NSFW or not. Either way, here is where you can see it: https://twitter.com/babsdraws/status...97181518401537
    On top of the gorgeous anatomy, steamy teasing and sense of fun, that Remy smirk and Rogue's bedroom eyes are what have me deceased. Wow.

Awesome drawing! Very live.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Okay, as great as that sketch is, I am LIVING for all of the thirst meme comments being left as a response on her Twitter

BANNED

That’s just awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    Okay, as great as that sketch is, I am LIVING for all of the thirst meme comments being left as a response on her Twitter
    Yes, right?! This is a good sign. And then all the people confused because they haven't read a comic in a decade.

Yes, right?! This is a good sign. And then all the people confused because they haven't read a comic in a decade.
    Haha I love the top tweet:

Reactions to this tweet:
    -Horny AF (I’m in this category, this pose is amazing I love it!!!!! ��������)
    -“UM ACTUALLY...”
    Make Good Art

Haha I love the top tweet:

Reactions to this tweet:
    -Horny AF (I’m in this category, this pose is amazing I love it!!!!! ��������)
    -“UM ACTUALLY...”
    The number of retweets and likes is pretty impressive. Quite a few Gambit and Rogue fans out there! Good on Babs Tarr for the free advertising.

Did you all see that Wolverine the Lost Trail is finally released? Remy hasn't appeared yet in the first episode. Can't wait to see how this goes. https://twitter.com/THR/status/1098213237286465536?s=19

Also, you probably saw THIS article already. https://comicbook.com/marvel/amp/201...mpression=true Chris Hemsworth wanted to play Gambit. My mind is blown. Probably worked out better in the long run that he didn't get it because he's such a great Thor and that Wolverine movie was pure awful. Also I can't imagine him pulling off that accent. But on the other hand ... could have been one dead sexy Gambit.

Incredible Member

I’m finishing up the 10th episode right now. Overall I liked it and think it was well done, but I could have used more Gambit. Then again that’s often the case. (There was also a part where I thought we might get a Rogue mention, but alas it was not meant to be.)

Oh my mixed feelings bout Chris Hemsworth Gambit. I don’t know if he could do the accent and origins was a trash fire but he’s so dreamy!
    Last edited by Couplest; 05-29-2019 at 09:29 PM.

Did you all see that Wolverine the Lost Trail is finally released? Remy hasn't appeared yet in the first episode. Can't wait to see how this goes. https://twitter.com/THR/status/1098213237286465536?s=19

Also, you probably saw THIS article already. https://comicbook.com/marvel/amp/201...mpression=true Chris Hemsworth wanted to play Gambit. My mind is blown. Probably worked out better in the long run that he didn't get it because he's such a great Thor and that Wolverine movie was pure awful. Also I can't imagine him pulling off that accent. But on the other hand ... could have been one dead sexy Gambit.
    Just downloaded episode 1! Even if Gambit isn't in it yet, I'm excited. I really enjoyed the first season
    Make Good Art

Did you see this variant cover?!?!

IMG_20190530_130941.jpg

Damn it, now I need this book.

Did you see this variant cover?!?!

IMG_20190530_130941.jpg

Damn it, now I need this book.
    Oh boy. I was planning on getting this book anyways, but I need this cover. Hopefully it isn't ridiculously priced
    Make Good Art

THE INTENSITY!

Joe Madureira Rambit content is always a blessing, but on top of Babs Tarr's art from earlier this week I just can't. No one does bedroom eyes/yearning like Rogue and Gambit!