Page 148 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2671

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    The most logical theory that I liked is that Gambit is Adam Essex, the son of Sinister.

It is shown really good in this video.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xmen/commen..._new_evidence/
    He makes some very valid points! I wonder if/how the outcome of HoXPoX will or won't feed further into this theory? At least one of the Sinister Secrets could tie into this.

We're almost halfway there people! October is calling!

Thinking on the HoXPoX Sinister Secrets and the future Chimeras paired up with the info from the link Purp shared - what if Gambit is one of Sinister's early forays into creating chimeras? Possibly using DNA from his deceased son Adam Essex and the Summers line from Amanda Mueller?

Yep, these are the thoughts waking me up. Thanks HoXPoX.

Gambit was absent from anything HOX POX related so I doubt that he will be used somwhere by Hickman.

Gambit was absent from anything HOX POX related so I doubt that he will be used somwhere by Hickman.
    Probably, but that particular Sinister Secret kind of swung the door wide open to the possibilities of several Summers line mutants existing. If the intention is to tie together and expand upon existing X-Men lore, it wouldn't surprise me if that possibility is opened up here for a future writer if not Hickman himself.

Astonishing Member

Possibly, but since we already know Vulcan is coming back (oh, goodie...) it’s probably just talking about him. That is a cool theory though, about sinister’s son.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Thinking on the HoXPoX Sinister Secrets and the future Chimeras paired up with the info from the link Purp shared - what if Gambit is one of Sinister's early forays into creating chimeras? Possibly using DNA from his deceased son Adam Essex and the Summers line from Amanda Mueller?

Yep, these are the thoughts waking me up. Thanks HoXPoX.
    1) This is a really clever theory.

2) I am going to curse you tonight when I'm still thinking about it, and the ramifications of it should it ever be revealed. (Rogue would stand by her man though!)

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

For those starving, here's a snack.

She looks pregnant

She doesn’t necessarily look pregnant but she def doesn’t look as skinny as Betsy is in the other preview art that we’ve seen. ....

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Beautiful art and colors.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

I love it...

But that’s so much brown in the same tone. In R&G/MMX they had very different brown tones for hair color which were different tones than his trench coat. This picture has their same color hair just about, plus browns in the mountain & beach backgrounds, why make Gambit’s robe the same brown tone as everything else?

Beautiful pic, but long sleeve gloves? Could this mean more power control issues again?
    I hope things don't revert to the past state for Rogue, it would erase all the development done in Mr & Mrs X.
    And we are still a month and a half away from the first issue, this long wait is killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    I love it...

But that’s so much brown in the same tone. In R&G/MMX they had very different brown tones for hair color which were different tones than his trench coat. This picture has their same color hair just about, plus browns in the mountain & beach backgrounds, why make Gambit’s robe the same brown tone as everything else?
    I am surprised that Gambit's robe is brown too. I thought it would be white or in bright colors.

This is gorgeous! I love how affectionate and sweet this feels.

I can forgive the browns being a little overlapping since it's nighttime. I'm guessing the brown robe is supposed to be a visual cue to help the audience recognize Gambit just like Rogue's green outfit is? I know, seems a bit silly but it's a thing I guess.

But why is Rogue SO covered up again? What is up? Please no more powers drama. Although it's always gonna be an issue on some level I suppose if we're honest.

Annnndddd, she doesn't look NOT pregnant! LOL I mean, that could mess with her powers too ...

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

I am surprised that Gambit's robe is brown too. I thought it would be white or in bright colors.
    Gambit’s the kind of ******* who has a loudly colored silk robe. The man is a peacock.