Page 99 of 179 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2671

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    And now something to cleanse the palate after such discussions:

Anyone seen this print from Sideshow right now? DANG!

Very cool art with beautiful colors.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    They have! Actually Miles has never been as down on him as Jay has. But Jay recently has had some really nice things to say about him and is kind of coming around a little bit. And really to be fair they mock ALL the characters to some extent, even their faves. I know some Gambit fans may not be big on KT, but I have never seen more people turn around on Gambit as I have since she has been writing him.
    You can add me to that count. I have come and gone to collecting the X-Men, but I always thought that Gambit was more of a creep for pursuing Rogue that had no interest. KT has re-contextualized their relationship for me. I will miss this book when it is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaviers Dream View Post
    You can add me to that count. I have come and gone to collecting the X-Men, but I always thought that Gambit was more of a creep for pursuing Rogue that had no interest. KT has re-contextualized their relationship for me. I will miss this book when it is gone.
    YAY! Praise to KT for changing hearts and minds and welcome to the Romy party! We have cookies! ... well, somewhere around here ... ummm ... okay, so I MAY have misplaced the cookies? But welcome none-the-less!

YAY! Praise to KT for changing hearts and minds and welcome to the Romy party! We have cookies! ... well, somewhere around here ... ummm ... okay, so I MAY have misplaced the cookies? But welcome none-the-less!
    Wait. Those cookies were for new members? LOL.

Yeah, KT has converted a few non believers which is great to see. Of course, you can't please everyone all of the time. Such is life. It'll be interesting to see where they'll go from here. MMX should end on a good note, seeing as it was actually a limited series with a predetermined end to its run. Can't wait to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    Wait. Those cookies were for new members? LOL.
    *gasp* You ate ALL of them?! Now how will we lure people in here?!

On a totally unrelated note did any of you see this new Mike Choi drawing on Twitter? I know he's a bit of a controversial artist, but can't deny this pretty darn good.

IMG_20190606_190322.jpg

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    And now something to cleanse the palate after such discussions:

Anyone seen this print from Sideshow right now? DANG!

There was a giveaway back in April https://www.sideshow.com/contest/rog...print-giveaway
    But I didn't notice til later after the winner was announced! And I'm usually at the site to look at the giveaways

*points at Couplest then dusts away all of the crumbs*

Yeah, I entered that contest but sadly did not win. I think they were selling the print for under $100.
    I'm mulling over getting an original comic page or a commission from a fave artist, but I'm dreading the cost. It must be up there in price.

On a totally unrelated note did any of you see this new Mike Choi drawing on Twitter? I know he's a bit of a controversial artist, but can't deny this pretty darn good.

IMG_20190606_190322.jpg
    Cool! Gambit looks like slim Tatum here.

IMG_20190606_190322.jpg
    Based on where his hand is and her skintight suit, it looked like Remy is giving Anna-Marie the ole "kinetic charge" if you know what I mean.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

IMG_20190606_190322.jpg
    This is cool! Why is Mike Choi controversial btw? I hadn't heard that before
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    This is cool! Why is Mike Choi controversial btw? I hadn't heard that before
    I don't know the details because I was out of comics at the time, so all I know is rumor and hearsay. But it apparently had to do with comments he made regarding a notorious cover of Spiderwoman (Jessica Drew) in which her posterior was unnecessarily made a prominent feature.

I don't know the details because I was out of comics at the time, so all I know is rumor and hearsay. But it apparently had to do with comments he made regarding a notorious cover of Spiderwoman (Jessica Drew) in which her posterior was unnecessarily made a prominent feature.
    That was Milo Manara.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    That was Milo Manara.
    And then Frank Cho spoofed it a bunch with his con commissions
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    And then Frank Cho spoofed it a bunch with his con commissions
    Hmmm, yeah. Trying to figure it out and I can't find any record of said controversy. Maybe the person I was chatting with got confused between Frank Cho and Mike Choi? Sorry, not my intention to further spread rumors!

At any rate, it's a pretty great drawing and one of many he's done for Rogue and Gambit.

Hmmm, yeah. Trying to figure it out and I can't find any record of said controversy. Maybe the person I was chatting with got confused between Frank Cho and Mike Choi? Sorry, not my intention to further spread rumors!

At any rate, it's a pretty great drawing and one of many he's done for Rogue and Gambit.
    No worries! It's hard to keep track sometimes haha
    Make Good Art