Page 15 of 179 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by purplevit View Post
    issues 11 and 12 confirmed for guilds story.
    awesome!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    awesome!!!!!!!!
    Yeah. It seems Sinister won't appear so I am hoping at least for Candra cameo. She has a great villain/friend chemistry with Gambit. The same way as Essex.

Incredible Member

I didnt vote for the CBR stuff because I’m a terrible person and forgot. But! I am super happy for solicitations and a belated x-men Monday! Also here’s this panel colored.30C23627-C807-4FD9-A4A4-45A8F1B1716B.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    I didnt vote for the CBR stuff because I’m a terrible person and forgot. But! I am super happy for solicitations and a belated x-men Monday! Also here’s this panel colored.30C23627-C807-4FD9-A4A4-45A8F1B1716B.jpg
    Dammit, I didn't even know there was a poll...

Love that shorter jacket on Gambit in the preview and Rogue's coloured panel looks great.

Pretty excited about Rogue in Captain Marvel #4 too.
    Last edited by Nox Noctes; 01-22-2019 at 03:25 PM.

I hate to double post but has anyone seen this cosplayer?
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Dragosieg...14429391650817

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    I hate to double post but has anyone seen this cosplayer?
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Dragosieg...14429391650817
    Yesss!!! Really good! If a cosplayer can make it work this well, imagine a studio with a nice fat budget. Still holding out for that Gambit movies or series! (And yes I want Rogue in it and no one will convince me otherwise. )

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    No you aren't! It was a PITA.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Yesss!!! Really good! If a cosplayer can make it work this well, imagine a studio with a nice fat budget. Still holding out for that Gambit movies or series! (And yes I want Rogue in it and no one will convince me otherwise. )
    Holy hell I'm impressed with that cosplay getup.

I wonder how Disney will handle the X-men...I mean it's obvious they'll want to release films in their MCU, but with their new streaming service they're planning some series with the Avengers film actors. I'm just dying for some Romy onscreen--I will take what I can get.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

When do digital issues drop? I know you all are too impatient, and I'm strongly considering springing for the Uncanny annual for my boy Cyke.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    When do digital issues drop? I know you all are too impatient, and I'm strongly considering springing for the Uncanny annual for my boy Cyke.
    Depends on your time zone. I'm in CST and it's around the 2-3 AM mark. Annnddd . . . Yeah, it's a tad pathetic I know that.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Depends on your time zone. I'm in CST and it's around the 2-3 AM mark. Annnddd . . . Yeah, it's a tad pathetic I know that.
    dammit, I'm EST
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    Holy hell I'm impressed with that cosplay getup.

I wonder how Disney will handle the X-men...I mean it's obvious they'll want to release films in their MCU, but with their new streaming service they're planning some series with the Avengers film actors. I'm just dying for some Romy onscreen--I will take what I can get.
    I feel like Romy would be a huge success on screen if done correctly. If mean they were magical on X-TAS and that show wasn't exactly Shakespeare. Plus you have a pre-built in familiarity because of the success of that cartoon and even Evolution. A well done Romy would scratch that superhero romance itch in a way that hasn't been accomplished before. The angst, the tension, the banter ... why won't someone do this show already and do it right?! Plus so they have so many connections to tie into with the X-Men, Marauders, Thieves Guild, Avengers, and Brotherhood.

I feel like Romy would be a huge success on screen if done correctly. If mean they were magical on X-TAS and that show wasn't exactly Shakespeare. Plus you have a pre-built in familiarity because of the success of that cartoon and even Evolution. A well done Romy would scratch that superhero romance itch in a way that hasn't been accomplished before. The angst, the tension, the banter ... why won't someone do this show already and do it right?! Plus so they have so many connections to tie into with the X-Men, Marauders, Thieves Guild, Avengers, and Brotherhood.
    Agreed. I'm just not sure which format I'd prefer them in. I'd love to see them in film in the MCU, but they would get a lot more screen time and development in a streaming series (plus you know, a weekly dose of Romy? Yes please lol). I do hope we get an animated series as well.

Astonishing Member

I kinda want to see a movie, (for some reason, those seem to matter more) but I would still go for a tv show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    dammit, I'm EST
    I think it’s midnight on the east coast, I think...

KT told that Thieves Guild arc will start in #10.

How I understand it will start at the end of issue.
    I hope Gambit and Rogue will escape Mojo at the end of #9 or beginning of #10 so issue 10 will more of aftermath or build up for Guilds.

I hope Guild arc will create some new villains and mythology. I have really high hopes for this arc and afraid that will be dissapointed because it is hard to tell a good story just in 2 issues and there are so many things that I want and hope to see in it.

I wish Mojo arc would end on #9 so Guilds story would be at least 9-12.