Page 137 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2671
    Incredible Member

Right? And while Gold gave us an amazing issue....we had to survive gambit being kind of a screwup early on....and then survive the boyo era before getting to it.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Wooo!!! I wonder how often Joe Mad does this sort of thing anymore. I love my copy!
    I love mine too and I'm not brave enough to take the book out of the poly bag to actually read the darn issue and I paid $31 dollars for this sucker and don't want to pay another $4

I hope Excalibur gets more than 12 issues but only time will tell.
    I'm looking so forward to this book... never in a million years would I have thought I'd be reading Excalibur... or you know, Gambit and Rogue getting married and having their own series.

What world am I in?
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

IMG_20190727_140227.jpg
    Anyone see this fan art by Deepio on Twitter?

I LOVE this. Notice Gambit has a Rogue stuffed cat & Jubilee has a Wolverine stuffed cat.

IMG_20190727_140227.jpg
    Anyone see this fan art by Deepio on Twitter?

I LOVE this. Notice Gambit has a Rogue stuffed cat & Jubilee has a Wolverine stuffed cat.
    So cute, I love the X-Kitties!!! It looks like Remy's crying a single tear though?!

Quote Originally Posted by Romy Ship View Post
    I love mine too and I'm not brave enough to take the book out of the poly bag to actually read the darn issue and I paid $31 dollars for this sucker and don't want to pay another $4

I hope Excalibur gets more than 12 issues but only time will tell.
    I'm looking so forward to this book... never in a million years would I have thought I'd be reading Excalibur... or you know, Gambit and Rogue getting married and having their own series.

What world am I in?
    Ah man - I regret not going down to the comic shop to see if they have the variant. Fantastic cover.

Also - agreed, never thought I'd be picking up an Excalibur book, but here we are, a year of amazing Rogue and Gambit stories later and I've got Excalibur pre-ordered. Nice to know there is some good in this world.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    So cute, I love the X-Kitties!!! It looks like Remy's crying a single tear though?!
    I think that's maybe just how the artist drew his eyes, but it's confusing when you compare them to Kitty and Jubilee
    Make Good Art

Incredible Member

48C73265-82A8-4756-BD02-8ADE574F093F.jpg

Donny Cates just keeps on giving. (JDW confirmed it was gambit. Also Tini was tweeting about Marcus making all the X-men sexy...so is it October yet?)

Astonishing Member

Lol, i’m glad marvel has their priorities straight...
    Wooo!!! I wonder how often Joe Mad does this sort of thing anymore. I love my copy!

Does anyone know if there is a predetermined number of issues set for Excalibur? I saw there was a subscription sale for 12 issues.
    I would not be surprised if some (or most) of the titles had an already set number of issues. Since Hickman seems to be overseeing everything, he might want to cover certain story/plot points and then end them for the wave 2. :/

I too got the joe mad cover and have not opened it. at least i’m not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post

Donny Cates just keeps on giving. (JDW confirmed it was gambit. Also Tini was tweeting about Marcus making all the X-men sexy...so is it October yet?)
    Lol, Cates is really fun

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Lol, i’m glad marvel has their priorities straight...

I would not be surprised if some (or most) of the titles had an already set number of issues. Since Hickman seems to be overseeing everything, he might want to cover certain story/plot points and then end them for the wave 2. :/

I too got the joe mad cover and have not opened it. at least i’m not the only one.
    I expect second wave before new books will get even issue 6 so I doubt that they will cancel them. Probably wave 2 will be more solo focused and wave 3 will replace teams of wave 1.

Lol I love that Cates is a low-key champion of Gambit/Rogue
    Make Good Art

Spectacular Member

LOL!

I'm getting chuckles too cuz in the miniseries with how Romy first met in the flashbacks, Remy looks really hot. And in reality, how smarmy he looked in the first year he was in X-men circa 1990-1991, then Jim Lee made him really good lucking and it went uphill from then.

20190807_203912.jpg

I literally couldn't stop thinking of this panel during that Twitter discussion.

Incredible Member

Me too! Thank you for this gift that keeps on giving, James Asmus.

I was going through Thony Silas's instagram and stumbled across this piece that I needed to share here:

D7AUqgMB_0901192242191gpadd.jpg

I'd love to see an animated series in his style
    Make Good Art