Page 128 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 2671

Very nice work on the fan art Purplevit...

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    So the hype train on HoX/PoX is reaching a fever pitch today on Twitter. How many Romy fans here are planning to give it a read?

I'm giving it a go and personally can't wait for my Madureira variant to land in my sweaty palms. Apparently up to 92 mutants will make an appearance, so I haven't given up on a cameo from our dynamic duo yet. At any rate, it will be good to know what leads in to Excalibur.

Still utterly baffled as to their role in that book, but feeling really optimistic about it!

People were screaming for something different and this sure looks to fit the bill.
    I've got them ordered. Larraz' art looks amazing, and I can get behind the concept and environment it's set in. If 92 mutants are making an appearance, then I'd expect at least a cameo from Rogue and Gambit, but probably not big roles though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    Very nice work on the fan art Purplevit...

I've got them ordered. Larraz' art looks amazing, and I can get behind the concept and environment it's set in. If 92 mutants are making an appearance, then I'd expect at least a cameo from Rogue and Gambit, but probably not big roles though.
    Thank you!

I am super excited for tomorrow's HOX POX too. Art by Larraz and Garcia is just mega awesome. Too good not to read it.

If Gambit and Rogue will have something to do then I will be happy. If not then ok. I don't expect them to appear.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

So the hype train on HoX/PoX is reaching a fever pitch today on Twitter. How many Romy fans here are planning to give it a read?
    I’ll be around at midnight tonight to read it. Everyone keeps gushing about it so I’m honestly stoked to get my paws on the digital as soon as it drops. If it’s awful, eh, I’m only out $5.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

I'm giving it a go and personally can't wait for my Madureira variant to land in my sweaty palms. Apparently up to 92 mutants will make an appearance, so I haven't given up on a cameo from our dynamic duo yet. At any rate, it will be good to know what leads in to Excalibur.

Still utterly baffled as to their role in that book, but feeling really optimistic about it!

People were screaming for something different and this sure looks to fit the bill.
    I'm definitely planning on getting it, although I probably won't be able to pick it up from my LCS until this weekend. Excited regardless!
    Make Good Art

Incredible Member

I’m going to try and swing by my shop tomorrow since I should have the joemad variant.

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    I’m going to try and swing by my shop tomorrow since I should have the joemad variant.
    Wow! Cool. Joe Mad variant is great.

Worth the price of admission right there.

I'm (stubbornly) waiting HoX/PoX out and will happily read your spoilers, lol. Seriously though, I want to see the fan reaction before committing to anything. I'm not super invested in characters other than Gambit/Rogue, so I'm just mildly interested in seeing what all of that hype is about.

Incredible Member

Apparently my shop is opening from midnight to 1am....but my husband is out of town so I probably shouldn’t drag the kids there that late. Being a responsible adult is so lame.

On Marcus To’s Instagram, someone asked if there is a specific reason as to why Rogue is in her 90s costume in Excalibur and he answered, “Not particularly but she will be going through a change of sorts in the first arc so at the moment this is her outfit.”

I’ll be lying if I said I’m not scared...

Incredible Member

Due to the “new mutant magic” element of the book, I’m not too worried personally since it could likely just have something to do with that.

Or she’s pregnant. (Just kidding! )

I am super interested in getting more info about the series when/if we get any interviews or articles.

Probably just a new costume for Outworld. Maybe more magic influenced. I wouldn`t worry.

Due to the “new mutant magic” element of the book, I’m not too worried personally since it could likely just have something to do with that.

Or she’s pregnant.(Just kidding! )

I am super interested in getting more info about the series when/if we get any interviews or articles.
    Well, Tini did say we’ll witness a birth

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    Well, Tini did say we’ll witness a birth
    Omg, if Rogue births mutant magic via a child... I mean, KT did put a lot of baby talk in MMX

She also isn’t seen anywhere in HOX and there is a time skip so she could be, IDK

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    Omg, if Rogue births mutant magic via a child... I mean, KT did put a lot of baby talk in MMX

She also isn’t seen anywhere in HOX and there is a time skip so she could be, IDK
    Literally same, except I was thinking Rogue birthing a child via mutant magic instead

No Gambit and Rogue in HOX but this book is mega awesome.