Page 103 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2671
    Astonishing Member

Hear, hear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Looks interesting. So one dies and second is a new body for Candra?
    Not the best choices to choose from.
    Oooh, that’s an interesting theory.

Incredible Member

Less than a week until the preview!

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    Less than a week until the preview!
    Yeah, I'm already getting myself ready for 4 months of limbo until the new batch of books are out.

Spectacular Member

Guys can someone help me?
    I saw a comic page online where Rogue is walking past Gambit in a night scene and Rogue implying "leave me alone " and then the last panel is Gambit going leery and thinking, we're see about that. I don't have this issue so I can't recall if it was from a main x-title or not.
    This is probably the only page that I don't have the issue that has Romy in it. I even have that Joe Montana cover Marvel issue with the Romy storyline

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    Yeah, I'm already getting myself ready for 4 months of limbo until the new batch of books are out.
    Yeah. We probably won`t get anything till November or even December.
    Probably only new flagship will start in October right after HOX POX.

Quote Originally Posted by smokey78 View Post
    I saw a comic page online where Rogue is walking past Gambit in a night scene and Rogue implying "leave me alone " and then the last panel is Gambit going leery and thinking, we're see about that. I don't have this issue so I can't recall if it was from a main x-title or not.
    This is probably the only page that I don't have the issue that has Romy in it. I even have that Joe Montana cover Marvel issue with the Romy storyline
    Don`t know,really. Maybe it was old What If issue?

So we basically won't know anything until SDCC, right? Which HoX/PoX starts right around (can't remember if before or after) and then we have 12 weeks of just that.

So yeah, late October or early November before we get their new book? *le sigh*

But still, X-Men Monday today! Wooo!

Speak of the devil ...

IMG_20190617_171221.jpg

Mmmmm, still uncertain. Is he choosing between Rogue and Belle or Rogue and himself? Either way, no good options.

Incredible Member

Right? I feel like depending on what it is...he would almost certainly choose himself for the worse of two evils. The Rogue and Belle choice would be “less” of a slam dunk in that Gambit wouldn’t want something to happen to either of them.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Speak of the devil ...

IMG_20190617_171221.jpg
    That hair curl is pure art

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Speak of the devil ...

IMG_20190617_171221.jpg

Mmmmm, still uncertain. Is he choosing between Rogue and Belle or Rogue and himself? Either way, no good options.
    I am sure that he is choosing Candra's new body between Rogue and Bella. Still thinking that second option to choose is death. 1 will beome a new body and other 1 will die.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I am sure that he is choosing Candra's new body between Rogue and Bella. Still thinking that second option to choose is death. 1 will beome a new body and other 1 will die.
    That DOES seem like the kind of jerkass thing that Candra would do!

And Peach, you are so right! Always glad to see Rogue's hair get some body and volume and curl. The more the better! Though seriously, how much detangler does this gal go through? Flying around without tying that situation back or braiding it is pure wild madness and totally the Rogue I am here for!

Spectacular Member Kalternativa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smokey78 View Post
    I think you're mixing @anna_sketchbook's art and UXM-297:
    Screenshot_20190618-205857.jpgScreenshot_20190618-205903.jpgScreenshot_20190618-205906.jpg

Spectacular Member Kalternativa's Avatar

UXM 297 (the best Romy moment I'm my opinion):UXM 297.2.jpgimages.jpgUxm 297.1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kalternativa View Post
    UXM 297 (the best Romy moment I'm my opinion):UXM 297.2.jpgimages.jpgUxm 297.1.jpg
    Seriously, these are the panels I point to every time someone is bad mouthing Gambit and doesn't get the Romy relationship. This and X-Men #24 of course. Love it so much.

But yeah, the panel Smokey is talking about sounds familiar, like it's on the tip of my brain. But can't place it.