Page 101 of 179 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2671

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kalternativa View Post
    I love Asrar. He's done a couple really cool Gambit pieces in the past too.
    Make Good Art

Now that is interesting. Asrar told that it is not a comission.

Looks like vegetation behind Rogue, which could realistically be anywhere but there’s such a big emphasis on plant life in Hickman’s run that it could be for a Wave 1 book.

Ohhhh, intriguing!

Not 100% sure but that might be Gambit next to her if you zoom in. Definitely an ear and it looks like his headsock.
    Probably the book they're supposed to be in has something to do with Asrar. And on Instagram he hash tagged #xmen, so an X-Book.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    Not 100% sure but that might be Gambit next to her if you zoom in. Definitely an ear and it looks like his headsock.
    Probably the book they're supposed to be in has something to do with Asrar. And on Instagram he hash tagged #xmen, so an X-Book.
    I could see that or it also kind of looks like Wolverine's mutton chops a bit
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    He also recently did an informal Twitter survey on who everyone's favorite X-Men were and had remarked at his surprise on the response that Gambit and Rogue got. So could just be for fun or promotional purposes. But I would not be mad at him drawing them in their next book either.

Spectacular Member Kalternativa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    He also recently did an informal Twitter survey on who everyone's favorite X-Men were and had remarked at his surprise on the response that Gambit and Rogue got. So could just be for fun or promotional purposes. But I would not be mad at him drawing them in their next book either.
    You are completely right! I found it very suspicious that he pointed out Rogue and Gambit on that poll. It is worth noting that she is wearing an old uniform and it seems to me that it's Wolverine beside her. Will it be that after HOX and POX the story will start again from that period that happened in the early 90's?

Another thing: I got the impression that Mike Choi's drawing could be for a cover.

This may mean something or nothing at all, but Mahmud Asrar liked my tweet where I specifically said that I would be happy if Gambit and Rogue would appear in a team book drawn by him later this year. Read into that as much or as little as you like. Maybe he's just being nice. *shrugs*

IMG_20190610_183154.jpg

X-Men Monday via Kelly on Twitter!

Incredible Member

Oh man! I’m going to miss this book but now I want this issue even more!
    EA3433E8-4155-46CC-86DB-7B865EECB055.jpg

You are completely right! I found it very suspicious that he pointed out Rogue and Gambit on that poll. It is worth noting that she is wearing an old uniform and it seems to me that it's Wolverine beside her. Will it be that after HOX and POX the story will start again from that period that happened in the early 90's?

Another thing: I got the impression that Mike Choi's drawing could be for a cover.
    I can't say that thought didn't cross my mind on the possibility of cover art.

So now what are we thinking Remy has to choose between? Who loses their powers? Or who dies? The Guild leadership?

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    So now what are we thinking Remy has to choose between? Who loses their powers? Or who dies? The Guild leadership?
    It’s gotta be between sacrificing Rogue & Belladonna right? We saw Candra having her dragged off in other released panel

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    It’s gotta be between sacrificing Rogue & Belladonna right? We saw Candra having her dragged off in other released panel
    Awwww, snap. You're probably right! Maybe she needs an adult female body to snatch or something like that to get back to her full size and power?

Poor Remy, always in the position to make impossible choices. Goes with the codename I suppose. Hmmmm, hopefully we get more shirtless Gambit. And now I'm super betting on that mysterious self-surgery for a big pay-off!