Page 119 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2671
    [insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Thanks. Also no sight of them in HOX POX previes and list of characters.
    They’re still stuck in line at Costco getting drinks for the welcome home party

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    They’re still stuck in line at Costco getting drinks for the welcome home party
    Those lines are brutal.

Hot take, avoiding those two books means they are neither dead nor further emotionally damaged. So ... win!

What we got for them in MMX was amazing. They are both in the best place they've been in years as a result. Wouldn't change it for the world!

And now, being more grounded and stronger together I'm ready to see them reconnect with their family and take on some new challenges!

Incredible Member

Costco on weekends are no joke. No wonder they’ve been missing all the big events. Hope they at least bought some churros to sustain themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    Costco on weekends are no joke. No wonder they’ve been missing all the big events. Hope they at least bought some churros to sustain themselves.
    $1 hotdogs FTW!

I’m just gonna make up weird head cannon since they’re completely AWOL for both the wrap up for Age of X-Man and Uncanny as well as the preview pages for House of X and Power of X (not stated in the lineup so probably out all together).

After missing the reunion post Costco trip, they fucked off to Coachella (because why not?). There, they manage to run into Iceman & Polaris and are all four currently enjoying Xavier’s time share in Spain.

$1 hotdogs FTW!

I’m just gonna make up weird head cannon since they’re completely AWOL for both the wrap up for Age of X-Man and Uncanny as well as the preview pages for House of X and Power of X (not stated in the lineup so probably out all together).

After missing the reunion post Costco trip, they fucked off to Coachella (because why not?). There, they manage to run into Iceman & Polaris and are all four currently enjoying Xavier’s time share in Spain.
    I like this plan. Man ... already HoX/PoX seems intriguing and the art is nothing short of gorgeous. But seeing them not on the roster was such a huge, yet not surprising bummer.

So ... I guess we settle in for 3 months of no Romy in comics and get drunk on fanfic?.

Their Dawn of X book better be amazeballs and worth the wait is all I'm saying!

Also, add Carmen Carnero and Javier Pina to that wish list of potential artists. 3 more days!

Definetely a bummer. They are fan favorites and ones of the most popular x characters but always not in flagship books.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    I like this plan. Man ... already HoX/PoX seems intriguing and the art is nothing short of gorgeous. But seeing them not on the roster was such a huge, yet not surprising bummer.

So ... I guess we settle in for 3 months of no Romy in comics and get drunk on fanfic?.

Their Dawn of X book better be amazeballs and worth the wait is all I'm saying!

Also, add Carmen Carnero and Javier Pina to that wish list of potential artists. 3 more days!
    Ha! Sounds like a plan to me (Although, I just put HoX and PoX on my pull list because I'm ready for some Hickman shenanigans). I actually downloaded the Fan Fic app to my iPad last night to get me through the next couple months. And I'm going to re-read R&G
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Definetely a bummer. They are fan favorites and ones of the most popular x characters but always not in flagship books.
    Though now, I don't think Cypher or Sage were on the roster either, were they? And they already had a cameo as did several random kiddos.

So fingers crossed for a cameo and that good, good Larraz art, if only for a panel or two.

$1 hotdogs FTW!

Why do R&R need Xavier's time share in Spain, when Rogue owns a home there? (Rogue inherited from Irene, remember? )

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Good time to be a statue collector

Both very nice. XM a little more realistic looking, but the Sideshow is more vibrant.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post

Good time to be a statue collector

Both very nice. XM a little more realistic looking, but the Sideshow is more vibrant.
    Definitely prefer the XM. Isn't that the one that's like 1:6 scale or something?
    Make Good Art

Incredible Member

$1 hotdogs FTW!

I am 100% here for all weird head cannons, but is Gambit actually allowed to go back to “Coachella” after the clown pants incident?

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    I am 100% here for all weird head cannons, but is Gambit actually allowed to go back to “Coachella” after the clown pants incident?
    Shhhhh, wasn't that Burning Man? But we don't speak of it! LMAO

So ... I guess we settle in for 3 months of no Romy in comics and get drunk
    Deal! Tequila shots for the room, my treat

We ABSOLUTELY speak of the fact Gambit went (goes?) to Burning Man. This coming burn will be my 7th year going, trust that his pants we saw in that issue were tame af. My compliant is that he’s walking about without a dust mask & googles.
    Last edited by PeachFlavoredXanax; 07-17-2019 at 01:35 PM.

Incredible Member

You’re right! They are unaware of the clown pants...Welcome to Coachella, Mr. LeBeau!