Page 88 of 179 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2671

I doubt that they will appear to help Uncanny cast.

I am excited for HOX and POX but with every interview I feel that I shouldn't expect anything good for Gambit and Rogue from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I doubt that they will appear to help Uncanny cast.

I am excited for HOX and POX but with every interview I feel that I shouldn't expect anything good for Gambit and Rogue from it.
    Yes, I agree. And that's probably fine since Matt might just murder them off anyway at this rate.

And I really don't want to be so negative about this Hickman event. It will probably be amazing. And I'll probably still read it. Not like I'm refusing to read AoXM or UXM because R&G aren't in them.

But from a purely Gambit and Rogue fan perspective, Hickman seems just not that into them. And for 12 weeks he's the only game in town. So the options as I see them are: there as wallpaper or not included in the event ... which includes my least favorite thought - being killed off, albeit temporarily. Perhaps we are looking at an entire board reset, which means loss of memories and continuity. Which would seriously disappoint me with all their character growth, so I genuinely hope not.

Any way I slice it, my excitement for this just isn't very high.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Yes, I agree. And that's probably fine since Matt might just murder them off anyway at this rate.

And I really don't want to be so negative about this Hickman event. It will probably be amazing. And I'll probably still read it. Not like I'm refusing to read AoXM or UXM because R&G aren't in them.

But from a purely Gambit and Rogue fan perspective, Hickman seems just not that into them. And for 12 weeks he's the only game in town. So the options as I see them are: there as wallpaper or not included in the event ... which includes my least favorite thought - being killed off, albeit temporarily. Perhaps we are looking at an entire board reset, which means loss of memories and continuity. Which would seriously disappoint me with all their character growth, so I genuinely hope not.

Any way I slice it, my excitement for this just isn't very high.
    I share your sentiments. I love Hickman and I'm excited to see what he does with the line, but I don't feel to good about my favorite Comic Couple under his direction. The pessimist in me knew they wouldn't be together forever, though, so I'm prepared for whatever. I just want to know what's going on haha
    Make Good Art

Spectacular Member

Sorry if it's already been said, but my guess is that Thompson will write R&G outside of the X-Men family of books. Like they'll join some Avengers offshoot or something.
    Gambit Gazette, all the latest Gambit comic book and movie news: http://gambitgazette.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nah View Post
    Sorry if it's already been said, but my guess is that Thompson will write R&G outside of the X-Men family of books. Like they'll join some Avengers offshoot or something.
    I think that will happen, too. If push comes to sholve, could they end up as supporting characters in...Captain Marvel?

I'd be down for that. I'd love to see Gambit on the Avengers!

It can happen. Magneto is front on most HOX and POX so they may send Romy as far away from Hickman as possible.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    It can happen. Magneto is front on most HOX and POX so they may send Romy as far away from Hickman as possible.
    Yeah, I believe Hickman even said Magneto is his favorite
    Make Good Art

Hmmm, well that would be interesting. A bit hard to picture, but considering they let Wade be an Avenger and some of the shenanigans other Avengers have been involved in, they can't be super mad with a fairly honorable thief joining their ranks. And of course Rogue is already a perfect fit. I DO wish they would have at least a few X-related teammates though. Then again, maybe teams won't even be a thing judging from the X-Men Monday interview.

Speaking of which, I wonder if there will be any X-Men Monday teaser art?

From Kelly on Tumblr (Thanks lady, you're the best!!!):

d0dfd4d7-9753-42a4-88df-2900d62c5547.jpg

“It’s been sort of hard to do teasers with #MrAndMrsX #11 art because everything feels like a bit of a spoiler…but here we go anyway! #Spoiler”“Art by @obazaldua colors by Frank D'Armata & letters by @JoeSabino! #XMenMonday #MMX #Gambit #Belladonna”

Incredible Member

I’m so ready for this issue. Also, Rogue’s got to be getting annoyed by the number of random dudes feeling up her husband.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    From Kelly on Tumblr (Thanks lady, you're the best!!!):

d0dfd4d7-9753-42a4-88df-2900d62c5547.jpg

“It’s been sort of hard to do teasers with #MrAndMrsX #11 art because everything feels like a bit of a spoiler…but here we go anyway! #Spoiler”“Art by @obazaldua colors by Frank D'Armata & letters by @JoeSabino! #XMenMonday #MMX #Gambit #Belladonna”
    I got a feeling that Remy is sitting in Bella`s room and she knows it. Cool preview! Can`t wait.

Kelly's already said she won't be writing them after MMX ends. What they're in next she doesn't know.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Kelly's already said she won't be writing them after MMX ends. What they're in next she doesn't know.
    Where did she say that? The last post from her on this subject copied to thread said neither "yay" nor "nay".

I think that KT just told that she is not writing HOX POX. And that she can`t say anything else.