Page 35 of 179 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    There is a preview for Wolverine the Lost Trail coming to stitcher in March. There is a little sample of what Remy will sound like.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/podc...inkId=63836783
    So excited for this! The first season really surprised me. I thought it was going to end up being kind of lame, but I was hooked.

That little clip of Gambit was pretty good imo, but still not enough for me to make much of a judgment yet
    Make Good Art

MR. AND MRS. X #11
    KELLY THOMPSON (W)
    OSCAR BAZALDUA (A)
    Cover by TERRY DODSON
    • All Hail the King and Queen of Thieves!
    • The Thieves Guild has come to take what is theirs — where does that leave Rogue and Gambit?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

By far the best cover of the series. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    MR. AND MRS. X #11
    KELLY THOMPSON (W)
    OSCAR BAZALDUA (A)
    Cover by TERRY DODSON
    • All Hail the King and Queen of Thieves!
    • The Thieves Guild has come to take what is theirs — where does that leave Rogue and Gambit?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

I love this cover so much! Maybe even better than #6!

Incredible Member

Yeah, I’m in love with this cover. I’ll be buying two physical copies of that one. Sorry, husband.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    There is a preview for Wolverine the Lost Trail coming to stitcher in March. There is a little sample of what Remy will sound like.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/podc...inkId=63836783
    I can't wait to hear season 2.

I love the MMX cover too.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    By far the best cover of the series. I love it.
    Yes. The facial expressions are just perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    So excited for this! The first season really surprised me. I thought it was going to end up being kind of lame, but I was hooked.

That little clip of Gambit was pretty good imo, but still not enough for me to make much of a judgment yet
    I'm about halfway through Season 1. I only started listening to it because I heard Gambit would be in season 2. I really don't care about Wolverine at all. :P

Spectacular Member

I didn't know Richard Armitage is doing Wolverine. I loved him North and South series. I'm loving also we are seen as a beacon of hope as I'm looking at other comic couples' forums and Romy is serving as an example as a couple reunited possible even after years of not being a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by smokey78 View Post
    I didn't know Richard Armitage is doing Wolverine. I loved him North and South series. I'm loving also we are seen as a beacon of hope as I'm looking at other comic couples' forums and Romy is serving as an example as a couple reunited possible even after years of not being a couple.
    Yeah, it's so easy to get caught up in the difficulties and controversies of our own little Romy bubble, but when I start reading up on other comic book couples I realize that it's just rough all around to create and sustain a relationship in comics. And it's basically a product of its environment, since these are characters that basically have a neverending story with changing writers and changing priorities. There really is no happily ever-after. So I'm just very grateful to be able to enjoy this particular moment for these characters and will continue to hope it lasts for a good long run and that some significant developments come out of it.

Spectacular Member

AppleJ 18 months is such a long time to write a couple. Romy is a miracle! Thinking of Crimson Dawn, and Cyclops/Phoenix and Vision/ScarletWitch series, they all lasted less than a year. I am mentally preparing myself to the end where we may have Romy still together but in the XTitles were they have to share airspace with other characters. I don't know how I did it, just seeing them in a couple of pages an issue in the X-Titles. When I think of the basketball game or the picnic, I don't see any couple these days that they can do it in these days of action action action and drama.

Going back to the Wolverine podcast, guess we get to repeat history over and over, where instead of radio drama shows, we get it on podcast. Which works out in that they save money on eFX and costumes and production.

[img]Scan2019-02-19_045548.jpg(82.4 KB)[/img]
    Some people wanted to know about UnCanny X-men #268. I finally figured out how to post the image I downloaded to my computer from my issue.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mikeb; 02-21-2019 at 04:50 AM.

[img]Scan2019-02-21_070832.jpg(87.7KB)[/img]
    [img]Scan2019-02-21_072208.jpg(81.8KB)[/img]
    People were wondering about what happened to Rogue on Genosha and her reaction to it. This is from UXM#236, dated late Oct 1988. As you can see, Rogue retreats into her subconscious and ends up releasing the Carol Danvers persona from there. The 2 were sepperated exactly 2 years later because of Rogue's trip through the Siege Perilous, benig shown in UXM#269, dated Oct 1990.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    Yes. The facial expressions are just perfection.

I'm about halfway through Season 1. I only started listening to it because I heard Gambit would be in season 2. I really don't care about Wolverine at all. :P
    That's fair haha I like Armitage a lot, so he made me care. I also just like how the narrative was framed around the Agents, so Wolvie was minimal. I'm curious to see if they do the same in Season 2
    Make Good Art

Incredible Member

5839CB15-B8F6-408D-AC47-689D2CBFEA4A.jpg

I know some of you are fans of KT’s other stuff, so this is a bummer. I thought it was a pretty fun book.

On a more positive note....I can’t stop thinking of the issue 11 mmx cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    5839CB15-B8F6-408D-AC47-689D2CBFEA4A.jpg

I know some of you are fans of KT’s other stuff, so this is a bummer. I thought it was a pretty fun book.

On a more positive note....I can’t stop thinking of the issue 11 mmx cover.
    That's too bad. I feel like I heard about a lot of people reading that book and enjoying it, but I guess it wasn't enough
    Make Good Art