Page 171 of 179 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 2671

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Oh, thanks.
    My idea is to draw Gambit and Rogue faces in the middle. On the top of pic is wedding scene as the best thing that happened to them and at the bottom is Antarctica scene.
    Hmmm, so maybe submit "wedding anniversary" or "moments in time"?

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Just 4 more days to submit theme suggestions for Rogue and Gambit week.

http://roguegambitweek.tumblr.com
    I love this idea. I will dust off my tumblr and submit something for it.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    You know, the dream sequences were a highlight of the last issue for me, so hopefully if we do get one for Rogue it will give us a better idea of what's going on with her.

But I'm absolutely lowering my expectations. It might help me enjoy the book more, since I had none for Marauders or New Mutants and I'm liking those.
    I read a review today that suggested Rogue would be better than Kitty as the Red Pirate Queen, and it made me realize how much I wanted Gambit and Rogue in Kitty's position. They'd work in that shady, grey-area role so much better, and their interactions with the rest of the cast would be a dream. Basically, I want them to have sexy, action-packed pirate adventures, and I may write that fanfiction.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I read a review today that suggested Rogue would be better than Kitty as the Red Pirate Queen, and it made me realize how much I wanted Gambit and Rogue in Kitty's position. They'd work in that shady, grey-area role so much better, and their interactions with the rest of the cast would be a dream. Basically, I want them to have sexy, action-packed pirate adventures, and I may write that fanfiction.
    Oh my god...Gambit would have been the best pirate smuggler!!...If he wasn't already a master thief, I'd say he was born for that role!!

Well now I just feel cheated.

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    Hot damn, I hope you do! I would totally read that fanfic! They would make amazing pirates and totally would fit in that gray zone of ethics. And the Thieves Guild would be an obvious connection for their operations. I think there might even be a Romy pirate fic floating out there, but I seem to remember it being a no powers situation which I totally didn't see the point of and didn't read. You should do it! Or submit it for Rogue and Gambit week! Or BOTH!

I can see why they chose Kitty though, given her relationship with Emma and the whole contrast of it seeming like an unlikely story for her after being a overbearingly responsible school teacher. And I still feel nervous about Duggan ever writing Gambit, which might be somewhat unfounded I realize. So I'm at peace with them being in Excalibur. The story can work for them, if they'd just start seeming like them again. (please, please, please!)

With the holidays, I wonder if there will still be a preview?

Well so the preview is all Rictor ... which, ok ... fair. He hasn't had any panel time yet. So we wait.

But on another note entirely, CBCC podcast will be covering Gambit and Rogue in December!!! https://twitter.com/CBCCPodcast/stat...663777792?s=19

Go check it out to let them know what issues you'd love to hear about and maybe go give their other episodes a listen too. I quite enjoy them!

Rictor looks a lot like Gambit. Hopefully, To will make them more distinct in the future.

Rictor already with more development than Gambit and Jubilee.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Hmmm. So will they be in it?
    Make Good Art

I can answer that....

No

Yeah, kinda what I figured.
    Make Good Art

Huh, what a weird and annoying choice to throw them on the advertising with no intent to actually include them. Ehhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    X-Men: The Animated Series actress Lenore Zann once again voices Rogue on the X-Reads Podcast:
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...reads-podcast/

Lenore Zann has the best voice.
    Finally took a break from getting caught up on Hello from the Magic Tavern to give this a listen. The podcast itself was okay but I did really like Zann in it. Her voice is so great for Rogue. I'd love to hear her and Chris Potter on there sometime.
    Make Good Art