Page 104 of 179 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2671

I am glad that Gambit and Rogue are not in Uncanny. What I see in spoilers thread are just lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I am glad that Gambit and Rogue are not in Uncanny. What I see in spoilers thread are just lame.
    Yeah, I know some people were upset because Rogue and Gambit were not involved in Uncanny or Age of X-man but I think we dodged a bullet. Both stories have been a mess almost from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    Yeah, I know some people were upset because Rogue and Gambit were not involved in Uncanny or Age of X-man but I think we dodged a bullet. Both stories have been a mess almost from the start.
    Yeah. Agree completely. I hope post HOX POX time will have something really good for us. Not medicore.

There is some speculation I did read (forgot where) where they showed 6 characters of Power of X. One of them was speculated to be a hybrid of Rogue and No-Girl.

Incredible Member

That’s interesting since prior to that, it’s seemed like the hybrids were all related. Night crawler/Azizal, Mags/Lorna, Illyana/Piotr. I’ll have to find that panel! (I also know nothing at all about no-girl.)

Did anyone else get a little kick out of that panel of the twins in NextGen? And saying "non"? No, just me? LOL

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    And Peach, you are so right! Always glad to see Rogue's hair get some body and volume and curl. The more the better! Though seriously, how much detangler does this gal go through? Flying around without tying that situation back or braiding it is pure wild madness and totally the Rogue I am here for!
    Seriously! Seeing Rogue with limp hair or snatched back into a low pony tail is always such a tragedy. And totally on the detangler!! She’s probably also broken everyone of Gambit’s bojuie combs in the first week of living together.

Did anyone else get a little kick out of that panel of the twins in NextGen? And saying "non"? No, just me? LOL
    I did but... aurgh! What was the purpose of them?? They were always just outside the main group seeming to pay attention of the conversations happening around them like they either knew something or were spies for X-Man and then... nothing came of it. And did they also lose their memories? Because I assumed they knew how the world should be as Manon’s power set allows her to hide hers and others memories for a set period of time until pop open again. But they ended up really not adding anything to the limited series :/

Spectacular Member Kalternativa's Avatar

Incredible Member

That’s a bummer they didn’t add much but am all about seeing the non panel.

I feel like Rogue probably falls off and gets back on with the curly girl method. She’s in like four Facebook groups about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalternativa View Post
    Extremely limited to 90 hand-numbered and signed prints in commemoration of their first meeting in comics in 1990.

Heh. Oh?

It’s worth it for just the sketch by Choi that comes with it.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    I did but... aurgh! What was the purpose of them?? They were always just outside the main group seeming to pay attention of the conversations happening around them like they either knew something or were spies for X-Man and then... nothing came of it. And did they also lose their memories? Because I assumed they knew how the world should be as Manon’s power set allows her to hide hers and others memories for a set period of time until pop open again. But they ended up really not adding anything to the limited series :/
    Yeah, agree. I was sure they'd have something more to add. Mostly I think Ed just wanted to include them since they're his creations. I'll be really curious to see if another writer will use them in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalternativa View Post
    Everyone please step around my puddle of drool. Hmmm, $45 really isn't bad though ...

The preview for the final issue out tomorrow ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    The preview for the final issue out tomorrow ;_;

Happy 1 year anniversary to Rogue and Gambit!

Do you think their solo book wrapping up right after their first year of marriage was planned or just coincidence?
    664803._SX1600_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Let's celebrate with images of them together!

JPEG_20180916_181618.jpg

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Happy 1 year anniversary to Rogue and Gambit!

Do you think their solo book wrapping up right after their first year of marriage was planned or just coincidence?
    664803._SX1600_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Let's celebrate with images of them together!

JPEG_20180916_181618.jpg
    Happy 1 Year Anniversary!

Mine are probably not the best examples since one of them isn't really Gambit and the other is more one-sided, but I still like these 2 images quite a bit

clean.jpg

3c5cc3ac922839c09f2a994c9f6d352c.jpg
    Make Good Art

I hate Soule's Gambit but I love that small Snape speach