Page 107 of 179 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2671
    Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Really glad they'll be ending on a high-note with the art. I've loved everything I've seen so far
    Make Good Art

That is a beautiful Remy bangs/eyes combo. How can someone be sexy while hocking an explosive loogy??

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Last awesome X-Men Monday present from KT
    Should have known KT would come through! We have been so spoiled and these next 3 months will be sad by comparison.

I'm equally thrilled about those beautiful Gambit bangs. The bangs are essential! Also fun to see him pulling the spit take again reminiscent of the Gambit 2012 series.

I just have one question - what is he spitting and do I really want to know the answer to this question? LOL

2 more days until the finale and I'm trapped between estatic and depressed.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Should have known KT would come through! We have been so spoiled and these next 3 months will be sad by comparison.

I'm equally thrilled about those beautiful Gambit bangs. The bangs are essential! Also fun to see him pulling the spit take again reminiscent of the Gambit 2012 series.

I just have one question - what is he spitting and do I really want to know the answer to this question? LOL

2 more days until the finale and I'm trapped between estatic and depressed.
    It seems he is spitting metal balls from preview.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Really glad they'll be ending on a high-note with the art. I've loved everything I've seen so far
    Me too. Never hoped that art for last issue will be as good.

I stopped reading the series with the housewarming issue. How has it been since?

Has the X-men's deaths been addressed at all? How have Rogue and Gambit reacted if it has?

Oh God ... as in the thing he dug out of his guts? See, there is no good answer here. LOL

Two days till the final issue and I can already feel the withdrawal symptoms kicking in :P

Good call, makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I stopped reading the series with the housewarming issue. How has it been since?

Has the X-men's deaths been addressed at all? How have Rogue and Gambit reacted if it has?
    In my opinion the book has been steadily improving since the end of the first arc, IMO the Mojo arc was better than the one in space and this last story is shaping up to end in a high note.

The X-men deaths were acknowledged in the last issue and they know what Cyke team is up to.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Oh God ... as in the thing he dug out of his guts? See, there is no good answer here. LOL
    Hahaha, pretty much. I know this is a comic but damn, all I can think about is the fact he was risking a serious blood infection by implanting metal balls into his hip and that he’s now got a open laceration being subjected to who knows what opportunistic infections in that cell.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    Hahaha, pretty much. I know this is a comic but damn, all I can think about is the fact he was risking a serious blood infection by implanting metal balls into his hip and that he’s now got a open laceration being subjected to who knows what opportunistic infections in that cell.
    LMAO Truly we are of one mind on this!

Incredible Member

Omg my queasiness senses are tingly. The sewing in, the digging around....and then putting them in his mouth?! Where’s my fainting couch.

Fantastic Member Captain Buttocks's Avatar

Despite my oft-stated mantra that there are too many X-books I shall be sad to see this one go (mainly as its the only one I'm reading!). Well-written, nice art, and perhaps crucially, FUN.

Gambit really is a strong protaganist outside of team books, and Rogue has been written terrifically well in this series. And it had a Longshot cameo! What more could an 80s child like me ask for?

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

LMAO Truly we are of one mind on this!
    Go team!

Hopefully Rogue doesn’t mind the next couple of month playing wound care nurse and changing out his packing.

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    Omg my queasiness senses are tingly. The sewing in, the digging around....and then putting them in his mouth?! Where’s my fainting couch.
    Let’s not forget he’s totally nekkid popping his stitches... are the thieves/assassins going to patch him up or do they legit put his back big gaping wound undressed into his dirty stank clothing?

Incredible Member

Sorry Rogue, you’re going to have to do all the work for a bit.

Maybe they stitch him up just in case he picks Rogue to sacrifice and then they just plan to pull them back out if he doesn’t. Gotta cover those bases in case he stays king.