Page 106 of 179 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2671

Ooh, that preview. Gurlllll, you done goofed now!

While we're reminiscing, I don't have scans to hand unfortunately, but KT & Co's flashback to Remy & Rogue at Jean's wedding was such a wonderful moment.

That hungry Muir Island smooch that Purplevit captured so well above was another great moment from Rogue & Gambit.

We've been so #blessed.

Incredible Member

Oh My God. That preview is sooooo goooooood. Which is so bittersweet because I want the issue sooo much but it’s our last one! Agreed that I love the nod to issue 33. I even reread it last week because it had been on my mind due to the current story.

And all the high fives to AJ because that stitches theory was right and awesome. (Although im a super wuss so I won’t spend too much time thinking about someone digging around in an open wound so I don’t throw up in front of my co-worker. )

What a year it’s been. I hope that we still have things to look forward to as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    Oh My God. That preview is sooooo goooooood. Which is so bittersweet because I want the issue sooo much but it’s our last one! Agreed that I love the nod to issue 33. I even reread it last week because it had been on my mind due to the current story.

And all the high fives to AJ because that stitches theory was right and awesome. (Although im a super wuss so I won’t spend too much time thinking about someone digging around in an open wound so I don’t throw up in front of my co-worker. )

What a year it’s been. I hope that we still have things to look forward to as well.
    So what on Earth is that little device going to end up being?! I am beyond curious!

And wow, the painful expressions Javier gave us of Remy were great and made me cringe so, so hard. And I just love it all - the internal monologue, Remy being a clever badass, the reference to X-Men #33, and of course Remy ends up naked again. *Ah shucks*

Incredible Member

Yes! I’m so curious too. Seems whatever it is, he keeps it under wraps for a bit. Since I’m guessing they dress him again if my timeline in my brain is working.
    341FD13E-B319-48CC-92B7-0FD2E184A814.jpg

And later still he goes from headsock-less to headsocked up.
    1C5F618A-BBF7-4F98-A303-4020ABAC9E2B.jpg

Incredible Member

I forgot to mention that in all of the awesome internal dialogue, smarts, and issue call backs...sassy tween Candra cracked me up.
    C6E3E74E-1FBB-4A91-BDE6-CD5C0E8F7B21.jpg

I do feel bad for Bella Donna, because even though she’s done some truly awful things (many of them also involved Candra, so learn your lessons!), but she knows where Remy’s heart is and probably now feels it will cost her her life if push comes to shove. Luckily for her Remy doesn’t quit easy.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kalternativa View Post
    I think you're mixing @anna_sketchbook's art and UXM-297:
    Attachment 83563Attachment 83564Attachment 83565
    It's actually a dark panel looks like it takes place at night , the last panel is Remy looking to the right (Rogue's walked past him off panel) and he has a massive volume of hair. It was from the 90s, it looks like

Spectacular Member

That preview looks AMAZING! And X-men #33 is actually the first comic I've ever read. Just whole lotsa angst there.

Astonishing Member

That is some nice artwork.

It’s Belle’s own fault for trusting Candra. It would be more surprising if Candra didn’t backstab someone.

Spectacular Member

I'm making somewhat progress in that lost Romy pic I'm searching for (and what issue) ; it was on Tumblr that I saw few weeks ago.
    https://remylebeaugambit.tumblr.com/post/40172185657

I think it is from this issue. But I can't remember what issue this was.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by smokey78 View Post
    I'm making somewhat progress in that lost Romy pic I'm searching for (and what issue) ; it was on Tumblr that I saw few weeks ago.
    https://remylebeaugambit.tumblr.com/post/40172185657

I think it is from this issue. But I can't remember what issue this was.
    That's from X-Force #16 -- X-Cutioner's Song part 4.
    Gambit Gazette, all the latest Gambit comic book and movie news: http://gambitgazette.tumblr.com

What are the odds on getting one last X-Men Monday for MMX today? Too spoilery? Why isn't it Wednesday?

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    What are the odds on getting one last X-Men Monday for MMX today? Too spoilery? Why isn't it Wednesday?
    It is our last MMX X-Men Monday. I am sure KT will post smth.

Last awesome X-Men Monday present from KT
    Last edited by Purplevit; 06-24-2019 at 01:52 PM.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Last awesome X-Men Monday present from KT
    I’m so happy anytime he’s seen charging an object with any other part of his body instead of his hands.

(And look at his bangs!! Last week was Rogue’s amazing curl, this week we’re back to the perfect long messy bangs of Gambit. This artist is my new favorite person)