Page 108 of 179 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2671

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    Hahaha, pretty much. I know this is a comic but damn, all I can think about is the fact he was risking a serious blood infection by implanting metal balls into his hip and that he’s now got a open laceration being subjected to who knows what opportunistic infections in that cell.
    Right? BLECH!!
    But our Gambit is SAVAGE AF!!! Ain't nobody gonna hold him down. Ain't nobody gonna hold HIS WIFE down! Nawwwww gurl no way no how! Not while this Mutherfellah has tucked-away-trinkets in his nethers!

Also: Can we take a moment to MARVEL at his MULTI-PTOO abilities? He's got THREE ball bearings in his mouth and he's FIRING THEM like a frigging BOSS, out his gorgeous gatling gun mouth.

The man has some serious oral dexterity.
    #BLESSED
    Last edited by Fokken; 06-25-2019 at 05:54 AM.

Incredible Member

Rogue’s a lucky lady.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buttocks View Post
    Despite my oft-stated mantra that there are too many X-books I shall be sad to see this one go (mainly as its the only one I'm reading!). Well-written, nice art, and perhaps crucially, FUN.

Gambit really is a strong protaganist outside of team books, and Rogue has been written terrifically well in this series. And it had a Longshot cameo! What more could an 80s child like me ask for?
    With a lot of other X-Books focusing on death or extinction or whatever, this has definitely be a fun book.
    Make Good Art

Great preview pages. Congrats to all those who correctly guessed the "sewing" panel! Candra wanting to body swap is also a good theory. I'm going to throw another one out there just for variety: maybe Candra is intending to drain the life force (or whatever) from one of them. The compromise? She'll absorb Rogue's new amped up absorption powers, ergo Rogue will go back to normal level powers just in time to rejoin a team book down the road. Or not. Whichever!

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Right? BLECH!!
    But our Gambit is SAVAGE AF!!! Ain't nobody gonna hold him down. Ain't nobody gonna hold HIS WIFE down! Nawwwww gurl no way no how! Not while this Mutherfellah has tucked-away-trinkets in his nethers!

Also: Can we take a moment to MARVEL at his MULTI-PTOO abilities? He's got THREE ball bearings in his mouth and he's FIRING THEM like a frigging BOSS, out his gorgeous gatling gun mouth.

The man has some serious oral dexterity.
    #BLESSED
    As always Fokken, you know just what to say! LOL Indeed, Rogue is one lucky lady. The man has some skills!

And Nox, that thought had crossed my mind as well about the possibility of a power drain/reduction. Could be maybe?

Eeeeppp, less than 12 hours to go!!!! Yeah, this is gonna be a 2 AM read for sure.

Seriously, what am I going to read for the next 3 months to get my Rogue and Gambit fix?!?

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    As always Fokken, you know just what to say! LOL Indeed, Rogue is one lucky lady. The man has some skills!

And Nox, that thought had crossed my mind as well about the possibility of a power drain/reduction. Could be maybe?

Eeeeppp, less than 12 hours to go!!!! Yeah, this is gonna be a 2 AM read for sure.

Seriously, what am I going to read for the next 3 months to get my Rogue and Gambit fix?!?
    I don't know...for one thing the dear Yankee Witch is supposed to be going through her own power flux problems starting next month. Also, with Rogue, it would feel like "been there, done that". Remember back in Xtreme when Sage "Jump started" Rogue's power so she could have total control over recalling past absorbed powers? That ended up lasting all of 2 or 3 issues.

Incredible Member

Omg. It was soo good and I’m so happy and so sad and have so many thoughts.....but I have to sleep and then work. Which is completely unfair.

On the other end....I guess the wait is on...
    E8D2E50C-A1BB-443E-87F5-785D8DBAD924.jpg

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    Omg. It was soo good and I’m so happy and so sad and have so many thoughts.....but I have to sleep and then work. Which is completely unfair.

On the other end....I guess the wait is on...
    E8D2E50C-A1BB-443E-87F5-785D8DBAD924.jpg
    Hey Couplest!

You’re right! It was so good. It was amazing! Kelly and the team really knocked it out of the park for me. And I so wish I could spend the entire day going over every detail, but ugh - sleep and work! Will be back!

Ahhhhh, it was such a great wrap up!

spoilers:
    And I love how Javier draws cats! So cute! And they finally had THAT talk. I loved Rogue giving Remy a hard time about the Spiral soul baby. LOL
    end of spoilers

But yeah ... stupid work ... will chat on it later after the statue of limitations has passed. But at least I can go to work on cloud 9!

Oh, that spoilers above))) Keeping as far from them as possible
    Will be able to read it only after work((((

OMFG Y'ALL.

Whosoever lay claim to their digi-copy, let their intuition guide them to this place of "post" and spoiler tag the ever living filth outta this finale. (sorry Purplevit -- good luck on that control)

I neeeeeeds!!

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    OMFG Y'ALL.

Whosoever lay claim to their digi-copy, let their intuition guide them to this place of "post" and spoiler tag the ever living filth outta this finale. (sorry Purplevit -- good luck on that control)

I neeeeeeds!!
    Sorry Fokken! Normally I knock it out at midnight PST but I’m traveling for work this week (ugh, because of course I am)

spoilers:
    So after what we’ve already seen in the previews, Candra comes to Gambit’s cell and is like made your chose yet my dude? He says he has so she orders him dressed and chained again. Back in the throne room, he asks Candra to sacrifice himself instead of either of them because choosing is an impossible task. He’s both a t’ief and an X-Man. Candra’s like “lol, nope. I’ll just kill all three of ya.” Gambit charges the balls in him mouth (phrasing!) and gets Rogue’s hand free while causing more damage. Rogue produces a lock pick from her mouth and gets herself free. Bella compliments her ability to pick locks like a badass and she explains Gambit taught her waaaaay back in the day. Jean Luc shows up for an assist, it’s explained he warned everyone. Gambit gives a speech that basically comes down to he’s not about to be defined as a basic simple bitch, he can be both a hero while leading a bunch of thieves because he’s complex goddamnit. Jean Luc is put in proxy and told to listen to him while he’s not in NOLA. Rogue & Gambit are about to leave back for New York because they haven’t been able to locate a single fucking X-Man but Jean Luc is like “Tante Mattie will make life a fucking nightmare if you don’t stop by and say hi.” So they do, and she’s THAT GIRL as in her first breathe she’s asking when are they gonna make some babies. Gambit laughs about barely surviving the honeymoon & Spiral’s soul baby. Last couple of pages has them back at their New York apartment still unable to get in contact with anyone. Rogue brings up Gambit’s baby fever (her words) but points out it’s a little too soon to be trying for any of those. But maybe one day. But hey, they have 3 fur babies now that need them. The end.
    end of spoilers

Aaaaaaand that’s a wrap. (hold me closer Tony Danza)

Oh no no no no baby girl, you ain't got a thing to apologize for. You popping in like this to bless is much appreciated and I hope all the travel nonsense isn't weighing you down. Much love. Good luck!

Edit: "basic simple bitch" gets a cyber hug or digi-fist-bump or Hi-five. ha ha ha

Dubba-edit: Lets fast track us some Happy Couple w/ Kitties scans, fam.
    Last edited by Fokken; 06-26-2019 at 04:57 AM.

Wow!
    It was awesome. KT ended it with a bang and I neeeeed mmoooore!

So many cool things in it. It ended in the best way possible. spoilers:
    Charged chains, delayed charge on ground
    end of spoilers It was just awesome!

Loved Gambit speach at the end and cameo. I want more!
    Last edited by Purplevit; 06-26-2019 at 06:52 AM.