Page 11 of 179 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 2671
  1. #151
    Fantastic Member Sparta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalternativa View Post
    Gambit and Rogue doing well in X-Books Awards 2018 😊
    MMX missed out on 1st position by just one vote. And I didn't vote in it, because I still need to catch up with a lot of X-Titles in last 2-3 years. So yeah, probably should've voted.

  2. #152
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    MMX missed out on 1st position by just one vote. And I didn't vote in it, because I still need to catch up with a lot of X-Titles in last 2-3 years. So yeah, probably should've voted.
    I didn't vote either! We could have made all the difference.

    BOO!

  3. #153
    Mighty Member uebersoldat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    Just taking a moment to say that all is right within the world of Marvel Comics now that Rogue and Gambit are married. I just want to soak this up and breathe it in. Zen.

  4. #154
    Mighty Member AppleJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    1,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    Just taking a moment to say that all is right within the world of Marvel Comics now that Rogue and Gambit are married. I just want to soak this up and breathe it in. Zen.
    Cheers to that my friend!

  5. #155
    Incredible Member Romy Ship's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LegoLiz View Post
    I could see that as well. But I agree that I would like to see more on-panel Rogue being more expressive (although the face grab in MMX #7 was pretty hot) and being there for Gambit. But yes, maybe there is a lot of off-panel stuff happening.

    Am I the only one who wondered why the newlywed couple was readjusting their clothes/getting dressed RIGHT BEFORE dinner party guests were arriving for their party. I think they were getting it on right before, which is why Rogue ended up being late with all the last minute party details.


    @LEGOLIZ

    I made this for you!

    http://lifeseverchanging.tumblr.com/...4/mmx-6-tidbit



    Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    Just taking a moment to say that all is right within the world of Marvel Comics now that Rogue and Gambit are married. I just want to soak this up and breathe it in. Zen.
    THIS WARMS MY HEART.
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

  6. #156
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Romy Ship View Post
    @LEGOLIZ

    I made this for you!

    http://lifeseverchanging.tumblr.com/...4/mmx-6-tidbit

    THIS WARMS MY HEART.
    Wow RomyShip! Thank you and well done! You totally brought the theory to life. Done! It’s canon now!

  7. #157
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    551

    Default

    We are now officially a month away from issue 8. We can do this, right? Right?!?!

  8. #158
    Incredible Member Romy Ship's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    We are now officially a month away from issue 8. We can do this, right? Right?!?!

    We got this, Coup. AND TOMORROW IS XMEN MONDAY!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

  9. #159
    Mighty Member AppleJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    1,993

    Default

    https://twitter.com/ChrisJInFiction/...923163136?s=19

    Would you LOOK at this beautiful thing?! Drooling.

  10. #160
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    551

    Default

    Love it! I was loving his sneak peaks before finishing the piece. Smart guy!

  11. #161
    Mighty Member AppleJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    1,993

    Default

    https://twitter.com/SadMeganGirls/st...920185863?s=19

    Holy crap, now look at THIS Gambit commission. Some very talented artists out there.

  12. #162
    Incredible Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    The Dreaming
    Posts
    778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    https://twitter.com/ChrisJInFiction/...923163136?s=19

    Would you LOOK at this beautiful thing?! Drooling.
    Wow, the detail in that is great. I love the textures

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    https://twitter.com/SadMeganGirls/st...920185863?s=19

    Holy crap, now look at THIS Gambit commission. Some very talented artists out there.
    Also very cool. It kind of reminds me of Noto
    Make Good Art

  13. #163
    Mighty Member AppleJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    1,993

    Default

    Gambit, Rogue, and our girl Kelly are mopping the floor in the 2018 CBR poll.

  14. #164
    [insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    331

    Default

    X-Men Monday is up!!

    https://mobile.twitter.com/79SemiFin...902208/photo/1

    Looks like they’re in some StarWars inspired story

  15. #165
    Mighty Member AppleJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    1,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    X-Men Monday is up!!

    https://mobile.twitter.com/79SemiFin...902208/photo/1

    Looks like they’re in some StarWars inspired story
    Interesting! Guess we're gonna ditch Longshot at some point and spin the wheel again for Space. Though I still would love a Western ... or a Space Western ... or a musical Space Western ... yeah, just ignore me being weird over here, carry on!

    But the Han and Leia relationship dynamic DOES match up pretty well with theirs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •