Page 114 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2671

I miss Romy so much. Summer is a sad, sad time! I’m dying for KT to get the 2nd MMX trade into her shop.
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Romy Ship View Post
    I miss Romy so much. Summer is a sad, sad time! I’m dying for KT to get the 2nd MMX trade into her shop.
    I am passing the time by making a Romy art wall, redrawing(in a larger format) some comic covers/panels and art by different artist I have seen over the years. I am thinking about adding a small shelf with some playing cards and yellow gloves or picking up a Rogue cosplay jacket to hang with the art.

Spectacular Member Kalternativa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kalternativa View Post
    What is in his mouth? Toothpick or cigarette or lock pick?

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Romy Ship View Post
    Wait, the 2nd trade is already out??

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Oooohhhh, interesting. I've never read that one! You know Threnody always seemed like a character with a lot of great potential both as an sympathetic antagonist. Plus she had a great effect. Too bad her power set was so specific to the Legacy virus. But she was brought back recently, right? I really should read up on the character.
    Yeah she came around for the Legacy Virus because of her death powers but she ended up following X-Man around and they had a pretty cute little romance going on (...until he hooked up with a woman who was a clone of his mother. I’m still wigged out by that). She came back around for the Deadpool: Assassins LS. She started hanging out with him because he was murdering tons of people so she was all satiated. I... actually can’t remember how that LS ended other than Belladonna dead which didn’t really stick.

I really liked her though, she’s just trying to keep her powers from going out of whack.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kalternativa View Post

That is BEAUTIFUL

What is in his mouth? Toothpick or cigarette or lock pick?
    Toothpick ah reckon.

I neeeed that Gambit statue, but I also need that Emma Frost XM Studios statue and I can't justify either so I'm making sad internet posts.

From Kelly's tumblr:

Q: Thank you for the the best year of my life with Me and Mrs X. You took my two favorite mutants and made them shine, and not only that but grow and mature and learn to drop the petty stuff. To lean and depend on each other. I don't know what Marvel has plan for them but they better still be married, and I hope you will be writing them again.

A:

Thank you so much!

It meant the world to me to get to chart a new and exciting course for them…I hope it will stand the test of time (as much as something can in comics). I’m so grateful so many fans came along for the ride and fell in love…or fell in love again! No plans for writing them right now unfortunately…but maybe someday!

What do you guys think? Should we take that as a sign that she won't be writing them after POX and HOX or not?

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    From Kelly's tumblr:

Q: Thank you for the the best year of my life with Me and Mrs X. You took my two favorite mutants and made them shine, and not only that but grow and mature and learn to drop the petty stuff. To lean and depend on each other. I don't know what Marvel has plan for them but they better still be married, and I hope you will be writing them again.

A:

Thank you so much!

It meant the world to me to get to chart a new and exciting course for them…I hope it will stand the test of time (as much as something can in comics). I’m so grateful so many fans came along for the ride and fell in love…or fell in love again! No plans for writing them right now unfortunately…but maybe someday!

What do you guys think? Should we take that as a sign that she won't be writing them after POX and HOX or not?
    Dunno, I still hope she is, but this doesn't seem encouraging.

I'm ready to just hear the Wave 1 announcement aready!

She said she wouldn't be writing them a while back. I know she and Pepe Larraz have an upcoming project together. Initially I thought Rogue and Gambit will be in that book, but not to be. I'll still probably pick it up anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    She said she wouldn't be writing them a while back. I know she and Pepe Larraz have an upcoming project together. Initially I thought Rogue and Gambit will be in that book, but not to be. I'll still probably pick it up anyway.
    I think her project with Larraz was a one shot that is part of that Marvel #1000 anniversary book though.

If Kelly isn't writing the book they are in, I wonder who it could be? Lots of writers are fond of Rogue, but fewer like Gambit. Which is so frustrating!

What Marvel writers would write them both and well?

I think her project with Larraz was a one shot that is part of that Marvel #1000 anniversary book though.

If Kelly isn't writing the book they are in, I wonder who it could be? Lots of writers are fond of Rogue, but fewer like Gambit. Which is so frustrating!

What Marvel writers would write them both and well?
    Marjorie Liu’s Remy is probably my fav but she’s pretty much averse to Romy

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    From Kelly's tumblr:

A:

Thank you so much!

Hmmm. KT has a big new marvel project that will be announced this month but it seems that Rogue and Gambit won`t be there.
    Her post is clearly shows that she is not writing them now. I think at least first issues of wave 1 new books are already drawn.

Do you guys think they're maybe doing some kind of big move around? Like the writers on other Marvel teams such as Avengers or Deadpool or Star Wars etc being moved onto X-books and vice versa? Though really I suppose several writers cover multiple areas already. But a lot of the current X-writers have had announcements for other Marvel projects recently like Star Wars, Gwenpool, Ghost Spider.

So would they pull an Eve Ewing or Donny Cates into an X-book for instance? I do love Marjorie Lui, but I thought she only had her Indie book now? Does she still work for Marvel? And yeah, she wasn't into Romy at all anyway. Pity! I could also really go for a Tom Taylor team book again. Does Donny Cates like Gambit and Rogue or just crazy ideas? Vita and Leah are both excellent ... but do they Romy? I have doubts. Ed and Matt also seem like a no for them also. Dunno, I'm coming up blank.

Le sigh ... can't we just keep Kelly? She deserves and X-book!

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Do you guys think they're maybe doing some kind of big move around? Like the writers on other Marvel teams such as Avengers or Deadpool or Star Wars etc being moved onto X-books and vice versa? Though really I suppose several writers cover multiple areas already. But a lot of the current X-writers have had announcements for other Marvel projects recently like Star Wars, Gwenpool, Ghost Spider.

So would they pull an Eve Ewing or Donny Cates into an X-book for instance? I do love Marjorie Lui, but I thought she only had her Indie book now? Does she still work for Marvel? And yeah, she wasn't into Romy at all anyway. Pity! I could also really go for a Tom Taylor team book again. Does Donny Cates like Gambit and Rogue or just crazy ideas? Vita and Leah are both excellent ... but do they Romy? I have doubts. Ed and Matt also seem like a no for them also. Dunno, I'm coming up blank.

Le sigh ... can't we just keep Kelly? She deserves and X-book!
    Definitely possible. I'm hoping we find out something at SDCC. I'm just aching for HoX and PoX to come out to get a better idea of the future of the XBooks
    Make Good Art