Page 120 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2671

I am drawing Romy fanart right now to post it on Monday and to thank KT and whole MMX team.
    Kinda liked how Rogue looks on it so decided to share small sneak pic with you Together we will make Limbo shorter

Rogue.jpg

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Definitely prefer the XM. Isn't that the one that's like 1:6 scale or something?
    Most of XM's DC Pieces (excluding the Batman Samurai Line) are the 1:6 Scale.

This Gambit including their other Marvel Statues are 1:4

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I am drawing Romy fanart right now to post it on Monday and to thank KT and whole MMX team.
    Kinda liked how Rogue looks on it so decided to share small sneak pic with you Together we will make Limbo shorter

Rogue.jpg
    Nice, Purp! Looking good and that is a perfectly wonderful idea!

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Nice, Purp! Looking good and that is a perfectly wonderful idea!
    Glad that you like

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Rogue.jpg
    Very cool! I like the hair a lot
    Make Good Art

Spectacular Member Kalternativa's Avatar

Rogue.jpg
    I love Rogue wild hair!

Do any of you have Jordan White's exact quote re: Rogue, Gambit and I think Psylocke appearing before December? The old X-Men Mondays seem to be offline now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Do any of you have Jordan White's exact quote re: Rogue, Gambit and I think Psylocke appearing before December? The old X-Men Mondays seem to be offline now.
    It wasn't X-Men Monday. It was some podcast.

My old post about this podcast.

White got asked that there were no fan favorites like Psylocke, Rogue and Gambit on HOX POX covers. White guarantees that they will appear in a comic at some point between July and December.

My old post about this podcast.

White got asked that there were no fan favorites like Psylocke, Rogue and Gambit on HOX POX covers. White guarantees that they will appear in a comic at some point between July and December.
    Thanks! Which means they're in Wave 1. The December part worries me, 'cause it might mean at least one of them will only return at the end of the year, right? Let's hope it's Psylocke (lol sorry Betsy fans).

Quote Originally Posted by Kalternativa View Post
    I love Rogue wild hair!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Very cool! I like the hair a lot
    It is funny I try to draw smth new with every pic. With this pic it was crazy hair for Rogue. Always wanted to try to draw it like that. Gad that you liked

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Thanks! Which means they're in Wave 1. The December part worries me, 'cause it might mean at least one of them will only return at the end of the year, right? Let's hope it's Psylocke (lol sorry Betsy fans).
    It seems wave 1 is October till December. Probably flagship book will start on October right after POX HOX ending and satelllite books next months.

I seem to remember it from X-Men Monday, but don't have it saved anywhere. Might be up thread in here?

So there is a decent interview with Bill Heck on This Week In Marvel ... buuuutttt, you gotta put up with AgentM's Gambit hate-on.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    I seem to remember it from X-Men Monday, but don't have it saved anywhere. Might be up thread in here?

So there is a decent interview with Bill Heck on This Week In Marvel ... buuuutttt, you gotta put up with AgentM's Gambit hate-on.
    Why marvel is even alowing this hate crap? It is business.

Incredible Member

This wasn’t the answer that included Psylocke, but this answer in X-Men Monday 4.
    DAD24297-E87B-4D18-96B9-98AC08E420D5.jpg

So how annoying is the agent m gambit hate? Because I’m desperate for #content while we wait for Saturday.