Page 121 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2671
    Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    This wasn’t the answer that included Psylocke, but this answer in X-Men Monday 4.
    Attachment 84713

So how annoying is the agent m gambit hate? Because I’m desperate for #content while we wait for Saturday.
    Have you listened to Wolverine: The Lost Trail yet? They've been releasing those for free on a weekly basis for the last couple weeks. 3 are out now and I just listened to 2. Has a little bit of Gambit in it
    Make Good Art

Incredible Member

I have! I did the free trail for stitcher premium so I could listen the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    I seem to remember it from X-Men Monday, but don't have it saved anywhere. Might be up thread in here?

So there is a decent interview with Bill Heck on This Week In Marvel ... buuuutttt, you gotta put up with AgentM's Gambit hate-on.
    Ugh. So annoying. Way to alienate part of your audience, podcaster. That being said: Bill Heck gave a pretty good interview. I've only started listening to the Wolverine: The Lost Trail podcast and I like Heck's "take" on Gambit. The writing so far hasn't wowed me, but Heck sounds pretty good.
    Last edited by Nox Noctes; 07-18-2019 at 05:17 PM.

This wasn’t the answer that included Psylocke, but this answer in X-Men Monday 4.
    Attachment 84713

So how annoying is the agent m gambit hate? Because I’m desperate for #content while we wait for Saturday.
    I mean, it's kind of just a running joke with that host. But it kinda rubs me the wrong way. However the part with Bill Heck was pretty fun.

Incredible Member

Yeah, it does seem like sometimes his hate is more tolerable and then other times I want to throw my phone into the sun. I may try to give it a listen though.

Wave 1 will have 6 books.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Have you listened to Wolverine: The Lost Trail yet? They've been releasing those for free on a weekly basis for the last couple weeks. 3 are out now and I just listened to 2. Has a little bit of Gambit in it
    Is there any subtitles for The Lost Trail?

Spectacular Member

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0EEnJ1F...ns_share_sheet

Sideshow Collectibles Gambit and Rogue premium figures from SDCC. We have seen a foto of Gambit but this mini video shows in much more detail. Moreover this is a great insta account if you like figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Wave 1 will have 6 books.
    They'll probably be in the Duggan book.

Migthy Xmen?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    They'll probably be in the Duggan book.
    God I hope not. I can already see him plotting various ways to break them up.

Incredible Member

Okay, that’s the second time Duggan has been mentioned here recently. Is there a reason like a tweet or something I missed or are we just joking? You’re making me nervous.

Okay, that’s the second time Duggan has been mentioned here recently. Is there a reason like a tweet or something I missed or are we just joking? You’re making me nervous.
    Just The Sixth Sense. You hadn`t miss anything.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Is there any subtitles for The Lost Trail?
    I'm not actually sure. I just listen to it on my podcast app. Maybe with Stitcher Premium?
    Make Good Art

Duggan would be great for Rogue since he can write her very well, but on the other hand, I'm not very optimistic in regards to Gambit (considering how he treated Gambit fans in the past) and their marriage (if I remember correctly he once said he like them as a "will they or won't they" relationship and not as an official couple).