Page 134 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2671
    Astonishing Member

Lol, this thread is the best. I thought it looked like a long sleeved nightgown, which does make some sense. Her control isn’t 100% all the time, she’d want to avoid accidental zapping her hubby in her sleep.

Nod- i’m also not sure about the mutant magic angle.
    Last edited by anyajenkins; 07-30-2019 at 08:19 PM.

Hoo boy! So giving no spoilers, but did anyone reading PoX notice the little detail that was seeded by events in MMX?!? Squeee!

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Hoo boy! So giving no spoilers, but did anyone reading PoX notice the little detail that was seeded by events in MMX?!? Squeee!
    Omg now you’re getting me excited, is it babies???? OK NO DONT ANSWER THAT

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    spoilers:
    Yes and no, but not like you're thinking. Just made me want to give the middle finger to everyone acting like the last year of comics didn't matter. LOL
    end of spoilers

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

spoilers:
    The shoutout to Xandra right?
    end of spoilers

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    I’m still not over the fact she’s in an old lady house coat in the preview page from Excalibur; down to her ankles, cap sleeve, zipped to her neck. She’s either pregnant or completely given up ever getting laid again

Incredible Member

Tini’s got our back y’all.

7F58E010-809B-402D-B996-5C1EEB635724.jpg

Also, she’s married to Remy so she doesn’t really need to try that hard? But comfort is key when you’re pregnant.

I’ve been thinking about the person mentioned above but I’m being too lazy to make a spoiler box. That’s pretty cool.
    Last edited by Couplest; 07-31-2019 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    Tini’s got our back y’all.

7F58E010-809B-402D-B996-5C1EEB635724.jpg

Also, she’s married to Remy so she doesn’t really need to try that hard? But comfort is key when you’re pregnant.

I’ve been thinking about the person mentioned above but I’m being too lazy to make a spoiler box. That’s pretty cool.
    Yaaasss! This is the best news. Being shirtless is really just part of his schtick at this point, even Wolverine knows. Thank you, Tini!

And, hey look ... maybe it's COLD in that interdimensional portal room?! We don't know. LOL Oooorrrr, maybe Rogue had even less on than Remy before and really is shy and needed the extra coverage on short notice. But I enjoy that we aren't giving up on this preggo theory.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    spoilers:
    The shoutout to Xandra right?
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, I saw that. spoilers:
    Unfortunately, it looks like she's a villain.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Hello! Newbie here - just thought after such a great year with Kelly Thompson and Co giving us such wonderful Rogue and Gambit stories, and the with the prospect of (hopefully) another good year ahead of us, I'm climb out of lurkerdom and say hi.

Tini Howard seems like a delight. Marcus To's art is already delicious. Excalibur seems like a random book to stick Rogue and Gambit in, but who cares, we already have shirtless Gambit. I'm in.

Incredible Member

Welcome to the Romy cult....erm appreciation thread! Happy to have you here.

Welcome! Shirtless Gambit is primary among all considerations, it is true.

I am really excited for Rambit in a different kind of context with Excalibur, after MMX delivering the "hits" I'm ready for their side project.

Speaking of Tini Howard, I really dug Death's Head #1, which has a great energy with the writing and art.

spoilers:
    Yes and no, but not like you're thinking. Just made me want to give the middle finger to everyone acting like the last year of comics didn't matter. LOL
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah, it's good to see that the events of MMX mattered, I hope we get to actually see her in POX, that would be the icing on the cake
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, I saw that. spoilers:
    Unfortunately, it looks like she's a villain.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    What makes you think that? If she hadn't let the X-men stay in her territory they would all probably be dead.
    end of spoilers

Thanks! I've been part of the cult for a long time *coughanimatedseriescough*

Excalibur (and really all of the new X-Titles) look like they should be fun! As much as I loved the Mini and MMX, I'm super excited about seeing both Rogue and Gambit on an X-Team again - it feels like they spent so much time away (even if it's okay that they skipped Age of X, lol).

I'll have to check out Howard's work! I haven't read anything by her yet - and I do like to check out a writer. I ended up reading all of KT's Hawkeye run before the mini came out, and loved that.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceorphan View Post
    Thanks! I've been part of the cult for a long time *coughanimatedseriescough*

Excalibur (and really all of the new X-Titles) look like they should be fun! As much as I loved the Mini and MMX, I'm super excited about seeing both Rogue and Gambit on an X-Team again - it feels like they spent so much time away (even if it's okay that they skipped Age of X, lol).

I'll have to check out Howard's work! I haven't read anything by her yet - and I do like to check out a writer. I ended up reading all of KT's Hawkeye run before the mini came out, and loved that.
    Completely agree. I've really been missing their interactions with other X-members. We got snippets of it in MMX, but not enough.
    Make Good Art