Page 144 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 2671

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Hahaha... this is mean... Tini said "Mother" and I immediately thought of Rogue in hysteria... aaaaaaaand then I realized Jubilee is a mother.

Okay, calming down now....
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Romy Ship View Post
    Hahaha... this is mean... Tini said "Mother" and I immediately thought of Rogue in hysteria... aaaaaaaand then I realized Jubilee is a mother.

I agree there's like a 99.9% chance that Tini is talking about Jubilee... but since we are at it, she also said "new archetype (...) brand new to them", Jubilee has been a mother for quite a while, like since late 2013, I wouldn't call that something "new".

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    I agree there's like a 99.9% chance that Tini is talking about Jubilee... but since we are at it, she also said "new archetype (...) brand new to them", Jubilee has been a mother for quite a while, like since late 2013, I wouldn't call that something "new".

Well then please excuse me as I continue to freak out...
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

First of all, it's pretty interesting that Apocalypse was one of the first ones Howard wanted on the team. I figured he was an editorial addition, so I'm curious to see what she has planned for him.

I also loved the DnD comment and now I'm trying to figure out which class each would be. Gambit's the rogue (lol). Rogue's a fighter. Betsy's the paladin. Not sure about the rest, though.
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Romy Ship View Post

Well being a mother isn’t new for Jubilee.... Rogue on the other hand........

Incredible Member

Well y’all know I’m here for the Pregnant Rogue conspiracy theories so I guess I’m #teamjubesbeingamomisoldnews Anyway, doesn’t Shogo deserve some baby friends!

As for the rest of it...I know the word mother, but I don’t think I’m down with the D&D logo to know any clues for the other ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    Well y’all know I’m here for the Pregnant Rogue conspiracy theories so I guess I’m #teamjubesbeingamomisoldnews Anyway, doesn’t Shogo deserve some baby friends!

As for the rest of it...I know the word mother, but I don’t think I’m down with the D&D logo to know any clues for the other ones?
    Here's a page with the basic breakdown of the classes: https://www.dndbeyond.com/classes

A Paladin is basically a holy knight and a Druid is basically a wizard but with powers from nature
    Make Good Art

I think that mother will be Rogue. Not pregnant but something related to mother of mutant magic or smth like this.

Geez, now even I'm starting to think it's Rogue! LMAO.

I'm trying to keep an open mind about this magic/Camelot/D&D angle...but I'm having a hard time reconciling it with the X-men's world. Wait and see, I guess.

Eeeee!!!! I have to admit I'm no kind of D&D expert but this description has me excited because it just sounds really different and fun. I'm thinking on roles that our duo has never taken on and what that could mean for them. How they could grow out of that, the kind of stories we could get!

Now you KNOW I would love to see Rogue become a Mom at some point, but I'm not 100% convinced that's where this is going. It's probably Jubilee. Which I also really love. But if it does turn out to be Rogue! I WILL FREAK OUT! In a good way.

Rogue is usually the muscle and Remy is usually the stealth. What would take them in a different direction? My curiosity is piqued and October is too far away!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Here's a page with the basic breakdown of the classes: https://www.dndbeyond.com/classes

A Paladin is basically a holy knight and a Druid is basically a wizard but with powers from nature
    Thanks! Betsy would be the paladin then, right? I’m going to check these out and do some thinking!

Even though this isn’t my normal cup of tea, I’m pretty excited about the concept too.

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    Thanks! Betsy would be the paladin then, right? I’m going to check these out and do some thinking!

Even though this isn’t my normal cup of tea, I’m pretty excited about the concept too.
    No problem! And yeah, I was thinking Betsy as the Paladin. Seems like it would fit her well as Cap Britain.
    Make Good Art

IMG_20190829_105320.jpg

Chris Claremont's page from Marvel 1000 via Twitter. I am pleasantly baffled to have him give our girl Rogue top billing on this page, calling back to X-Treme X-Men AND the Outback era. YES! Also Gambit very prominently displayed! While the usual favorites he always wants to talk about are set more to the background. And we get narration from freaking Sage. Wild stuff my friends. And I'm here for it. I still don't hate Rogue in red, even if I prefer her in green.

IMG_20190829_125610.jpg

Another variant for HoX/PoX!

I am somewhere between excited to be getting all this great art and annoyed that they are using it to sell books these characters probably will hardly even appear in.