Page 145 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 2671

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Attachment 86334

Another variant for HoX/PoX!

I am somewhere between excited to be getting all this great art and annoyed that they are using it to sell books these characters probably will hardly even appear in.
    Naw naw Nawwww baby gurl!! This should be a positive affirmation that these characters MATTER (I hope I hope)

Incredible Member

Oh man, I’m gonna have to get that. So rude! (But death should be the ace of spades. )

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Naw naw Nawwww baby gurl!! This should be a positive affirmation that these characters MATTER (I hope I hope)
    LOL Yeah and like the complete sucker they are totally counting on I want to buy them ALL! Is buying a variant cover like a vote for the characters contained there within? Tell me that's how this works!
    Last edited by AppleJ; 08-29-2019 at 03:11 PM.

Astonishing Member

So far I’ve only read like half the issues and the only physical copies i have is the joe mad variant. I might be a sucker for a couple of these too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I am sure that it is just a half of cover.
    So just saw the other cover, you guys were right about it being a team shot. X-team in savage land gear... sure,,why not? Jean totally looks like she’s telling Scott to stop the dino, and ask for directions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Yeah, it looks like someone's cape is cut off there to the right
    Last edited by anyajenkins; 08-29-2019 at 03:26 PM.

Incredible Member

1) I just read the captain America annual Tini wrote since it was on unlimited and her first marvel work. I’m not a big Cap fan, but it was the kind of story about him I like.

2) I remembered to add Excalibur to my pull list but just remembered I didn’t do my digital subscription yet so fixed that.

3) is it October 30th yet?

1) Oh that's good to hear!

2) You BUY both digital and floppy? I did for MMX for a split second but gave up at issue #3 (dropped out of digital and went straight to floppy where I could have both for the price of 1)

3) It's barely going to be Sept 1st!

2 friggin' months.

This is how I feel in the Romy desert right now:
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Incredible Member

It’s so far away! My kids have their Halloween costumes already so what is the hold up!

And yeah, I buy digital and floppy for books that I think will feature them well. I like physical copies but want to read them before I get to the shop. Its ridiculous, I know...but I just can’t stop. My husband worked out of town for R&G and mmx, so I don’t think he is prepared for my random alarms when I want to read an issue as soon as it’s out. Poor guy.

Incredible Member

Usually I’m over savage land rogue, but this includes gambit and is more fun for sure even if I am still concerned about some internal organs. When I first saw the whole thing, I was like “why are only the dude’s painted?” But then I saw cable was not and Jean was so, the others ladies and cable must have been like “thanks but no thanks, this ain’t lord of the flies.”

Astonishing Member

I am with you on the savage land outfit. But since this a group shot, team building exercise in the savage land it’s more fun. And hopefully the out fit will not appear again...

Becka and Ollie are coming?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Becka and Ollie are coming?
    That's the question, right?

Uhhhh, this waiting for Wave 1 is killing me.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    Here’s something else for your theory: we haven’t seen a SINGLE art preview of Rogue past issue #1 of Excalibur while Marcus To has been posting WIPs of every other character on the team on his IG stories. I’m not saying that she has a baby bump but she has a baby bump ��

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    Here’s something else for your theory: we haven’t seen a SINGLE art preview of Rogue past issue #1 of Excalibur while Marcus To has been posting WIPs of every other character on the team on his IG stories. I’m not saying that she has a baby bump but she has a baby bump ��
    I’m compelled to agree with this. Yeah, each day I’m more and more convinced... mainly due to boredom. I shouldn’t be allowed to get bored. Rogue is totally preggers though.
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.