Page 161 of 179 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 2671

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    I don't wanna post them here for fear of being banned, but has anybody else see some of the early spoilers for Excalibur?
    There is a certain panel I have seen if that's what you mean.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    There is a certain panel I have seen if that's what you mean.
    That is what I mean Tomorrow can't come fast enough
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    That is what I mean Tomorrow can't come fast enough
    Seriously! Apparently there are some huge spoilers, too big for the usual spoilery people to even spoil? This will be 2 AM read for certain.

All the reviews, though extremely vague, are coming back highly positive.

Seriously! Apparently there are some huge spoilers, too big for the usual spoilery people to even spoil? This will be 2 AM read for certain.

Jonathan is on twitter telling everyone that Tini's data pages are the best yet!

But yes, the buzz is high for Excalibur, and Rogue and Remy are in a lot of the art so I expect they are going to get some decent development!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Oh, that's awesome! I'm really glad to hear that
    Make Good Art

Amazing Member

[QUOTE=RachelGrey;4658083]Jonathan is on twitter telling everyone that Tini's data pages are the best yet!

But yes, the buzz is high for Excalibur, and Rogue and Remy are in a lot of the art so I expect they are going to get some decent development![/QUOTE]

I read some reviews and spoilers and I advise you to lower your expectations

BANNED

[QUOTE=Vizzz;4658252]
    Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Jonathan is on twitter telling everyone that Tini's data pages are the best yet!

But yes, the buzz is high for Excalibur, and Rogue and Remy are in a lot of the art so I expect they are going to get some decent development![/QUOTE]

I read some reviews and spoilers and I advise you to lower your expectations
    See, at this point I'm so desperate for even cameos of those two that I'll snatch this book up for that alone. T_T

[QUOTE=Domino_Dare-Doll;4658263]
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizzz View Post

See, at this point I'm so desperate for even cameos of those two that I'll snatch this book up for that alone. T_T
    I know they've both been appearing in the Marvel Comics #1000+ books every now and then but the price is a little steep for me. I did get #1000, though, and the X-Men page was pretty cool and featured them both
    Make Good Art

Guys it DEF won't be an easy ride for Romy... and I'm not looking at spoilers AT ALL. I wanna read the goods and be surprised but my gut and all signs point to Rogue and Gambit will be going through hell and back. In the world of comics... they can LITERALLY GO THROUGH HELL AND BACK. This won't be the honeymoon story we got with MMX and while some crazy stuff happened there I think this will somehow be even MORE INTENSE.

For now I'm so grateful Marcus To is drawing this book... he's quickly become a new favorite artist of mine and he's incredibly sweet and responsive. Tini isn't so much but I think that's kinda by design. Anyway, in a few short hours Excalibur Issue #1 will be here and I will probably cry.

I'm so excited to have a book to look forward to again.

(even though Marauders is FUN it's not on the level of what this is for me)
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

I didn`t like this issue. Rogue was probably ok but I didn't like how Gambit was portrayed in this book.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I didn`t like this issue. Rogue was probably ok but I didn't like how Gambit was portrayed in this book.
    Hey Purplevit,

I’m not sure yet how I feel about the book just yet. I’m confused by some aspects and concerned about the direction. But it is the first book of the series and they are part of a cast again? Maybe I need to adjust? Rogue and Gambit both feel different to me since we last saw them in Mr. and Mrs. X. #12. Maybe because I didn’t keep up with HoX and PoX? I need to catch up?

I personally loved the art.
    Last edited by LegoLiz; 10-30-2019 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LegoLiz View Post
    Hey Purplevit,

I’m not sure yet how I feel about the book just yet. I’m confused by some aspects and concerned about the direction for R&G. But it is the first book of the series and they are part of a cast again? Maybe I need to adjust? Rogue and Gambit both feel different to me since we last saw them in Mr. and Mrs. X. #12. Maybe because I didn’t keep up with HoX and PoX? I need to catch up?

I personally loved the art.
    Hey LegoLiz,

Art and colors are the best part of it.
    Rogue was just one sided and robotic for me. She never felt alive in it.

As for Gambit if he says something then he must show it. Otherwise he looks stupid.

It may change in next issues but I sincerely doubt. Right now I am dissapointed that I even bought it.

Maybe it is just me and others will like it. Premise of book is interesting. Story is fine. Just too many supporting Breddrock charactes in it that I don`t know or even care about.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 10-30-2019 at 01:50 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Hey LegoLiz,

Art and colors are the best part of it.
    Rogue was just one sided and robotic for me. She never felt alive in it.

As for Gambit if he says something then he must show it. Otherwise he looks stupid.

It may change in next issues but I sincerely doubt. Right now I am dissapointed that I even bought it.

Maybe it is just me and others will like it. Premise of book is interesting. Just too many supporting Breddrock charactes in it that I don`t know or even care about.
    I definitely see what you are saying. Will sleep on it and review again tmw. To be fair - I focused more on the Rogue and Gambit parts so maybe I’m disconnected as the bigger story appears intriguing and needs more attention. And RomyShip warned us...it won’t be the honeymoon phase gift we were given with the mini and series. That’s fair. It’s comic world - it’s to be expected. But I would like to feel they are in character. I’ll see how I feel tmw with fresh eyes

Also LegoLiz, HOXPOX is doing nothing for Gambit and Rogue. They were absent from there and not even mentioned.

I really liked HOXPOX but it is not needed to catch up on Romy.

Quote Originally Posted by LegoLiz View Post
    I definitely see what you are saying. Will sleep on it and review again tmw. To be fair - I focused more on the Rogue and Gambit parts so maybe I’m disconnected as the bigger story appears intriguing and needs more attention. And RomyShip warned us...it won’t be the honeymoon phase gift we were given with the mini and series. That’s fair. It’s comic world - it’s to be expected. But I would like to feel they are in character. I’ll see how I feel tmw with fresh eyes
    Agreed. Have a nice sleep and share your thoughts with us later