Page 173 of 179 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 2671

One thought struck me while reading Excalibur 3. Wouldn't it be more interesting and in character if Gambit snuck away from the group one night and started making deals of his own. Maybe set up some deal with Morgana. Reminiscing Messiah Complex. The situation is similiar for Rogue. The key difference is that back then Gambit was considered a enemy(stupid as it was) and now he's not. Still Betsys "plan" isn't working and Gambit has no reason to hold out hope for Apocalyspe saving the day.

In general I rather see such a plot being done then this mess we got now.

Of course this would only bea good idea if Rogue supported him after she was ok again. No more needless drama. I want them to support each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Friends,

I am really sad to tell it. Our friend Belay (Arindam Das) passed away.

I received this information from his wife:
    «…
    There was a robbery in our house and most of our personal belongings were stolen which is the reason we had to delete most of his accounts.
    I wanted to let you know that he passed away recently as he was shot multiple times trying to save us during the robbery. He was able to kill both the robbers but he succumbed to his injuries. He was a good person and if you know any of his friend do inform them that he passed away
    …»

I'm proud to have known him. Sad that wasn`t able to meet him in real life. Earth has lost a wonderful man. Will miss you, my friend.
    That’s absolutely awful. His poor wife and family.

Friends,

«…
    There was a robbery in our house and most of our personal belongings were stolen which is the reason we had to delete most of his accounts.
    I wanted to let you know that he passed away recently as he was shot multiple times trying to save us during the robbery. He was able to kill both the robbers but he succumbed to his injuries. He was a good person and if you know any of his friend do inform them that he passed away
    …»

I'm proud to have known him. Sad that wasn`t able to meet him in real life. Earth has lost a wonderful man. Will miss you, my friend.
    I was reading this a few hours ago, and was very shocked to hear it and didn't know what to say. That's very sad news. He was a great contributor to these forums. Deep condolences to his family and friends.

Friends,

«…
    …»

That's... awful. My condolences to his family and friends.

Friends,

«…
    …»

Damn that is rough. He was always a level headed and cool dude on here. Not that it is worth much but please pass on condolences to his wife and family if you speak to her again.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

I’m deeply saddened to hear about belay’s untimely passing. I remember liking him very much on here. My heart breaks for him and his family who have suffered unspeakable tragedy. He died a hero. May he Rest In Peace and May his family heal. Thank you for sharing, Purp. I wish this wasn’t so...
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Freinds, I sent condolences and prayers to Belay`s wife and family from all us. Thank you all for support.
    Take care of yourself, everyone.

Friends,

«…
    …»

What terrible news. He seemed like a really nice person. That's incredibly sad and shocking. I'm sure he'll be missed by many.

Astonishing Member

That’s so terrible. . I can second what everyone else has said and hope the best for his family.

That is awful news. I'm so sorry to hear that. He was a good person on these forums, and sounds like he was an even better person in real life.

Friends,

«…
    …»

Sad and shocking, Bless him and his family.
    Namaste, come back again.

Belay

Spectacular Member

Friends,

«…
    …»

Thank you Purplevit. Belay was always a respectful contributor on this board and I found his posts insightful. Such tragic and terrifying news. For someone who loved heroes, he was a true hero through and through. My sincere condolences to you, his family and friends during this difficult time and may he rest in peace.

Given the recent sad news and also just the general glumness this thread has had recently, figured we could use a little holiday cheer and humor.

From Merry X-Men last year:

IMG_20191210_120323.jpg

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

is this back in stock?!
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.