Page 178 of 179 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179 LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 2671

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    Not sure if this was posted before?

https://www.polygon.com/2019/11/27/2...comic-creators
    Yeah, read this one too! Uh, a Gambit and Rogue movie would be wonderful, so much you could do with it!

A Rogue and Gambit movie would only make sense IMO if the first movie was focused on their separate origins. So almost like the new Witcher TV show where the main characters spend much of the show/movie dealing with their own drama and then towards the end their separate stories intersect. Would hate for the movie to bring them together from the start.

Although probably works better for a TV show. Throw in Storm and you can follow all 3 of their stories leading up to the MM where you show Storm/Rogue just missing Gambit. Can also have throughout the season various scenes where they just keep missing each other. Then towards the end Gambit meets Storm and Storm brings Gambit to the X-men where he meets Rogue.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Hey Rogue & Gambit and Mr. & Mrs. X fans, go give our gal Kelly your vote if you're so inclined!

https://twitter.com/JackiEv87585672/...586189827?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Yeah, read this one too! Uh, a Gambit and Rogue movie would be wonderful, so much you could do with it!
    Disney+ is going to have a WandaVision series, so it's not impossible that we could maybe possibly (pretty please?) have a Gambit & Rogue series one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    Disney+ is going to have a WandaVision series, so it's not impossible that we could maybe possibly (pretty please?) have a Gambit & Rogue series one day.
    Man, I would love that. Not sure if I'd rather see a Gambit series with Rogue having a significant role or an X-Men spinoff series of their adventures together as a couple. Maybe a little bit of both? Maybe set it during a time the X-Men are disbanded and they are freelancing, give us significant flashbacks to their time as X-Men and histories. Maybe similar to R&G they get some assignment together? I'm drooling over the guest appearance possibilities (Wolverine, Deadpool, Storm, Mystique), the different villains to explore (Sinister, Sabretooth, Candra), the worlds (New Orleans, Madripore, Westchester) ... maybe even off world, like KT did for them? Of course, the show probably slwould screw it up, but it could be amazing if they hit it just right. Especially if we started with some serious romantic tension, maybe similar to where they are at in the Asmus run or at the start of Rogue and Gambit. Exes still in love, but all the old baggage of trust and touch coming between them. All that delicious angst. And give us flashbacks of their childhoods, the Thieves Guild and the MLF.

Ah well, we can dream, right?

Happy Holidays Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Happy Holidays Everyone

Thinking of the Rogue and Gambit early courtship, Wolverine was always a supporter of them being a couple. this is nice.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Happy Holidays Everyone

Nice work, my friend. And Happy Holidays!

ff0d44afd3026484d60c0ff2a96bdf04.jpg
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Beaddle View Post
    Thinking of the Rogue and Gambit early courtship, Wolverine was always a supporter of them being a couple. this is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Nice work, my friend. And Happy Holidays!

ff0d44afd3026484d60c0ff2a96bdf04.jpg
    Thank you!

So just twiddling our thumbs waiting on 2020 and that next Excalibur issue.

In the meantime, if you Twitter go check out this poll and give our duo some love https://twitter.com/Xmentogether/sta...176428032?s=19.

And don't forget, @CBCCPodcast is covering Rogue and Gambit in January starting with X-Men #3. That's right, the basketball game! Then #8, the pie incident. And of course #24, the first successful date.

After that, week 2 will be their original miniseries from 93 and 95 by Mackie.

Then Rogue and Gambit (2018) mini and MMX for the last 2 weeks.

And in February, don't forget the Gambit and Rogue fanworks celebration week! Whether you contribute or just enjoy.

Happy New Years Romy fans!

Happy New Year to you as well, AppleJ! Can't wait to see what 2020 (and the new Romy thread) brings for us!
    Make Good Art

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...d-teases-2020/

So, what’s next? Well, for our first X-Men Monday of 2020, Excalibur writer Tini Howard will be stepping through a Krakoa portal to answer YOUR questions about the most magical Dawn of X series.

The call for questions will go out tomorrow (1.31.19) at 8AM EST on AIPT’s Twitter, so be sure to reply to the prompt with your burning questions! Then, check back Monday January 6 to see what Tini has to say.
    Those of you who have twitter might want to send some Romy related questions to Tini

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...d-teases-2020/

Those of you who have twitter might want to send some Romy related questions to Tini
    For sure! What happened to Rogue's power control?! That's what I'm asking, because it's genuinely distressing we got hit with that being a problem again and then *bam*, flower coma. Seriously, #5 best be worth it.

Also ... crap, I forgot they will probably renew this thread for 2020. I may copy the intro page info because DearMachine did such a great job and it would be a shame to lose it.

Any ideas for a new thread title in 2020, now that MMX is no longer with us? (Pouring one out for ya, MMX)

Keep with it or move on?

I'm fine with keeping the Mr. and Mrs. X title. I personally prefer that over "Romy" or any of the other 'ship names
    Make Good Art

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    For sure! What happened to Rogue's power control?! That's what I'm asking, because it's genuinely distressing we got hit with that being a problem again and then *bam*, flower coma. Seriously, #5 best be worth it.
    Please do for those of us poor bastards who lost our Twitter account passwords over 5 years ago and have been too lazy to make a new one. *cough*
    Seriously though, Rogue’s wonk ass powers being all spazstic again was such a fucking frustration. Would love to know if it’s Tini making up continuity that works for her vision or if it’s editors not taking to each other.

Any ideas for a new thread title in 2020, now that MMX is no longer with us? (Pouring one out for ya, MMX)
    Southern Comfort?