Page 27 of 179 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Had to post another...loving her style!

Incredible Member

Those are gorgeous! Especially the romy one!

As for the preview, I don’t know why....but my favorite panel is the “‘Kay.” It was all super fun, but that is one that is sticking out to me. I’m really excited to see how every thing goes down. Especially the gambit and spiral stuff.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    Had to post another...loving her style!

I love Amelia Vidal! She makes stickers of some of these bust shots and I want a Rogue and Gambit so bad
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    I was SO excited to see them too!!! Might have to read this one.
    If they end up being Lebeau kids, I'll have to backtrack and pick up some previous issues.

The amazing Amelia Vidal. Wow...

Oh I love this!

The amazing Amelia Vidal. Wow...

My cold heart has been warmed by this image.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Incredible Member

5D60D842-36DF-4919-AB45-7579F8045E73.jpg
    7A9FF39F-AD0A-4F03-9B7B-AE47F58D483A.jpg
    A35AF962-1D05-4828-8F6B-A821A5381CD5.jpg
    I was trying to find something in my old room at my parents’ house and it’s basically random time capsule. I’m dying!

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    5D60D842-36DF-4919-AB45-7579F8045E73.jpg
    7A9FF39F-AD0A-4F03-9B7B-AE47F58D483A.jpg
    A35AF962-1D05-4828-8F6B-A821A5381CD5.jpg
    I was trying to find something in my old room at my parents’ house and it’s basically random time capsule. I’m dying!
    LOL!

"Based on the blockbuster TV series"--damn straight, now give us another cartoon, Marvel.

Looks like some Joe Mad art on that Wizard cover. Nice!

Incredible Member

It is! I have a lot of issues of Wizard in my old closet, but that one jumped out!

And yes please on a new cartoon (with Romy!)

Mojo Knows What Readers Want in Next Week’s Mr. and Mrs. X #8 Preview:

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/02...arvel-preview/

So the question is not what the readers want but what they consume and the answer is controversy .

I think can not argue with this logic makes sense .

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

It comes to my mind that the only way Gambit and Longshot could solve their competition once and for all would be by French kissing to each other, in order to find which one gets to weaken the other's legs.

Preview! Yes!

The opening is fun. Rogue seems very out of character, but I think that's part of the point. She would never be in the helpless damsel role, despite what Mojo may think.

I do not love love triangles, but Gambit vs Longshot was an enjoyable fight. I've always wondered how Gambit would do against someone with luck powers, since, as a thief, he should be someone who works hard and plans hard to make sure the odds are in his favor.

I do not love Gambit's goatee. Apparently, scruff is the perfect Gambit look.

The long wait is almost over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    It comes to my mind that the only way Gambit and Longshot could solve their competition once and for all would be by French kissing to each other, in order to find which one gets to weaken the other's legs.
    A competition in which everyone, especially Rogue, wins. I approve.

P.S. Sorry for quietness. We bought a house, and my life has been new house hell.
    Last edited by DearMachine; 02-10-2019 at 08:57 AM.

Incredible Member

I still want a non-ANXF full beard someday. It doesn’t have to be for a long time! Just an issue, I’m not picky! (I liked the art in ANXF, but it seemed like he had a full beard that wasn’t a full beard? Like dude just drew very intense stubble? I dunno.)

And yeah, from the panel of Rogue floating down...I think she remembers she’s no damsel in distress quickly. I can’t wait!

But y’all...I’ve got some bad news. Has anyone else looked at the current release date for issue 9 on marvel.com. It’s March 27th, So it seems we got another long wait coming up. We need to band together and support each other. We can do this!
    Last edited by Couplest; 02-10-2019 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Im tired

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    Preview! Yes!

The opening is fun. Rogue seems very out of character, but I think that's part of the point. She would never be in the helpless damsel role, despite what Mojo may think.

I do not love love triangles, but Gambit vs Longshot was an enjoyable fight. I've always wondered how Gambit would do against someone with luck powers, since, as a thief, he should be someone who works hard and plans hard to make sure the odds are in his favor.

I do not love Gambit's goatee. Apparently, scruff is the perfect Gambit look.

The long wait is almost over.

A competition in which everyone, especially Rogue, wins. I approve.

P.S. Sorry for quietness. We bought a house, and my life has been new house hell.
    DearMachine I've missed you! But congrats on the new house! Houses are certainly both heaven and hell. Much as I love my home it is a constant money pit. Hope it all calms down for you!

I'm not sold on the goatee or a beard as a long term look, but I don't mind it for a single issue or arc. Still beats those damn pink boots! LOL But I do find the scruff ideal.

So Rogue being a helpless princess is definitely not her, but agree she is not really supposed to be in her own character at the moment. And Remy is being a little extra too, kind of almost villainous with the black hair and goatee and treating the princess like property. It's very much all a bit of role playing for Mojo world.

How they will manage to snap out of it is a big curiosity. And is this doing something damaging to Rogue in her current mental state? And will we get more Longshot? I was happily surprised to have seen this much of a duel with him and Gambit.

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    I still want a non-ANXF full beard someday. It doesn’t have to be for a long time! Just an issue, I’m not picky! (I liked the art in ANXF, but it seemed like he had a full beard that wasn’t a full beard? Like dude just drew very intense stubble? I dunno.)

And yeah, from the panel of Rogue floating down...I think she remembers she’s no damsel in distress quickly. I can’t wait!

But y’all...I’ve got some bad news. Has anyone else looked at the current release date for issue 9 on marvel.com. It’s March 27th, So it seems we got another long wait coming up. We need to band together and support each other. We can do this!
    I agree with you on the beard. Try it out for a while, see how he looks with it...then revert to the stubble.

I don't like waiting, Couplest. This seems like cruel and unusual punishment.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Another panel from the upcoming NextGen issue #1 got released, Gambit & Rogue popped up:

062FD2B0-37D4-4F36-8612-06035BEB09B5.jpg

As dead. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯