Page 28 of 179 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Damn you, X-Man!

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    Another panel from the upcoming NextGen issue #1 got released, Gambit & Rogue popped up:

Attachment 78407

As dead. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    WTH? They're in the Mojoworld. Where are the editors? LMAO.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    WTH? They're in the Mojoworld. Where are the editors? LMAO.
    Heh, actually the editors are doing a solid job - everyone not around for the final fight in Uncanny #10 when X-Man warped the world and rewrote history into Age of X-Man (such as Gambit & Rogue) are all now noted as dying before the current moment starts in the AoX mini series. Cyke & Wolverine had been dead prior to the world bending, Rachel kidnapped and brainwashed, Cable chasing after Rachel, Prof X... who knows, and G&R kidnapped on Mojoverse. One of the issues already suggests that X-Man used history already in place and made a few alterations to explain the current utopia. Wonder what story he made up for G&R meeting their untimely ends.

Incredible Member

Considering the romance ban in place, they are probably just used as a cautionary tale for the kids. “Gambit and Rogue had sex and then they died!”

X-Man is a dude with a lot of issues.

Heh, actually the editors are doing a solid job - everyone not around for the final fight in Uncanny #10 when X-Man warped the world and rewrote history into Age of X-Man (such as Gambit & Rogue) are all now noted as dying before the current moment starts in the AoX mini series. Cyke & Wolverine had been dead prior to the world bending, Rachel kidnapped and brainwashed, Cable chasing after Rachel, Prof X... who knows, and G&R kidnapped on Mojoverse. One of the issues already suggests that X-Man used history already in place and made a few alterations to explain the current utopia. Wonder what story he made up for G&R meeting their untimely ends.
    Fair enough.

I'm going with "Gambit & Rogue were too pretty to live." LOL

Another panel from the upcoming NextGen issue #1 got released, Gambit & Rogue popped up:

Attachment 78407

As dead. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Its so teeny. Do we know who the others are?

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    Considering the romance ban in place, they are probably just used as a cautionary tale for the kids. “Gambit and Rogue had sex and then they died!”

Let this be a warning kids! LMAO

It's like the rules of a scary movie. You have sex and YOU WILL DIE!!!!

But yeah, they are doing a bang up job on AoXM. I'm pleasantly surprised, even though our favs are missing. Uncanny #11 was also surprisingly great.

Part of me is anxious for our duo to return home and interact with all the remnants, but we gotta see all this play out!

One thing is FOR SURE, AoXM world would have been a bad place for our newlyweds.

I wish Rogue and Gambit could be part of the current Uncanny run. I mean they aren't in AoXM so it could have worked

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post

But they were married when they had sex. Even the most hardcore, silver-ring-thing abstinence education thinks that is okay.

Perhaps it was the kind of sex they had. :P

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    I wish Rogue and Gambit could be part of the current Uncanny run. I mean they aren't in AoXM so it could have worked
    Hopefully, they will pop up later in Uncanny.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Aw crap. I’m on my cell phone and tried to upload it so I thought it worked. Whaaps! It’s from the “which AoXM series are you most stoked for” thread much larger. It’s Rogue, Gambit, Cyke, Prof X, Hope (I thought Rachel but everyone thinks Hope), Wolverine & Cable.

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    But they were married when they had sex. Even the most hardcore, silver-ring-thing abstinence education thinks that is okay.
    But the universe is super anti-attachment of any kind. Like, X-Man even erased the sister bond between X-23 & HB.

But the universe is super anti-attachment of any kind. Like, X-Man even erased the sister bond between X-23 & HB.
    Right. Babies come from PODS. Marriage isn't a thing. They aren't allowed to form any sort of personal bonds. It's a very interestingly creepy concept.

But yeah, I'd be happy if they show back up in Uncanny eventually. But only if Matt wants to write them! (Please love them, Matt!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Cyclops, Hope, Wolverine, Cable

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    It would be nice to see them join up with the rest of the team (even if it's just Logan and Scott) at some point. Hopefully they'll be in Uncanny after this big event
    Make Good Art

Poor Rogue. Im ready for her to be a full fledged X-man again instead of the X-adjacent role she's been for the past several years. Even when in a book, she feels more like a guest star than permanent member