Page 29 of 179 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    But the universe is super anti-attachment of any kind. Like, X-Man even erased the sister bond between X-23 & HB.
    Unless you're a Summers child. Then you get to play out your Mommy and Daddy issues foreeeever.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    It would be nice to see them join up with the rest of the team (even if it's just Logan and Scott) at some point. Hopefully they'll be in Uncanny after this big event
    Seriously. I feel as if the Logan and Scott interactions would benefit from the addition of Gambit and Rogue. They need fun and sass and sexiness.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    Unless you're a Summers child. Then you get to play out your Mommy and Daddy issues foreeeever.

Seriously. I feel as if the Logan and Scott interactions would benefit from the addition of Gambit and Rogue. They need fun and sass and sexiness.
    They really do. Both Logan and Scott are so grim (heck, the whole event has been pretty dismal), it would be nice to have Gambit and Rogue to lighten the tension
    Make Good Art

I don't think that Gambit or Rogue will appear in Uncanny.
    I expect it to be just Cyke solo with some moments for other characters.

There are 10 characters on team already but on #13 cover Cyke is the only one who is drawn in bright colors and is staying so front and center that it is even hard to tell who other team mates are.

I hope it is just a bad cover and book will be better because #11 was fine.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 02-11-2019 at 11:20 AM.

Astonishing Member

I’m sure wolverine will be at least a little important... Cyke and Logan need to brood together, dotcha know...
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    But the universe is super anti-attachment of any kind. Like, X-Man even erased the sister bond between X-23 & HB.
    Listen children, learn the downfalls of ‘love’. Gambit and rogue were great fighters in x-man’s glorious army. But they refused to ‘in-marry’ when x-men decreeed that aloneness was the key to happiness and salvation. So they left our glorious utopia and were promptly eaten by sea monsters. Thus proving, the love kills! And never doubt x-man’s glorious-ness!

I dont expect them to appear in Uncanny during the current arc. They are "off the grid" due to their whereabouts in MMX which has been used as the excuse for why they werent in Uncanny during the first arc.

IMG_20190211_180948.jpg

Happy X-Men Monday from Kelly on Twitter!

I kinda am digging the goatee more sans hood.

Ultimate Member

It will be strange to see the fun and sexy Gambit and Rogue try to interact with the very dark and gritty Logan and Scott, though not sure how much they'll get before everybody else comes back if at all...

And DearMachine forgot about the kid that Havok had with Wasp, that kid got taken out of reality and then forgotten about totally...

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    IMG_20190211_180948.jpg

Yeah, definitely...though I'm getting some very strong flashbacks to the XTAS Season 5 episode "Jubilee's Fairytale Theatre", lol. Gambit had a pretty similar look there too (I posted a comparison image on Tumblr).

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    Yeah, definitely...though I'm getting some very strong flashbacks to the XTAS Season 5 episode "Jubilee's Fairytale Theatre", lol. Gambit had a pretty similar look there too (I posted a comparison image on Tumblr).
    Probably not an accident, Kelly has said she was a big XTAS fan.

Seems like Rogue might be about ready to pound him here.

Spectacular Member

Havok and Wasp had a kid????!

OH I just saw the Rogue biting Gambit's butt panel on Tumblr. Thanks!

I'm glad Oscar's going to do the Thieves Guild Arc too. I'm really pleased he has stayed on, I know folks had mixed reactions about how Romy looks, but I just love them! Remy just looks so proud there!

Ultimate Member

Yeah it was during Remender's Avengers run, the whole relationship was written out about as fast as Marvel could do it and now neither seem to even remember that it ever happened and the daughter got taken into the timestream or something like that so they probably couldn't find her even if they wanted to...then again Warren has a couple of kids as well and it's unlikely that they'll show up again anytime soon and are already like teens or adults so...

Anyway I always thought that Rogue and Gambit would both love to have fun once her powers got out of the way...

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    A competition in which everyone, especially Rogue, wins. I approve.
    *Rogue takes the popcorn bag, sprawls on the couch and enjoys the show*

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    IMG_20190211_180948.jpg

Ok, I'd still prefer a full beard but the goatee is really growing on me (no pun intended).
    Make Good Art

Incredible Member

I’m #teamfullbeard too but same! And the wait is almost over!

Spectacular Member

Oh boo! It’s 3 a.m. and I can’t download MMX#8. Anyone else experiencing this heartache? I can see it, but can’t buy it! Why!?!