Page 60 of 179 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    Heh, if she does, she’s gonna need to get Spiral’s number so she can borrow her powers on Gambit’s next birthday
    I know a fanfic you should read involving Rogue stealing Multiple Man's powers ... and that's all the more I'm gonna say about that! LOL

Anywayyyyy ....

Yeah, I am curious to see how this wraps up. How they escape. If Spiral will double-cross Gambit. What the heck is the 6-armed non-baby baby?! Will Rogue still be struggling with her powers? Is she gonna have huge heart eyes seeing Remy lugging around a baby? Unless she sees something totally different maybe? I do hope he gets a bigger role in the final battle and we see them pull this escape off as partners. Maybe that's kind of the point, to contrast this with the space arc ending where they were out of synch?

Woot! Page 60!

What powers does Mojo even have? All I know about him is that he’s a big alien lacking a spine who relies on tech to function.

That said, she looks fucking BAD ASS with those claws and crazy hair - straight horror movie

Maybe he’s charging Simon’s ion power? I’m ready for Gambit to get in on the final action!!
    What I know, Mojo has great strength and endurance, I do not know if invulnerability but strong and resilient is, it also apparently has unlimited or almost unlimited energy, we know that Rogue can absorb unlimited energy (absorbs all the heries of the planet and its greater win is Hecatombe and 8 billion entities), but there are characters that have been resistant or immune to its absorption which DOES NOT WANT to mean that these characters are unlimited energy, but are more resistant for some reason and a few others immune to their powers. Of course most of these cases occurred with Rogue uncontrollably, and her powers in an immature state, with control is known she advanced a lot about this until she could absorb Wonderman, who was one of the few people immune to her touch.

But in the case of Mojo, Rogue specifically mentioned that his energy seemed endless that she absorbed as never before and she was losing, but well this was also when she had no control, obviously now it is more powerful and the panorama can and should change.

I also always thought that Mojo must have some kind of mental control or a puppeteer, for something he could easily capture the xmen, and characters like spirals that are formidable warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    So we will probably have the 'real' Rita again, at least for a while. That's great, and if she remained conscious, I'm curious about how she will feel about it.

He's quite versed in magic. Also he can move between dimensions, space and time when he matches his spell with Spiral's dance.

His strongest power, though, is that he can decay living things (humans, animals, plants) with his touch, even with his mere presence. Paradoxically, he likes to call himself the Giver of Life because of his crazy belief in his own sacred nature as a god to worship.

All about Mojo is straight horror movie. Just writers tend to forget it.
    You're right, I've forgotten those other Mojo skills, but he has some more, or that's what they mean.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    involving Rogue stealing Multiple Man's powers
    Ha!! Rogue is an A+ wife

Yeah, I am curious to see how this wraps up. How they escape. If Spiral will double-cross Gambit. What the heck is the 6-armed non-baby baby?! Will Rogue still be struggling with her powers? Is she gonna have huge heart eyes seeing Remy lugging around a baby? Unless she sees something totally different maybe? I do hope he gets a bigger role in the final battle and we see them pull this escape off as partners. Maybe that's kind of the point, to contrast this with the space arc ending where they were out of synch?
    God, I need some partner team ending - they’re at their best together

I’m thinking Spiral won’t double cross, but I don’t know the character well enough to put money on it. But she was free right before this arc so she’s probably way more focused on getting her freedom back. I don’t think Rogue’s going to see a baby since it’s a manifestation of... something? I kinda hope comedy slant that she sees Gambit cradling a ham sandwich (when was the last time those two ate? She’s got to be fully hangry)

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Just as a reminder, Rogue (separately) absorbed Spiral and Mojo before.

UXM #206

UXM Annual #10

Just as a reminder, Rogue (separately) absorbed Spiral and Mojo before.

UXM #206

UXM Annual #10

Ohhh! Nice recollection there Rita! I completely forgot about this.

Yeah, I can't see absorbing Mojo going well for her. But I guess we'll see.

Yeah, I can't see absorbing Mojo going well for her. But I guess we'll see.
    Both experiences were dreadful. If Spiral is wicked, Mojo is straight atrocious and unbearably alien.

I’m thinking Spiral won’t double cross, but I don’t know the character well enough to put money on it.
    She would do it no doubt. She's a character based in resentment and bitterness.

Both experiences were dreadful. If Spiral is wicked, Mojo is straight atrocious and unbearably alien.

She would do it no doubt. She's a character based in resentment and bitterness.
    Yeah, you know Rogue has had a bad history with trying to absorb aliens in general. She ought to stick with humans and mutants only. But then, she never learns her lesson on that either!

And really, I wouldn't blame Spiral for a double cross if she thought it might up her chances of escape. That seems very in character for her.

Hell, in his early career I would say it wouldn't be out of character for Gambit either, though it would probably bother him on some level. Now I'd say he's more likely to act the hero, even though at times a bit begrudgingly.

And really, I wouldn't blame Spiral for a double cross if she thought it might up her chances of escape. That seems very in character for her.
    Now I come to think if the 'baby' kind of magically condenses the 'altered' part of Rita, so once she would get rid of it she could be human again.

https://twitter.com/InstaTrent/statu...167048197?s=19

Gambit fans with a Twitter account, time to represent! Who is sexier? Gambit or Cyclops?

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

https://twitter.com/InstaTrent/statu...167048197?s=19

Gambit fans with a Twitter account, time to represent! Who is sexier? Gambit or Cyclops?
    What in the fresh hell? They’re not even in the same wheelhouse. Gambit vs. Angel would be a more evenly matched battle.

What in the fresh hell? They’re not even in the same wheelhouse. Gambit vs. Angel would be a more evenly matched battle.
    Yeah, I love Cyclops and he can be hunky and/or adorably flustered/grumpy at times but no way is he close to Remy.

This is gonna hurt my already slim chances, but because this thread is great I am sharing this with you all:

https://www.sideshow.com/whats-new/r...fine-art-print - note the giveaway competition to enter!

I wants it.

Very beautiful art!

Really rad renditions of both characters, but I have never been a fan of the long, thin, platinum split in the front.
    Give me massive, voluminous, platinum BOOOOOSH for life!

Also, the boob definition/separation never fails to trigger my eye roll.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Oh wow, that is gorgeous.
    Make Good Art