Page 82 of 179 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 2671

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    In my opinion a good Gambit surrounded by a bunch of nonsense, is at the end of the day something not very enjoyable.
    I'll stop here because I don't want to derail this thread into a discussion about Tom Taylor instead of Gambit and Rogue.
    Ok. I understand you.

Well X-Men Red was pretty well-lauded by a large percentage of readers and it also made some top lists. Obviously to each their own, but I liked the book overall. Also Tom wrote Gambit well in All-New Wolverine. And he's one of a handful of writers who likes the character and writes him respectfully, even if his part has not been a large one.

At any rate, no reason to get too bent out of shape over something that is a maybe at best. My bet is he'll be writing something with Laura and Gabby.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    So marvel made a lot of teasers. Now I think that KT and Larraz are not for ongoing.

All this are probably something like X-Mas Special with 1 page per artist and writer.
    Yeah, I dunno. Maybe? It's a big anniversary celebration apparently. Buuutttt, maybe some of these ARE on-goings? No way 80 writers are going to all have on-going books obviously though.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Yeah, I dunno. Maybe? It's a big anniversary celebration apparently. Buuutttt, maybe some of these ARE on-goings? No way 80 writers are going to all have on-going books obviously though.
    I am sure all these teasers that are the same are just for 1 book. No ongoings. Larraz is drawing HOX. New X books probably will be only after HOX POX relaunch.

I am sure all these teasers that are the same are just for 1 book. No ongoings. Larraz is drawing HOX. New X books probably will be only after HOX POX relaunch.
    Well, HoX and Pox are weekly and over 6 weeks starting in July, right? So if these announcements are including any late August releases it's not impossible.

Well, HoX and Pox are weekly and over 6 weeks starting in July, right?
    6 issues each but released over 12 weeks, because they're alternating between the two minis from week to week.

If it happens that Larraz is drawing Rogue AND Gambit in a book, I will probably keel over and die. But I'll die happy.

At any rate, what a great team-up!
    It's one of those "almost too good to be true" creative teams...never mind if they get to have Gambit and Rogue in that project (whatever it is). With MMX ending, I need this to happen, Marvel!

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With The Stick View Post
    6 issues each but released over 12 weeks, because they're alternating between the two minis from week to week.
    Ah, gotcha. Hmmm. So the question remains whether HoX and PoX will be the ONLY X-related titles during those 12 weeks. That seems a tad limited, no? I wonder if maybe some of these will be one shots? Like the X-Men Black books. I wouldn't be too upset if they are one shots, but hopefully more than single page compilations. I really enjoyed Merry X-Men, but if Larraz happens to draw our duo I want as many pages of that gorgeousness as possible.

Astonishing Member

That would be under too good to be true...even for a page. if it’s for that anniversary issue it’s probably a captain marvel story, since she’s ‘more important’ now.

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    That would be under too good to be true...even for a page. if it’s for that anniversary issue it’s probably a captain marvel story, since she’s ‘more important’ now.
    Oh, yes. Probably it is just a Cap Marvel one page.

Incredible Member

It could be but I feel like they would probably have Kelly Sue D do that one. I mean it still could be Kate Bishop or something else, but I’d still love it if it did include romy.

Javier Pina will draw MMX 12.

Javier Pina will draw MMX 12.
    Oooooh!

a quick google search on art.....

looks good, some could say epic!
    I like it

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    Oooooh!

a quick google search on art.....

looks good, some could say epic!
    I like it
    Nice!! I'm not at all familiar, but I'm liking the look of this. Especially if we keep Frankie on colors. A very lovely send off for this series.

Nice!! I'm not at all familiar, but I'm liking the look of this. Especially if we keep Frankie on colors. A very lovely send off for this series.
    Ah yeah, good point about the colorist, can make a big difference.

About the send off, maybe it's just a hiatus

Now is the time to plant seeds of a sequel people, maybe a real-time pregnancy arc, a committed nine month and more arc following the pregnancy. All-new and All-Different 'experiment' of Marvel.

If Mr Sinister found out, he'd be a real and present threat!

Pregnancy very much would take Rogues absorption ability out of action for those months. She wouldn't want too consume anything to risk her unborn baby. If Sinister found her and was goading her to absorb him, it could be an epic battle of wills. A chance to show Rogues smarts. It would be pretty tense fo sho.

Gambit can be having to fight through the marauders one by one to get to them

And Rogues ionic energies could imbue the baby/child with invulnerability to keep it safe for some years. Gambit would need to be careful of the babies palmar grasp reflex! ha! ouch!