Page 91 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2671

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Love the new avatar Kalternativa! Ok, I think this interview is the most encouraging one I've seen. No AU and no time travel is good news. Still have my doubts that Rogue or Gambit play a big role. But if they are kept hopefully intact until their next book, that would be nice.
    I don't get the feeling that R&G will appear in this event either...but hey, I've been wrong before. If they aren't in it then I have a sneaking suspicion their absence will be set up in the final MMX issue (say, a well deserved vacation away from all things space, Mojo, and Guild related ) and then they'll appear in a new team book down the road. Or they'll be wallpaper in Hickman's run. IDK. Take it as it comes, I guess.

I liked the issue.

Generally, I'm not really a huge fan of the Guilds stories, though I do like Candra, and I'm really glad she's back. Belladonna's always good for trolling. We'll see how this closes up in it's final issue. We can't expect too much with just 20 pages to go. I really love the cover, one of my favourites of the series.

Incredible Member

I actually like Guild stories just as long as they are balanced out and not the only Gambit stories. So this one “feels” right.

I am so intrigued by the stitches bathroom thing. Even if it isn’t what AJ suggested and a part of a bigger plan, it’s totally going to be a head cannon move for him to me now. Like he doesn’t have his powers so he couldn’t just charge and dissolve the stitches...but maybe he can run his belt or the chaincuffs a bit against them...if it’s something he might need like a pick? If it’s a locater thing, then who is keeping an eye on the location. Didn’t seem like Rogue. Fence? He’s quasi-guild. Mostly I just want to sit around all day and think about this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    I actually like Guild stories just as long as they are balanced out and not the only Gambit stories. So this one “feels” right.

I am so intrigued by the stitches bathroom thing. Even if it isn’t what AJ suggested and a part of a bigger plan, it’s totally going to be a head cannon move for him to me now. Like he doesn’t have his powers so he couldn’t just charge and dissolve the stitches...but maybe he can run his belt or the chaincuffs a bit against them...if it’s something he might need like a pick? If it’s a locater thing, then who is keeping an eye on the location. Didn’t seem like Rogue. Fence? He’s quasi-guild. Mostly I just want to sit around all day and think about this issue.
    If he really put smth under his skin then I would guess it is somr kind of EMP tech that can off all tech around him.

Incredible Member

Ooooh! That’s a good guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post

Seriously, right?! I have to think this is where KT is going with this. But if not ... yeah, that's totally going to become a thing in the future. Because that's the kind of crazy-ass idea I would expect of Remy! Whatever it is has to be relatively small, so as not to stick out upon inspection. Could be simple as a lock pick, though we have seen that move a few times now. I like both your ideas, Purp and Couplest!

BANNED

I just hope they can make an appearance in UXM before it ends. Blue Team reunion.

I really liked this issue, my only gripe is with the art.
    Candra didn't look like a teen because every woman Bazaldua draws appear to be very young. If it wasn't for the dialogue pointing that out I wouldn't have realize that it wasn't the normal Candra.
    I hope that the theory of Gambit hiding something under his skin is true, it would be really cool if it was.

Astonishing Member

I could tell she didn’t look normal but wasn’t sure what. Of course, that’s a common failing of comic artists, can’t draw ‘kids’ .

Very clever idea that Remy implanted an EMP or similar device to shut down the collar. Excited to see if that's the case!

Rather pleased that Candra did appear and that I called it, though I didn't expect her to be young! (https://community.cbr.com/showthread...71#post4343571)
    Not Bazaldua's best, alas, which her youthful appearance did exacerbate, but that Rogue panel with the goons hanging off her was so good, and I will miss KT's Remy internal monologues.

Dude has has some seriously awesome issue opening scenes in MMX! Another great issue.

Javier Pina's art fpr MMX 12. Looks cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Javier Pina's art fpr MMX 12. Looks cool!

Still really has a lot of the look and feel from what Oscar was doing for consistency. But also some nice subtle differences too. Great facial expressions in these panels.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Still really has a lot of the look and feel from what Oscar was doing for consistency. But also some nice subtle differences too. Great facial expressions in these panels.
    Yes. We got really lucky with the artist for last issue. I am really surprised.

The preview looks great, very reminiscent of Oscar's style, but dare I say...better?

Incredible Member

Loving the art! And something is going on with Belle in the second panel she’s in. I need my hmmmmm emoji!