Page 95 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2671
    Incredible Member

I may have just sent my husband a crazy number of text messages that could have been summarized with “I need this cover, make it happen.”

Mike Choi

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

Mike Choi
    Beautiful DPS!

Mike Choi
    I loved this moment in that issue. Gorgeous art.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    I loved this moment in that issue. Gorgeous art.
    What issue is it from?
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    The preview looks great, very reminiscent of Oscar's style, but dare I say...better?
    Hard agree. I think sadly he's trying to keep the style of the book... I wish he wouldn't though. I mean, David Lopez did his own thing... based off of what I have seen by his other art I think he could have matured this book up quite a bit. The style of MMX was never my favorite but I have loved this series just the same. My biggest gripe was the wedding issue didn't feel as "emotional" as I would have hoped but the run has been super fun and clever. Kudos to everyone on MMX. I will never be able to express just how sad I am to see it end. Frank has saved some of the lesser liked art/panels with his amazing colors.

I highly anticipate to see what Remy has up his sleeve... er, what he's sewn into his skin. Haha.

Kelly has killed it!

And AJ, you know Greece was FREAKING AMAZING. Haha.. So happy I got to meet up with a Romy fan while there. Stella was wonderful.
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    What issue is it from?

Ah, ok. Thanks!
    Make Good Art

Ah, ok. Thanks!
    Rogue’s poor spine but I generally love Mike Choi’s work with the two. Especially his Gambit <3 <3

If he couldn’t get on interiors for a Wave 1 book with the couple post-HoXPoX, I hope he’d at least get cover duties drawing these two.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

What issue is it from?
    X-Men 204 (which I realized everyone already stated) but I have to brag because I own the original art from Mike Choi of Gambit’s confessional (the page before the epic 2 page spread) and dragged it down to WonderCon (back when it was still in San Francisco) to have Mike sign it for me. *dreamy sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    X-Men 204 (which I realized everyone already stated) but I have to brag because I own the original art from Mike Choi of Gambit’s confessional (the page before the epic 2 page spread) and dragged it down to WonderCon (back when it was still in San Francisco) to have Mike sign it for me. *dreamy sigh*
    Can you feel my dagger eyes of envy?

I've always wanted to know that somehow Rogue heard what he said on that page. Or maybe absorbed it from him. So emotional and heartfelt.

I know we can get down on Carey for some of his choices, but he really brought Gambit back into the spotlight and restored him back to a heroic character after the whole Deathbit thing. Plus I've come to realize he's one of few writers that actually acknowledges their time from X-Treme X-Men, for what it's worth.

Rogue’s poor spine but I generally love Mike Choi’s work with the two. Especially his Gambit <3 <3

If he couldn’t get on interiors for a Wave 1 book with the couple post-HoXPoX, I hope he’d at least get cover duties drawing these two.
    Yeah, he does some really great stuff. I always love the coloring of that splash-page as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    Jealous! I've seen some pretty cool Gambit, Rogue, and X-23 prints on his site. Definitely considering getting one.
    Make Good Art

Still hate the guy AJ

But kudos to you and your maturity
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Can you feel my dagger eyes of envy?

I've always wanted to know that somehow Rogue heard what he said on that page. Or maybe absorbed it from him. So emotional and heartfelt.

I know we can get down on Carey for some of his choices, but he really brought Gambit back into the spotlight and restored him back to a heroic character after the whole Deathbit thing. Plus I've come to realize he's one of few writers that actually acknowledges their time from X-Treme X-Men, for what it's worth.
    Then again Carey is also a BIG Magneto and Rogue fan so...guess it all balances out in a way...here's hoping they don't torpedo the marriage at the drop of a hat...

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    I’m finishing up the 10th episode right now. Overall I liked it and think it was well done, but I could have used more Gambit. Then again that’s often the case. (There was also a part where I thought we might get a Rogue mention, but alas it was not meant to be.)

Oh my mixed feelings bout Chris Hemsworth Gambit. I don’t know if he could do the accent and origins was a trash fire but he’s so dreamy!
    See, I was afraid of that. Gambit's role gets hyped up for the podcast, but he doesn't get enough scenes. Without giving anything away, what did you think of Gambit's portrayal?