Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Well it's better than nothing I guess lol, but seriously I hope she will do a good job with this annual. It's funny when you think about it but we will get an annual before the launch of the ongoing lol.

You're welcome!

Let's hope so and yeah the end of Infinity Watch was really disappointing unfortunately.

I don't want to get my hopes up, but Cates just teased that he's currently writing a new number one so maybe there is still a chance to see him on the Wolvie relaunch. The dream isn't dead yet

I'm not sure yet because there is no sliding time scale and so many continuity mistakes. Also looking at the preview, it looks like both Cyclops and Talisman just got killed by the Truth. If they're really dead then it's not canon, if not well it still could be lol.

Regarding the story only lasting 9 issues instead of 12, I wouldn't be surprised if the abyssmal sales and the upcoming big X-Men relaunch are the reasons it got cut short although the solicits could be lying lol. The last issue took place during the 80s, but I agree the pacing of this story has been so slow that it feels like almost nothing happened, the number of pages and the monthly release really doesn't help either.

I also prefer reading TPB compared to back issue, only Marvel books I think are worth reading monthly are Immortal Hulk, Venom (not a big fan of the WOTR issues by Bunn though) and Daredevil, really worth the money in my opinion.

Thanks for the preview! You're right there are too many continuity mistakes both in this issue and the previous one, but yeah Logan lost his adamantium in 1993, so he should have his bone claws here. Regarding the X-Men still looking young, maybe they're all using a good moisturizer lol but seriously, looking at the preview things don't look promising for the X-Men, Cyclops seems to be dead and Talisman jut got her neck snapped, so yeah maybe they're all going to die in this issue.

At least one thing I can say is that the art in this preview looks good:

Well, i don't want to get my hopes up either, but hopefully his doing something with Logan. Also i hope that whoever writes Logan next has some caliber behind him, i don't want a new Wolverine #1 that has Guggenheim.in the tittle lol.