Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

@Hush

I'm optimist lol. I think 2025 should end the new "phase" (not sure if they're still using this term) of MCU movies and their new trilogies (Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Ant-Man, GOTG,etc...) maybe introducing the FF into the mix and both the New Avengers and young Avengers so no place for the X-Men lol.

Then you have the whole Disney plus thing, that they can use to give more background to several X-Men characters if they want instead of doing a big movie for each of them but yeah not sure if they're going to use the O5 but maybe a mix of the O5 and the Ultimate X-Men team similar to what they did with the Avengers. But one thing for sure, it will be quite some time before Logan's appearance in the MCU lol.

Since we worked out a time frame for his appearance, when and how should they introduce Logan?
    I suggested adding him 5 years after the X1 reboot, to be frank i'm mostly indifferent as to when they add him, that being after, in between or before X1, but more of how he gets added, I'd prefer a Captain America I/WW type movie that's set far in the past, portraying him more as a heroic force of nature perhaps being a counterpart to Sabretooth on the opposite end.

Believe it or not, I'd have them go more akin to Tyler Mane's Sabretooth, but cut out the goofiness and replace it with horror tropey stuff, like fullbody/half body undershots in shadow, slower build ups with arm/hand or back to the camera shots. You can throw in some cannibalism in there too i guess lol. Make him like The Terminator or The Beast (Split) and do something with his eyes, have them glow or something, maybe add an extra foot to his height.

Somehow have the room shake when he lumbers around, considering he is 380 with Adamantium, adding another foot to him could make my suggestion more feasible. He'd be getting to AA Killer Croc or RE2 Mr X levels of absurdity, plus them doing that would make it harder for Creed to be anything but a pure villain, could really stunt his growth later on.

While cleaning up Wolverine's Rogues gallery list, I had his love interests complied, did this a while back on CV, since that was a few years ago, Wolverine has bumped into a few more ladies along the way. List is limited to 616 stuff, one night stands and unrequited loves (both ways). Anyone feel free to correct and add in.

Wolverine's love interests

Mystique (Mutant) has a kid with
    Jean (Mutant)
    Storm (Mutant)
    Snowbird (Mutant)
    Persephone (Mutant)
    Native (Mutant) dead
    Dazzler (Mutant)
    Domino (Mutant)
    Black Cat (Human)
    Melita Garner (Human)
    Yukio (Human)
    Mariko Yashida (Human) ex fiancee
    Silver Fox (Human) dead
    Itsu (Human) dead, ex wife, has a kid with
    Rose O Hara (Human) dead
    Atsuko (Human) dead
    Seraph (Human)
    Charlemagne (Human) dead
    Black Dragon (Human)
    The 5 unknown women he had kids with in Aaron's run (Human)
    Tyger Tyger (Human)
    Cassie Lathrop (Human) dead
    Gahck (Human) has a kid with
    Sylvie (Human) dead, has a kid with
    Viper (Mutate) ex wife
    Pink Lady (Mutate)
    Carol Danvers (Mutate)
    Squirrel Girl (Mutate) was underage I believe lol
    Amir (Atlantean) dead

8 Mutants
    21 Humans
    4 Mutates
    1 Atlantean

8 of which are still dead, 11 have died
    Killed 4 of them (Jean, Mystique, Rose, Mariko)

Can anyone tell me if Raze is part of the 616 universe, i don't believe he is plus i'm slightly unsure on Carol Danvers and Black Cat, i think the latter was involved with Logan in CLAWS, but i can't really remember to what extent and if that was in the 616.
    Wolverine Acts of Evil solicits is suggesting another potential love interest.

So a question to all, who'd think Wolverine will be with next, excluding AOE, in a another short lived tragic relationship with a human or perhaps a long lived one with a mutant?

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Since coming back, has Wolverine's prior relationship with Storm been brought up and/or mentioned?
    Think I recall Storm bickering to Jean in ROW that Logan is always involved with a women when referring to his feud with Persephone, so it seems she isn't on good terms with him lol
    Last edited by Mr Abductor; 06-18-2019 at 11:21 AM.