Page 31 of 84 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah, his first Ultimate X-men costume was the best. Just have 616 Logan wear that basically, and add the cowl. Black and tan would be money.
    I could even do w/o the mask.

Another Wolverine by Syaf

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Variant cover for War of Realms #2 (Second Printing) by Juan Ferreyra. It's good to see him finally draw Wolverine again.
    Nice! I really hope he will be the artist of the new Wolverine ongoing!

Also Marvel just announced the Absolute Carnage event by Donny Cates and as teased during the Venom series Logan will be part of it:

More info here:

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/03...m-donny-cates/

Trailer:

So more Logan written by Donny Cates that's great

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Nice! I really hope he will be the artist of the new Wolverine ongoing!

Also Marvel just announced the Absolute Carnage event by Donny Cates and as teased during the Venom series Logan will be part of it:

More info here:

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/03...m-donny-cates/

Trailer:

So more Logan written by Donny Cates that's great
    Sounds pretty good, i don't think that Logan would be very important in the story, but more Cate's Wolverine is something that i can't say no.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Sounds pretty good, i don't think that Logan would be very important in the story, but more Cate's Wolverine is something that i can't say no.
    Yeah even if he only has a minor role, at least Cates is going to write Wolverine so that's alway a good thing

By the way, some informations for War of the Realms were revealed during the Marvel Panel at C2E2:

Wolverine will team up with the Punisher during the "War of the Realms: War Scrolls" mini. Each issue of this mini collects 3 stories, the third story of the first issue will have Wolverine and the Punisher fighting against Dark Elves and Trolls.

Source: https://www.newsarama.com/44378-c2e2...he-realms.html

Also some art from the second issue of War of the Realms by Russell Dauterman and featuring Wolverine:

source: https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/03...noffs-at-c2e2/

This whole saga is going to be really epic, I can't wait!

Yeah even if he only has a minor role, at least Cates is going to write Wolverine so that's alway a good thing

By the way, some informations for War of the Realms were revealed during the Marvel Panel at C2E2:

Wolverine will team up with the Punisher during the "War of the Realms: War Scrolls" mini. Each issue of this mini collects 3 stories, the third story of the first issue will have Wolverine and the Punisher fighting against Dark Elves and Trolls.

Source: https://www.newsarama.com/44378-c2e2...he-realms.html

Also some art from the second issue of War of the Realms by Russell Dauterman and featuring Wolverine:

source: https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/03...noffs-at-c2e2/

This whole saga is going to be really epic, I can't wait!
    I haven't keep up with Aaron's Thor because is difficult to see Odinson get trashed montly (and i'm not even a big Thor fan) but Aaron does best when he goes full ridicule, so i'm kind of interested in this event.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Spectacular Member DetectiveStrange's Avatar

Byrne still might be the definitive Wolverine artist for me:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DetectiveStrange; 03-22-2019 at 07:35 PM.

Spectacular Member DetectiveStrange's Avatar

Some more:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveStrange View Post
    Byrne is definetly in the top 5 for me.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I haven't keep up with Aaron's Thor because is difficult to see Odinson get trashed montly (and i'm not even a big Thor fan) but Aaron does best when he goes full ridicule, so i'm kind of interested in this event.
    I would 100% be okay if Logan just wore the the t-shirt and jeans combo in the majority of his outings. Only putting on the spandex when Cyclops or Cap asks him lol.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

You know, gotta love how nothing really big has happened with Logan to get reintegrated with the MU given that he's mostly been sticking to the shadows and only interacted with a couple others outside of the X-Men since coming back yet, given his having a big role among the heroes in War of the Realms, the heroes are just kinda rolling with him being back without skipping a beat.

Yeah I like Jane as Thor but I don't like his characterization of both Odinson and Odin at all. His future Thor stuff is good though.

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveStrange View Post
    My favourite Wolverine's artist is Barry Windsor Smith but John Byrne is in my top 5, his work on Wolverine is really iconic. Proof is this panel often imitated but never equalled:

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    You know, gotta love how nothing really big has happened with Logan to get reintegrated with the MU given that he's mostly been sticking to the shadows and only interacted with a couple others outside of the X-Men since coming back yet, given his having a big role among the heroes in War of the Realms, the heroes are just kinda rolling with him being back without skipping a beat.
    To be honest, Logan died so many times along the years and each time he came back that's his thing so yeah it's not surprising other heroes thought his last death was just temporary and are now just rolling with him being back, even Deadpool joked about it during Uncanny Avengers.
    Last edited by Hush; 03-23-2019 at 08:02 AM.

To be honest, Logan died so many times along the years and each time he came back that's his thing so yeah it's not surprising other heroes thought his last death was just temporary and are now just rolling with him being back, even Deadpool joked about it during Uncanny Avengers.
    I dunno, Steve and Deadpool really made the biggest deal out of it outside of the X-Men even going as far as to burn all his stuff and make sure to scrub down everything so none of his DNA remained. The egg must really be on their faces now.

Yeah I like Jane as Thor but I don't like his characterization of both Odinson and Odin at all. His future Thor stuff is good though.

My favourite Wolverine's artist is Barry Windsor Smith but John Byrne is in my top 5, his work on Wolverine is really iconic. Proof is this panel often imitated but never equalled:

Making your protagonist dumber than the readers is usually a bad idean wich is the problem with Odinson.

Also, Byrne was great, his style in the 80s knew no equal, hell he could make garbage look interesting

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I dunno, Steve and Deadpool really made the biggest deal out of it outside of the X-Men even going as far as to burn all his stuff and make sure to scrub down everything so none of his DNA remained. The egg must really be on their faces now.
    I think it was mostly because they were affraid that someone would try to clone him (and resurrect him that way) using his DNA, with Logan's body locked in the adamantium casing no one could access it and Logan couldn't escape from it so it was "safe" but in the meantime burning his stuff was maybe a precaution for them in case someone wanted to have their own "Wolverine". Also since this story is supposed to be a followup to the original "The Good, The Bad and the Ugly" story, maybe what Butler did with Deadpool's DNA was still fresh in their minds, so they didn't want to take any risk and have a similar scenario with Logan's DNA.

Although with all the blood Logan lost along the years, I'm sure Sinister or someone else could have cloned him several times already but what's funny is that Kitty phased him out before Secret Wars without telling Cap or Deadpool so everything they did was almost useless. Thinking about it Logan's blood is going to be explore by Duggan again during Savage Avengers so maybe he's going to bring up the plot with Deadpool, the sample of Logan's DNA and Butler's machine.

But frankly the aftermath of the death of Wolverine with everyone crying that Logan was dead never made a lot of sense, the X-Men and the Avengers should know better. And now I remember Sabretooth's reaction to Logan's death which was so absurd maybe as worst as Rogue's reaction to Sentry's death lol.
    Last edited by Hush; 03-23-2019 at 10:47 AM.