Page 58 of 84 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Let's hope not lol. Jordan D. White just announced during the most recent X-Men Monday that we'll hear about the first wave of X-Books post HOX/POX on Saturday.
    Excluding people outside of Marvel, there isn't many talent i would like to see on Wolverine's book, was hoping that Priest would've had some sort of involvement but Marvel haven't put him on anything since they had that get together while Bendis was still around in which Bendis was actually offered Wolverine but rejected as there wasn't anything to do with the character that hasn't been done.

House of X #1 sneak peek:

You can download for free the "House of X/Powers of X Free Previews" on Comixology (5 pages preview for each mini):

https://www.comixology.com/House-of-...l-comic/783932

Looks like Logan is happy in this new world, that's a nice change especially after what he went through recently!
    What happens to him in Uncanny, looks like he just gets out of containment and knocks a few people around.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    Excluding people outside of Marvel, there isn't many talent i would like to see on Wolverine's book, was hoping that Priest would've had some sort of involvement but Marvel haven't put him on anything since they had that get together while Bendis was still around in which Bendis was actually offered Wolverine but rejected as there wasn't anything to do with the character that hasn't been done.
    Currently working at Marvel, Ewing, Cates, Spencer or Duggan (yeah his last mini wasn't great unfortunately) could do a great job on the ongoing. Outside of Marvel, Brubaker would be my favorite choice for sure but well no way it will happen lol. Percy could be an interesting choice especially after what he did on Long Night (except the ending which was terrible) and what he's currently doing on the Lost Trail. Scott Snyder or like you said Priest could be interesting choices too but yeah not going to happen unfortunately.

Regarding Bendis, not only he refused Wolverine but he also refused Deadpool before leaving to DC and frankly as much as I like his run on Daredevil, Alias or some of his Ultimate works, I'm glad he refused the main ongoing especially after seeing how he wrote Logan during Secret War, during New Avengers or All New X-Men. And to be honest his recent work at Marvel was really inconsistent, so yeah not sure what he could have done with the character.

What happens to him in Uncanny, looks like he just gets out of containment and knocks a few people around.
    I was referring more to the terrible quality of the minis featuring Logan we've got since last year lol but also to everything that happened to him since his return especially how broken Logan was at the end of Infinity Watch. Some of the things that happened to him and what he had to do during the Rosenberg's run weren't particulary pleasant too (Emma removing some of his memories or what happened with Velocidad for example) so it's nice to see him happy for once.
    Last edited by Hush; 07-17-2019 at 06:45 AM.

You can download for free the "House of X/Powers of X Free Previews" on Comixology (5 pages preview for each mini):

Looks like Logan is happy in this new world, that's a nice change especially after what he went through recently!
    Xavier looks creepy to me in that panel, i don't know why. Still is good to see Logan happy, even if supect that there is more to it than the eye see.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Currently working at Marvel, Ewing, Cates, Spencer or Duggan (yeah his last mini wasn't great unfortunately) could do a great job on the ongoing. Outside of Marvel, Brubaker would be my favorite choice for sure but well no way it will happen lol. Percy could be an interesting choice especially after what he did on Long Night (except the ending which was terrible) and what he's currently doing on the Lost Trail. Scott Snyder or like you said Priest could be interesting choices too but yeah not going to happen unfortunately.

Regarding Bendis, not only he refused Wolverine but he also refused Deadpool before leaving to DC and frankly as much as I like his run on Daredevil, Alias or some of his Ultimate works, I'm glad he refused the main ongoing especially after seeing how he wrote Logan during Secret War, during New Avengers or All New X-Men. And to be honest his recent work at Marvel was really inconsistent, so yeah not sure what he could have done with the character.

I was referring more to the terrible quality of the minis featuring Logan we've got since last year lol but also to everything that happened to him since his return especially how broken Logan was at the end of Infinity Watch. Some of the things that happened to him and what he had to do during the Rosenberg's run weren't particulary pleasant too (Emma removing some of his memories or what happened with Velocidad for example) so it's nice to see him happy for once.
    Bendis leaves due to having nothing left of the imagination with Wolverine, Soule comes in, Hot Claws!
    Boy did he prove Bendis right.

Also i guess that last paragraph was written before reading yesterdays Uncanny lol
    Good lord i can not wait for his solo, so i can stop reading mainland X-titles as his solo stuff usually strays away from other X characters.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Xavier looks creepy to me in that panel, i don't know why. Still is good to see Logan happy, even if supect that there is more to it than the eye see.
    Well it's Xavier, he will always looks a little creepy lol but yeah I'm sure he's up to something.

By the way since I know you're also a fan of Evil Dead, I just finished watching the third season of Ash vs Evil Dead (yeah yeah I know I'm late lol) and I'm so annoyed that there won't be a season 4 So to make up for that and while waiting for the big announcements on Saturday, I decided to re-read the Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness mini-series.

It's still my favorite Marvel Zombies mini and Ash is amazing in it especially his interactions with Dazzler and Doom, but the highlight is still the scene where Wolverine and the Hulk trolled the Necronomicon:

Savage Wolverine and Savage Hulk indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    Bendis leaves due to having nothing left of the imagination with Wolverine, Soule comes in, Hot Claws!
    Boy did he prove Bendis right.
    Well to be honest, after reading Civil War II, his Iron Man run and his GOTG run, it feels like Bendis was bored not only of Wolverine but of the Marvel Universe as a whole. Also Soule proving that Bendis was right about Wolverine? Worst timeline ever lol.

Also i guess that last paragraph was written before reading yesterdays Uncanny lol
    Good lord i can not wait for his solo, so i can stop reading mainland X-titles as his solo stuff usually strays away from other X characters.
    Nah, I've already read it before writing my post (and regretted shortly after lol) but honestly the only thing that annoyed me a lot in this issue (beyond the deaths, the uneven art, the rushed plots and the characterization of several characters just like in the previous issues) was Logan freezing and acting like an idiot when Jean appeared instead of being happy to see his friends alive and rushing to hug Kurt, Kitty, Ororo, Peter or Jubilee. Although if that scene means that Logan is finally free from that toxic love triangle (just my opinion), it may be a necessary evil lol.

But yeah I also can't wait for the solo series, I just hope the next creative team will be good.
    Last edited by Hush; 07-18-2019 at 09:19 AM.

History of the Marvel Universe #1 variant by David Marquez:

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

His smile, It looks so beautiful!!!!!!

Well it's Xavier, he will always looks a little creepy lol but yeah I'm sure he's up to something.

By the way since I know you're also a fan of Evil Dead, I just finished watching the third season of Ash vs Evil Dead (yeah yeah I know I'm late lol) and I'm so annoyed that there won't be a season 4 So to make up for that and while waiting for the big announcements on Saturday, I decided to re-read the Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness mini-series.

It's still my favorite Marvel Zombies mini and Ash is amazing in it especially his interactions with Dazzler and Doom, but the highlight is still the scene where Wolverine and the Hulk trolled the Necronomicon:

Savage Wolverine and Savage Hulk indeed

Well to be honest, after reading Civil War II, his Iron Man run and his GOTG run, it feels like Bendis was bored not only of Wolverine but of the Marvel Universe as a whole. Also Soule proving that Bendis was right about Wolverine? Worst timeline ever lol.

Nah, I've already read it before writing my post (and regretted shortly after lol) but honestly the only thing that annoyed me a lot in this issue (beyond the deaths, the uneven art, the rushed plots and the characterization of several characters just like in the previous issues) was Logan freezing and acting like an idiot when Jean appeared instead of being happy to see his friends alive and rushing to hug Kurt, Kitty, Ororo, Peter or Jubilee. Although if that scene means that Logan is finally free from that toxic love triangle (just my opinion), it may be a necessary evil lol.

But yeah I also can't wait for the solo series, I just hope the next creative team will be good.
    As an Evil Dead, i'm sorry to say that i had sin? because i haven't watched the series beyond one episode (well more like the last 20 minutes of one). Still thanks for tbmhst scan, it made me laught a lot.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

As an Evil Dead, i'm sorry to say that i had sin? because i haven't watched the series beyond one episode (well more like the last 20 minutes of one). Still thanks for tbmhst scan, it made me laught a lot.

What am I reading?! As an Evil Dead Fan, you need to watch this show immediately!!!!!!!

Glad you liked the scan!

Also to celebrate the release of Marvel Ultimate alliance 3, Nintendo and Panini just released a cool variant cover for Wolverine #59 (the italian edition) by Stefano Landini:

Source: https://it.ign.com/marvel-ultimate-a...i-wolverine-59

What am I reading?! As an Evil Dead Fan, you need to watch this show immediately!!!!!!!

Glad you liked the scan!

Also to celebrate the release of Marvel Ultimate alliance 3, Nintendo and Panini just released a cool variant cover for Wolverine #59 (the italian edition) by Stefano Landini:

Source: https://it.ign.com/marvel-ultimate-a...i-wolverine-59
    I'm dissapointed with myself too, it just that there is a lot on my waiting list(i just got Netflix recently and started my new job), that is hard to see all you want.

Hopefully the game is good, i don't plan to buy a Switch, but maybe i would prove it someday. Also for a moment in that image i thought that i saw Hot Claws lol.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I'm dissapointed with myself too, it just that there is a lot on my waiting list(i just got Netflix recently and started my new job), that is hard to see all you want.

Hopefully the game is good, i don't plan to buy a Switch, but maybe i would prove it someday. Also for a moment in that image i thought that i saw Hot Claws lol.
    Don't worry I understand! i hope everything goes well with your new job

Regarding MUA 3, I hope so but yeah just like you I don't have a Switch so for now I won't play it but who know maybe one day. Lmao at the hot claws, it's like a nightmare we see those things everywhere now

Also the preview of the first issue of the History of the Marvel Universe is available:

Source: https://www.newsarama.com/46101-hist...review.html#s7

He isn't in the preview, but Logan will be in the first issue!

Don't worry I understand! i hope everything goes well with your new job

Regarding MUA 3, I hope so but yeah just like you I don't have a Switch so for now I won't play it but who know maybe one day. Lmao at the hot claws, it's like a nightmare we see those things everywhere now

Also the preview of the first issue of the History of the Marvel Universe is available:

Source: https://www.newsarama.com/46101-hist...review.html#s7

He isn't in the preview, but Logan will be in the first issue!
    My first week was pretty good, better than my last one. I hope that it continues like that.

Hot Claws is still in my nightmares. Also i heard a rumor that Soule's creation in MCP (because i can't even remember her name), is going to have a solo book...i swear if she gets one, but not Logan, i'm going to scream.

Thanks for the preview, but i think that it won't read that series until is finished.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I bought Ultimate Alliance 3. I’ll let you all know how it is whenever I have time to play it lol.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I bought Ultimate Alliance 3. I’ll let you all know how it is whenever I have time to play it lol.
    I hope that you enjoy it

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

My first week was pretty good, better than my last one. I hope that it continues like that.
    That's good to hear

Hot Claws is still in my nightmares. Also i heard a rumor that Soule's creation in MCP (because i can't even remember her name), is going to have a solo book...i swear if she gets one, but not Logan, i'm going to scream.
    What a strange rumor but yeah if it's real I'm going to be really disappointed lol, honestly I just hope that Marvel will announce a Wolverine solo ongoing with a great creative team tonight, it's about time.

Thanks for the preview, but i think that it won't read that series until is finished.
    I will try the first issue just to see what kind of retcons or reveals Waid will do and to be honest I'm also curious to see if he will change some stuff about Logan's origins

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Thanks! I was a fan of the X-Men Legends games and of the first Marvel Ultimate Alliance when I was younger but Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 disappointed me at the time so I hope this one is good!