Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    Just read Exit Wounds and it was great, complete contrast to the time Logan cooked up a Savage Land bird/dinosaur for the X-Men, guess Logan takes Japanese culture very seriously lol also great to see someone wreck their hand after hitting Logan, don't see enough of that.
    Obviously Logan's cooking skills are unrivaled:

@Hush

MCP 6 price went up a bit.. so i guess people are taking the risk that Soule's new verse might come back, along with it characters or they just don't know it's not the 616 and are buying in blind lol
    Thinking about that lady he got married too, for her to be someones great-great-great grandmother, wouldn't Logan have to be at least centuries old, books suggest he was born around the late 1800s
    Well I guess for once Marvel will be able to sell some copies of MCP, good for them I guess lol. Regarding Logan's wedding, I think it really depends of when Logan met his wife for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    the Sam Keith story continuity is very wonky. when I read it I assume its the first time Logan and Eddie met since the first team up was in late 92 when Logan been wearing the yellow blue stripe original costume since x-men 4. and worn it for the rest of the 90s except for some minor appearances in davis uncanny run in 99. I don't recall Eddie ever having a problem with the symbiote controlling him very early in his career either.
    Yeah continuity is a little wonky on the Kieth story, Logan has both the brown/tan costume but also his adamantium claws so it can only takes place before 1993 or after 1999. He had both the brown/tan costume and the adamantium claws again during Wolverine Vol 2 #57 in 1992, at the start of the Origins ongoing around 2006, during that Wolverine #900 issue in 2010 and more recently since Uncanny X-Men Vol 5 #12.

Maybe despite what Logan said about being in South America, in reality the story takes place in another dimension and what we're seeing are just Wolverine and Venom dream states once again lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    lol Soule will bullshit he's way through it in a Twitter post, probably will say its a painting.
    Claremont was the writer, but seriously hand-colouring of photographs was something already popular in Japan during the 19th century and during the early 20th century so seeing all the old pictures in color is not something really out of the ordinary.
    Last edited by Hush; 06-27-2019 at 06:53 AM.