Page 17 of 84 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Should I post this in the teaser thread? Just to see how much more hate can they get with him, lol. I find it funny hating on a fictional character, tbh:

Wolvie is going to have a big role on War of the Realms:
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-war-of-re...#leave-comment
    I can understand why some people don't like Wolverine, both from a meta and character perspective, but i found some of their opinions amusing lol.

As for the event, i would check the first issue, but i'm not into Aaron's run so if it doesn't grab me, i'm out.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I hate to say it but Logan’s return here gave me more goosebumps than anything I’ve seen from RoW. That’s not a slight at this issue because this was one of the best issues of X-Men I’ve read in years. By far the best issue of Uncanny in this run.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I hate to say it but Logan’s return here gave me more goosebumps than anything I’ve seen from RoW. That’s not a slight at this issue because this was one of the best issues of X-Men I’ve read in years. By far the best issue of Uncanny in this run.
    Can't really blame you, RoW lost momentum and is difficult to be excited anymore. And yeah, i mostly enjoyed Logan in this issue, his 20 page story was more entertaining that i expected and the team up with Scott was nice, lets hope that the rest of the run is worthy.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Can't really blame you, RoW lost momentum and is difficult to be excited anymore. And yeah, i mostly enjoyed Logan in this issue, his 20 page story was more entertaining that i expected and the team up with Scott was nice, lets hope that the rest of the run is worthy.
    Dropped out of comics for a while because of books like RoW, it was so lackluster, from the delays, terrible art and mediocre story which felt like a partial retread with the whole amnesia thing plus Moon Knight like gimmick, i couldn't be bothered with it. But Dead Man Logan is the ****!

Lot of Brisson's run on OML has been average at best, but his DML has been great so far, might like it more than his Bordertown arc.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    loved seeing logan fight with scott again! badass!

Logan looks wild/nuts there, Scott's just going with it, lol.

After the disappointment that were Hunt for Wolverine and Return of Wolverine, Uncanny #11 may have just brought back my hype for Logan returning. He was fantastic this issue. Felt like old school Logan in this issue and loved seeing him team up with Scott and seeing the two of them straight up murder the Reavers/Purifiers. The second story detailing his story was fantastic two. Most underrated moment for me is when he told Nat and Buck that if he were at the rally for revenge, they'd need more Avengers to stop him.

Can't wait for the next issue
    Last edited by The Kid; 02-06-2019 at 09:12 PM.

Agreed. When he told Bucky and Natasha that if he was there for revenge they’d need more Avengers I smiled. That’s our Logan.

Astonishing Member

I know this will never happen but I'd like to see Keisuke Itagaki do a one shot. His odd style would be good for Logan. Some of his current work for comparisons
    Miaymoto's_aura.jpg
    W19.jpg
    g4.jpg
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 02-09-2019 at 05:01 PM.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

i just saw the greatest showman, now im gonna see the miserables, hugh jackman is a great actor
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

This would look really cool on a T-Shirt.

]

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    i just saw the greatest showman, now im gonna see the miserables, hugh jackman is a great actor
    Prisoners is another really good performance. It's pretty wild how he's mostly a theater/musical actor who just randomly had an 15 year successful break as Wolverine lol. When the MCU starts, it's gonna be interesting to see how and who they cast as Logan. They have a lot to live up to

BANNED

have to watch Eddie the Eagle and Kate & Leopold, he's a very versatile actor

Cover for The War of the Realms #3:

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

is Daniel Radcliffe the new wolverine?

we can be heroes, just for one day

According to J.D.White the dumb $*#% is not RoW but Wolverine: Infinity.🤔
    Infinity Watch takes place after RoW.

So--I've seen a lot of people interpret it that way... but that was not really the intention. I mean... he was NOT looking for the X-Men before he got caught up in Return of Wolverine. He goes looking for them AFTERWARDS.

Which makes the dumb $*#% the stuff we're doing in Wolverine: Infinity. But even there, we certainly would not mean it's dumb in that readers would not enjoy it, only in that Logan has no patience for it.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/XavierFil...283200/photo/1