Page 79 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2969757677787980818283 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1255

He's gonna try and usher in mutant ascendancy with those dry ass lips? He better not try and lick them, dry lips blueberry lookin' ass.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Getting every Tom, Dick and Harry popping up in his solo, hope their involvement is kept brief.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    He's gonna try and usher in mutant ascendancy with those dry ass lips? He better not try and lick them, dry lips blueberry lookin' ass.
    ••[A]••:

Logan, just staring at him: I see you standing there, relaxing on Krakoa....wit them DRY ass lips. AHT AHT...don’t try and lick’em now.

••[A]••: I will skin you. *covers his mouth to lick his lips*

Once upon a time Wolverine was the most popular character. He also commanded most of the X movies. What happened? Why is he now living in Cyclop's shadows?

How did Cyclops become more popular with his cheating on his wife, killing Xavier, his despicable treatment to Emma ways? What is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Redshipper View Post
    Once upon a time Wolverine was the most popular character. He also commanded most of the X movies. What happened? Why is he now living in Cyclop's shadows?

How did Cyclops become more popular with his cheating on his wife, killing Xavier, his despicable treatment to Emma ways? What is going on?
    Wolverine is still by far the most popular X-Man. Cyclops is probably 3rd behind Storm at best. If you look throughout the X-Men's history, the stories never evolved around Logan, yet he always remained the most popular character... I think that says something about the value of his character. This is where the movies messed up in that regard.

You are ignoring a lot of the context behind those actions that made Cyclops earn more sympathy for the readers (especially killing Xavier, who Marvel turn into villain in the last decade).

Also Logan is still the more popular X-Men, he is the only one capable of holding a solo for any amount time. Hell an alternative version of him has a 4 years run, maybe there isn't as much hype for him as before, but he is still popular.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

https://www.cbr.com/interview-benjam....co/6kAAf09Xpi

Does what you're doing with Logan in X-Force tie into or pave the way for the Wolverine solo series you're working on?

There will be no questions of continuity with me writing X-Force and Wolverine. The books will feed into each other, yes, but they’ll also be different in their tone, style and scope.

Wolverine is a character that can be involved in almost any kind of tale. So what types of stories are you interested in telling in that book? What do you want readers to know about it?

The first issue is oversized. I’m not sure I’m allowed to say just how long it is yet, but know that it contains two separate stories that are extremely different in tone. One is a crime/adventure/mystery story that wrestles with memory and identity. The other is a horror/adventure story (with a dash of romance in it) that tackles questions about history and the toll and responsibility of immortality.

I mention this, because right out of the gates, the reader will understand that this is going to be a wild, complex, wide-ranging ride we’re taking them on.

Wolverine has been resurrected from the dead twice in less than a year. (It has been a year, right?) What kind of impact does that have on his psyche, and how will it impact his story in both X-Force and his solo series?

If you’ve read HOX/POX, then you know that the notion of resurrection — and the scars people carry with them even as their bodies are renewed — applies to the whole line of X-books now. I can’t go into much detail, but know that in X-Force, Domino is going to be struggling with some physical and emotional trauma—and seeking revenge as an antidote for it. And Wolverine will be a kind of sounding board for her, because he’s been through this thresher before.

Death and rebirth — of the mind and body — have always been a part of Wolverine’s legacy. That’s nothing new. But I will find fresh ways of exploring the many lives he’s endured (as well as the ones he’s taken).

I would have been thrilled to write these books at any time in my life, but hot damn if this isn’t a great time to be a mutant. Hickman has planted a rich garden and it feels like a thousand years of storytelling could grow out of it. X-Force is a really exciting offshoot of the paradigm shift. This is not simply a team or a “dark X-Men” book — we’re talking about the mutant CIA. And ahead of us we have some wild territory that is going to be both thrilling and morally knotty territory to navigate.

As for Wolverine…he’s my favorite character. He’s always been my favorite character. And you better believe I’m writing the hell out of this book.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

That's an interesting view. One I can't say is particularly true. As to why he is living with the Summers, I don't know but Logan is still very much the most popular X-man. Besides, he goes where he wants to go.

Interesting, looking forward to it all.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Unless you’re just talking on this message board you’re wrong. He’s as popular as ever and most importantly the kids know him. Cyclops barely registers with them and when he does it’s usually to the effect of oh that boring leader guy.

Cyclops is essential to the X-Men, he is the leader, it's hard to imagine the X-Men without him. But Wolverine is easily Marvel's top character, no doubt about that I don't feel like Logan is living in Scott's shadows, and Scott has always been popular too. Logan has been showing up in many books since he has returned, he is the co-leader of X-Force and his solo is coming soon too. I wouldn't worry about his popularity.

I’m digging this
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

Lol you gotta look outside the internet chats. I think certain elements are overrepresented in places like this.