Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    That sounds a lot better than what we actually got in the story.

Also thanks for all the information man. It really helps!
    Hi TheCape,

Yeah what happened with this story is just sad unfortunately.

You're welcome! Glad it helped

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    If Logan has lost his memories again then he wouldn't have known that Mystique was posing as Cap or maybe he hasn't and he knew so he just acted as if he didn't to get the drop on Mystique and Emma, i don't know, all this stuff won't matter soon anyways.
    Yeah that whole thing with his memories is so strange, so it's confirmed that Mystique was Cap all along? Well it makes sense, maybe Logan knew something wasn't right with this "fake Captain America" after meeting the real one during War of the Realms since this war takes place between Uncanny X-Men #15 & #16 according to Rosenberg and Marvel. But yeah it doesn't seem it will matter once Rosenberg's run is done.

And that hot claws stuff is nonsense lol so ignoring all that metaphorical stuff, his HF stops healing his body and transfers into the claws, heating them in the process and this happens when he berserks, so he has no control over it?
    So i guess everyone with his power set could get them, I also reckon future writers and artists will just forget that he doesn't heal while he has them out or perhaps just forget about the thing entirely.
    So true about the hot claws it doesn't make any sense and yeah Logan has no control over it, he explained it during the second issue of ROW: "I was just the claws and nothing else, like they were in control" (can't believe no one at Marvel told Soule to rewrite those horrible dialogues)

The sooner everybody forget about the hot claws, the better such a stupid gimmick although I'm curious about what Duggan is going to do with them in the next issue of Infinity Watch.

Also Soule should've explained all that in the story not his fucking Twitter lol
    100% agree, if you have to explain important plot details on twitter because you didn't do it in your story, you know you've messed up lol.

Seriously the Wolverine relaunch can't come soon enough and I hope Marvel and the X-Office will get it right this time.
    Last edited by Hush; 05-20-2019 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Too much negativity in my original post.