Page 10 of 84 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Well Scott and Logan get the team together to take out their enemies so...doubt that they'll really care about what the public thinks of them...

Though as he's going to team up with Scott and the others they'll see first hand that he's back and then once Jean and the others come back they'll see the same and Persephone will probably be gone by then or unable to change their minds...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    But then wouldn't he go to his other friends if the enemy is one that he'd want to take out as the X-Men would probably not want to kill and such, if anything I'd guess that Marvel wanted to get him away from the view of teacher Logan or headmaster Logan and back to him being the bruiser on the team, the one that does what needs to be done to solve the problem...not really a full anti-hero...
    What other friends?, The Avengers?, Carol and Steve are probably not going to trust him much at the moment. Kurt, Ororo, Piort, Jubilee and Kitty are in another dimension, he broke his friendship with Tyger Tyger. Yukio is still in a wheelchair last time that i checked and he isn't very close to the current Nock Fury. So... what other options of he has?, besides even if the other are agaisnt killing the threat, is not like Logan hasn't done dirty stuff behind the group backs. Is completly possible that he could just come back to his pre-House of M status with the group, but at the moment, we are still in doubt.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Such an development does not bother me too.
    And he said also in the same interview that he did not want to make him a into murderer.

When you think about it, the team of uncanny #12 will be a dangerous mix of misfits in the public eye:
    Cyclops: never was and will be, but in the public eye 'mutant Hitler'
    Wolverine: probably ex. Soteira drone,
    Havok: ex. Supervillain due to Axis
    Banshee: some kind of nano tech controlled zombie
    Madrox: wasn't there recently a massive wave of Madroxes
    Moonstar, Karma, Wolvesbane and Magik: possessed by some t-o virus
    Hope: did not follow her, so no clue
    Wow, so much for public relations! LOL!
    Pretty much, rigth now all the X-Men are hated, so really everyone in this group is a missfit and rejected by the public eye after the events of Uncanny.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Pretty much, rigth now all the X-Men are hated, so really everyone in this group is a missfit and rejected by the public eye after the events of Uncanny.
    That is true!

Ultimate Member

Almost makes me expect that this team will be in pretty rough shape by the time that the rest of the X-Men come back...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Almost makes me expect that this team will be in pretty rough shape by the time that the rest of the X-Men come back...
    That is what makes me more and more interested in this team when I think about it!

What other friends?, The Avengers?, Carol and Steve are probably not going to trust him much at the moment. Kurt, Ororo, Piort, Jubilee and Kitty are in another dimension, he broke his friendship with Tyger Tyger. Yukio is still in a wheelchair last time that i checked and he isn't very close to the current Nock Fury. So... what other options of he has?, besides even if the other are agaisnt killing the threat, is not like Logan hasn't done dirty stuff behind the group backs. Is completly possible that he could just come back to his pre-House of M status with the group, but at the moment, we are still in doubt.
    What's the current status of his relationships with Steve and Carol? From what I remember him and Steve never really got a long but him and Carol were buddies. I guess Logan could go to Parker or Natasha for help but imo, he doesn't respect either of them as much as he does Scott

Extraordinary Member

Logan likes to keep his X-Men affairs in the family. Outside of a few Avengers like Steve, Natasha, and maybe slightly Spiderman, he keeps his X-Men business separate when he can.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    What's the current status of his relationships with Steve and Carol? From what I remember him and Steve never really got a long but him and Carol were buddies. I guess Logan could go to Parker or Natasha for help but imo, he doesn't respect either of them as much as he does Scott
    Steve might still be piss for the whole thing with the Apocalypse Twins over Uncanny Avengers under Remender, i don't remember if they actually got pass that. I had to admit, i'm not sure about Carol this days, but i think that she would try to not get involved in anything very shady right now, considering that she is being portrayed as Marvel WW, but i haven't been paying attention to her after CW2, so who knows, but you are right they use to be good buddies at the very least. I don't think that he would want Natasha and Peter are usually too busy in their own lives, so he probably doesn't want then in something as big as this.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Logan likes to keep his X-Men affairs in the family. Outside of a few Avengers like Steve, Natasha, and maybe slightly Spiderman, he keeps his X-Men business separate when he can.
    This too, when you need help, you go for the closest relatives first lol.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

So I saw this solicitation on Newsarama and I must say I am quite disappointed with the way, X-Comics are directing towards minis , especially with Logan and ROB LIEFIELD.

I must say that I don't like his art at all. I mean seriously, his anatomical structures are simply baddddd. Logan will be involved in this as shown on that cover pic. IIRC Liefield wrote him with his Deadpool and Spider-Man team-up.

I just skipped those Deadpool issues cause's the interiors drawn by him. I read Spidey team-up and I thought those issues were ok with Mole Man and Morlocks but it was still influenced by Liefield's art.

U should search his art on google and there are terrible things.
    Last edited by Vishop; 01-18-2019 at 03:48 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    It's not really related to him, but you can see his forearm on the cover, so I'm posting it. :P

I'm a bit sad that this is a tie-in with Daredevil, and its drawn by Andrea Sorrentino. :/
    It's sad to see that all good artists like Sorrentino or Adam Kubert and even Marco Chechetto were involved with Captain America and Daredevil and Wolverine gets Rob Liefield and Declan Shalvey. This is simply underwhelming

BANNED

Steve might still be piss for the whole thing with the Apocalypse Twins over Uncanny Avengers under Remender, i don't remember if they actually got pass that. I had to admit, i'm not sure about Carol this days, but i think that she would try to not get involved in anything very shady right now, considering that she is being portrayed as Marvel WW, but i haven't been paying attention to her after CW2, so who knows, but you are right they use to be good buddies at the very least. I don't think that he would want Natasha and Peter are usually too busy in their own lives, so he probably doesn't want then in something as big as this.
    On Wolverine's Legacy's event Steve and Deadpool teamed up to bury all the belongings of Logan. They wanted to make sure that no one could get his DnA and resurrect him as Weapon X or make his doppelgangers. But we all know OML came after Secret Wars .......
    Last edited by Vishop; 01-18-2019 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    On Wolverine's Legacy's event Steve and Deadpool teamed up to bury all the belongings of Logan. They wanted to make sure that no one could get his DnA and resurrect him as Weapon X or make his doppelgangers. But we all know OML came after Secret Wars .......
    I completly forgot about that lol. Thanks for reminding me.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Is return of Wolverine over yet?