Page 11 of 84 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Can'tHexTheX View Post
    Is return of Wolverine over yet?
    There is still an issue left, it ends in February 14th if it isn't delayed again.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    There is still an issue left, it ends in February 14th if it isn't delayed again.
    It slipped to the 20th as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    It slipped to the 20th as of now.
    My back, i forgot the exact date.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Well deserved, the ending is not as satisfiying as i hope it would be. But all the technical aspecta from the podcast were excellent, it really inmerse you in the enviroment and the Voice Acting is great.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Can'tHexTheX View Post
    Is return of Wolverine over yet?
    It is a well deserved award. I'm not a big podcast person but this was something I couldn't get enough of.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member

Im happy and looking forward to Uncanny X-MEN and sticking with it for Logan and Scott. Im thrill Cyke in his 90s outfit but I'm the minority that is disappointed Logan is in brown if they bring back the 90s look due to my bias for the Yellow blue stripes because the costume they use for the 90s cartoon and majority of the 90s decade. but still excited. I'm sticking to Uncanny.

BANNED

what are the hopes for a new Wolverine book without Soule, who on Marvel's staff would be best fit to write it

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    what are the hopes for a new Wolverine book without Soule, who on Marvel's staff would be best fit to write it
    There would be a new Wolverine book....someday lol. As for who is the best fit to write it, my chouces are:

-Donny Cates: He recently wrote the characther in Web of V'nam and it was amazing, he really get the voice of the classic version of the characther.

-Gerry Duggan: He did a great job with him during his run with Deadpool and i'm looking foward to his upcoming mini with the characther.

-Ai Eiwing: He has never written Logan in the past, but he seems to be a pretty good idea guy, i think that he could bring some fresh ideas to the Wolverine franchise.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

There would be a new Wolverine book....someday lol. As for who is the best fit to write it, my chouces are:

-Donny Cates: He recently wrote the characther in Web of V'nam and it was amazing, he really get the voice of the classic version of the characther.

-Gerry Duggan: He did a great job with him during his run with Deadpool and i'm looking foward to his upcoming mini with the characther.

-Ai Eiwing: He has never written Logan in the past, but he seems to be a pretty good idea guy, i think that he could bring some fresh ideas to the Wolverine franchise.
    I agree with these 3 choices for writers. I'd also like to see Remender come back and write more Logan, or maybe Hickman could give it a shot.

BANNED

I would love for Loveness to write him, like your signature

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I agree with these 3 choices for writers. I'd also like to see Remender come back and write more Logan, or maybe Hickman could give it a shot.
    I'm not sure if Hickma could do a good job with Wolverine, he seems to be more into higth concept Sci-Fi niche. But Remender could be interesting, especially if Logan is supposed to be feared after his resurrection.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I think Ewing would be a nice choice for Wolverine. His ideas are usually creative and fun.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    I would love for Loveness to write him, like your signature
    Lol, how could i forget that, but yeah he would be a great choice.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I'm not sure if Hickma could do a good job with Wolverine, he seems to be more into higth concept Sci-Fi niche. But Remender could be interesting, especially if Logan is supposed to be feared after his resurrection.
    That's the best thing about Logan, he can fit in anywhere. Street level with Spidey, he fits, World ending events with the Avengers, he fits, solo tale of mystery, he fits. Also after reading Hickman's run on the Ultimates I've always given him the benefit of the doubt.

Another writer I'd really like see tackle Logan in Cullen Bunn. His Magneto solo was amazing and his team books were solid as well.