Page 13 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

OML against other Spider-Man villains besides Mysterio would be cool.
    Rhino,Electro or Shocker would be some villains that i think would be interesting in the OML stories.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Y'know, Logan's death, as much as I hate death/resurrection gimmicks in comics, could have been the perfect opportunity to have people miss him but no! They have to bring in Old Man Logan instantly and defeat the impact of his absence. It would have been a perfect time to regroup creatively and really think about what they want to do with Logan and perhaps repair him. He has just become too many things and lost his way. He has been a mess for way too long.
    To be fair, Old Man Logan at the very least revitalized the brand by bringing the characther back to his more anti-hero roots that were being forgotten by modern writers.

Still the way that everyone treated OML as if he was 616 Logan was annoying.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I've been thinking a bit about OML and how he has been fighting villains that are traditionally other heroes rogues. I really liked his fight with Bullseye and I'm digging him versus Mysterio in Dead Man Logan. Are there any villain's you'd like to see Logan go up against that aren't really his usual? I'd like to see him go up against Kingpin or maybe Green Goblin.
    Kingpin could be cool. I always wanted to see a figth between him an Hammerhead, just to show who has the strongest skull lol.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Kingpin could be cool. I always wanted to see a figth between him an Hammerhead, just to show who has the strongest skull lol.
    Lol just a two page spread of them trading headbutts. I'd also like to see Logan take on someone like Crossbones or the Red Skull. Really I guess I just want to see some mix ups in the rogues gallery.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Yeah, I mean all that build up to his death just for things to go on as usual. I mean what was the point? Sales. Definitely Sales.

Y'know I know Cockrum didn't like Wolverine in the beginning (along with Claremont) but he really drew the hell out of Uncanny X-Men 162. Logan was savage.

It was comical. Almost like when Landfill’s twin brother shows up in Beef Fest and they just act like he’s Landfill. LOL.

I would like to see OML face off against the Lizard:

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I would like to see OML face off against the Lizard:

Lizard is above OML class, the poor dude couldn't do much against it, unless that he comes with a really good plan.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Lol just a two page spread of them trading headbutts. I'd also like to see Logan take on someone like Crossbones or the Red Skull. Really I guess I just want to see some mix ups in the rogues gallery.
    Crossbones and Skull probably won't be much of a phisycal challenger, but it could be an interesting storyline.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Yeah, I mean all that build up to his death just for things to go on as usual. I mean what was the point? Sales. Definitely Sales.

Y'know I know Cockrum didn't like Wolverine in the beginning (along with Claremont) but he really drew the hell out of Uncanny X-Men 162. Logan was savage.

It was weird, they wanted hos death to mean something, but they also wanted to show his legacy with a bunch of derivatives that barely had any relation with him. I think that OML could have worked if he hasn't join to any team and limiting his interactions with the rest of his friends.

Also yeah, the Brood saga was awesome, many of the best moments. from Wolverine are there.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Lizard is above OML class, the poor dude couldn't do much against it, unless that he comes with a really good plan.
    That's more in line of what I was thinking. OML can use his brains to outsmart Lizzy or catch him by surprise.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    That's more in line of what I was thinking. OML can use his brains to outsmart Lizzy or catch him by surprise.
    That could be interesting, plenty of fans tend to forget that Logan is a pretty good tactician.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Crossbones and Skull probably won't be much of a phisycal challenger, but it could be an interesting storyline.
    He already fought him in Fear Itself: The Fearless

He actually beat Crossbones, but Hellstorm got in the way. Crossbones also fought the X-Men, well more like tried, lol. Firestar just waited the right opportunity, and she burned his gun and him, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    He already fought him in Fear Itself: The Fearless

He actually beat Crossbones, but Hellstorm got in the way. Crossbones also fought the X-Men, well more like tried, lol. Firestar just waited the right opportunity, and she burned his gun and him, lol.
    I'll have check that out, I don't remember that.

You think so? I just see Lizard as a much weaker Hulk and OML killed two extremely powerful versions of the Hulk.