Page 14 of 84 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    That could be interesting, plenty of fans tend to forget that Logan is a pretty good tactician.
    I wonder if they will play with this idea more since the heating claws drain his healing factor? I'm not sure how long the heating claws will even last to be honest. Anyone have a guess?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    You think so? I just see Lizard as a much weaker Hulk and OML killed two extremely powerful versions of the Hulk.
    Lizard is strong enougth to give him deal him some serious damage that doesn't regenate quickly and is a lot faster than Logan unlike the Hulk. His advantage is a better damage output but trying to hit something that is faster than you is pretty difficult.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    I wonder if they will play with this idea more since the heating claws drain his healing factor? I'm not sure how long the heating claws will even last to be honest. Anyone have a guess?
    I think that is part of the reason of why Soule gave him that (wicth is a little lame to be honest, there were easier ways to do something similar) but i also don't expect much from writers sticking with that, Marvel isn't that well coordinated.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    He already fought him in Fear Itself: The Fearless

He actually beat Crossbones, but Hellstorm got in the way. Crossbones also fought the X-Men, well more like tried, lol. Firestar just waited the right opportunity, and she burned his gun and him, lol.
    That was a great limited series.

Lizard is strong enougth to give him deal him some serious damage that doesn't regenate quickly and is a lot faster than Logan unlike the Hulk. His advantage is a better damage output but trying to hit something that is faster than you is pretty difficult.
    I don’t know, even as an old man, Logan is really fast. I guess agree to disagree on this matchup.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

You know, it’s worth noting that as of the final issue of Exiles, there are now no less than 5 different Logans from different realities or points in time walking around 616.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

It was weird, they wanted hos death to mean something, but they also wanted to show his legacy with a bunch of derivatives that barely had any relation with him. I think that OML could have worked if he hasn't join to any team and limiting his interactions with the rest of his friends.
    I definitely agree with this.

Also yeah, the Brood saga was awesome, many of the best moments. from Wolverine are there.
    Yes, it had a lot of great Logan parts.

Nice scans From the Shadows.

That reminds me, is there any favorite Wolverine moment that others users want to share?.

Personally, his monologue in the third issue of the Wolverine mini is among my favorites and what define Logan the most.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

So how do people think Logan/ Scott reunion goes down next week?

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    So how do people think Logan/ Scott reunion goes down next week?
    No freaking clue honestly, i just hope that it would be less confrontational than the last few years, some of his vitrol toward Scott didn't make any sense.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

No freaking clue honestly, i just hope that it would be less confrontational than the last few years, some of his vitrol toward Scott didn't make any sense.
    Yeah I miss them having at least a mutual respect for each other

Ultimate Member

Well as far as Logan knows I'd guess that he'd view the Scott that he meets as the one that he met last before his death, so they probably wouldn't just be buddies from the start...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well as far as Logan knows I'd guess that he'd view the Scott that he meets as the one that he met last before his death, so they probably wouldn't just be buddies from the start...
    I don't want then as buddies, just civil with each other, lets be honest Scott has good reason to being resentful toward Logan.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I don't want then as buddies, just civil with each other, lets be honest Scott has good reason to being resentful toward Logan.
    Yeah they used to have each other's back despite what they thought of each other. That's all I want

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    Yeah they used to have each other's back despite what they thought of each other. That's all I want
    Yeah, i find kind of funny that people consider then rivals in spite of how short the actual rivalry was, by the time of the DPS Logan and Scott were in less confrontational terms, not friends by any definition, but good teammates at least, especially after the incident with Proteus.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona