Page 18 of 84 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post

According to J.D.White the dumb $*#% is not RoW but Wolverine: Infinity.��
    Infinity Watch takes place after RoW.

https://mobile.twitter.com/XavierFil...283200/photo/1
    Huh? So Infinity Watch Logan is the same as RoW Logan? I thought they were different people

I know they didn’t mean to call RoW “some dumb s#!t” but that’s how I read it and nothing can change it now ��
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Russell Dautermann, War of the Realms:

https://mobile.twitter.com/rdauterma...770368/photo/1

Astonishing Member

Infinity phenox wolverine and main wolverine are the same. My crack pot dunker mess of a theory they they just tied everyting Logan is doing together without wondering if it's a good idea or not might be right ?

According to J.D.White the dumb $*#% is not RoW but Wolverine: Infinity.🤔
    Infinity Watch takes place after RoW.

https://mobile.twitter.com/XavierFil...283200/photo/1
    So RoW does indeed happen before Infinity Wars?, huh, that's actually one of the many theories of last year.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I always like it when artists draw a good Wolverine. Not some weird troll or someone tall and pretty either.

This is some good stuff. I must admit I do prefer it when Logan is drawn at a normal height. Never been a fan of him being super short.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    This is some good stuff. I must admit I do prefer it when Logan is drawn at a normal height. Never been a fan of him being super short.
    You're a big fan of Ultimate Wolverine right? I believe he was tall (mostly due to Ultimate Logan being heavily influenced by Hugh Jackman). I wonder how they cast MCU Logan with regards to height

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    You're a big fan of Ultimate Wolverine right? I believe he was tall (mostly due to Ultimate Logan being heavily influenced by Hugh Jackman). I wonder how they cast MCU Logan with regards to height
    I think that he would be average in the MCU movies, probably whoever play Storm or Cyclops are going to be taller and more imponent than him as a way to create contrast, but he isn't going to be.much shorter than the rest of the team and lets ne honest, is probably pretty hard to make a live action Wolverine with the heigth of Kevin Hart threatning or badass lol.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I think that he would be average in the MCU movies, probably whoever play Storm or Cyclops are going to be taller and more imponent than him as a way to create contrast, but he isn't going to be.much shorter than the rest of the team and lets ne honest, is probably pretty hard to make a live action Wolverine with the heigth of Kevin Hart threatning or badass lol.
    Yeah no disagreements with you there lol. I was thinking about actors and someone in the TV/film mentioned Jon Bernthal if he wasn't already playing Punisher on Netflix. He kinda has that rugged, dangerous look that would have been perfect.

He is also pretty tall though. Tom Hardy was another popular pick but him being Venom probably takes that out of the running. He was probably a little too old anyway but I think he would have done the role justice. There's noise about Daniel Radcliffe who is pretty close height wise but I'm skeptical about his potential acting there. I'm so used to him as Harry Potter, I'm not sure I could ever see him as Logan lol. Most likely we might get another newcomer which I'm ok with considering how well it worked out the first time

Yeah no disagreements with you there lol. I was thinking about actors and someone in the TV/film mentioned Jon Bernthal if he wasn't already playing Punisher on Netflix. He kinda has that rugged, dangerous look that would have been perfect.

He is also pretty tall though. Tom Hardy was another popular pick but him being Venom probably takes that out of the running. He was probably a little too old anyway but I think he would have done the role justice. There's noise about Daniel Radcliffe who is pretty close height wise but I'm skeptical about his potential acting there. I'm so used to him as Harry Potter, I'm not sure I could ever see him as Logan lol. Most likely we might get another newcomer which I'm ok with considering how well it worked out the first time
    Hardy was my preffered choice, i think that he has that thug-like rudeness that charactherize Logan, but after Venom is probably unlikely. Daniel would an odd choice, i haven't seen much of him outside HP, but hey maybe he can surprise us, still the whole idea of Radcliffe being the next Wolverine is something that i can't help but find funny lol.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Hardy was my preffered choice, i think that he has that thug-like rudeness that charactherize Logan, but after Venom is probably unlikely. Daniel would an odd choice, i haven't seen much of him outside HP, but hey maybe he can surprise us, still the whole idea of Radcliffe being the next Wolverine is something that i can't help but find funny lol.
    Yep, I don't think I can picture Radcliffe as Wolverine without letting out a chuckle. If he does get picked, maybe it he might surprise us. Either way, I feel an unknown might be the best route for now.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Hardy would have been perfect!
    I don't think Radcliffe looks the part but neither did Hugh and he did a pretty good job.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Yep, I don't think I can picture Radcliffe as Wolverine without letting out a chuckle. If he does get picked, maybe it he might surprise us. Either way, I feel an unknown might be the best route for now.
    I actually think he might be decent but I honestly don't think anyone would be able to not see Harry Potter screen. Dude gonna be popping his claws and who audience gonna yell 'catch the snitch' Harry lmao

He is my favorite iteration of the character for sure. I don't mind if he is drawn a little bit shorter than most people but I have never been a fan when he is drawn as if he is 5'3" or is significantly shorter than most people in the room. He hasn't been drawn super short very much since Jackman started portraying him in the movies and I'm okay with that.