Page 23 of 84 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Apparently there's a rumor that logans origin/introduction to the mcu will be via Disney +.
    Thoughts.
    Highly doubt it but if true, it could work if it's rated R

Apparently there's a rumor that logans origin/introduction to the mcu will be via Disney +.
    Thoughts.
    I would actually like that because if you think about it if the show goes just two seasons that’s more Wolverine than Fox gave us in all those movies. Plus I feel like so far the marvel streaming shows allow for a greater focus on character development. Only caveat is it has to be R.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I remember saying that it felt like Marvel was writing two different Wolverines and I was partially right thanks to Infinity Watch. I'm going to assume this adventure with Loki takes place before the events of Uncanny right now.
    Infinity Wacth happens between Return of Wolverine and the current Uncanny arc.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Thoughts.
    Strange, but if they take the rigth steps, it could work, i personally wanted to have Logan introduction in the MCU by himself.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Because i'm kind of salty, i'm just going to mention that two Venom comics (Web of V'Nam and the Annual) gave us a better Wolverine than most of the Hunt/Return saga. Sometimes, less is more indeed.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Was Web of V’Nam any good? Was thinking about checking it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Was Web of V’Nam any good? Was thinking about checking it out.
    Yes it was, is probably the comic with Wolverine in 2018.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Thoughts.
    That would get me to subscribe to Disney+. Actually I think that could work as a live action series if it wasn't set in the present day. Either set it in the past, say during WW2 and have cameos by other Marvel characters such as Peggy Carter or Captain America, or do a riff on Old Man Logan and set it in an alternate future. Of course any period piece will be more expensive but I think a non-current setting wouldn't contrast with any movie plans Marvel may have with Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Yes it was, is probably the comic with Wolverine in 2018.
    Thanks. Just bought it on my iPad. Pretty good read.

Quote Originally Posted by ArminTamzarian View Post
    That would get me to subscribe to Disney+. Actually I think that could work as a live action series if it wasn't set in the present day. Either set it in the past, say during WW2 and have cameos by other Marvel characters such as Peggy Carter or Captain America, or do a riff on Old Man Logan and set it in an alternate future. Of course any period piece will be more expensive but I think a non-current setting wouldn't contrast with any movie plans Marvel may have with Wolverine.
    One of the biggest regrets I will always have is Disney not having the X-characters until after Avengers: Endgame. Never gonna be able to see Logan and Cap fighting Nazis and Hydra agents together on screen smh

Thoughts.
    That would be interesting, especially if that carries over into the movies.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Highly doubt it but if true, it could work if it's rated R
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    I would actually like that because if you think about it if the show goes just two seasons that’s more Wolverine than Fox gave us in all those movies. Plus I feel like so far the marvel streaming shows allow for a greater focus on character development. Only caveat is it has to be R.
    I don't see it being R.

The R-stuff or more explicit content seems like it's heading to Hulu. The stuff that goes to Disney+ seems to be geared for more general audiences, so at the very most I don't think it'll go beyond the kind of content in a MCU or Star Wars movie.

I'm actually kind of surprised a Wolverine cartoon wasn't in that bundle of Hulu animated shows, but it probably wouldn't fit the quirky and comedic tone they're going for.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Thoughts.
    It sounds like it could be used to draw in viewers for their streaming service, but unless the show is able to utilize Logan to his full potential, I'm not entirely sure how I would feel.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    It sounds like it could be used to draw in viewers for their streaming service, but unless the show is able to utilize Logan to his full potential, I'm not entirely sure how I would feel.
    Its suppose to show his origin. I'm assuming they'll be adapting the wolverine origins or marvel presents weapon x.

Thoughts.
    Do you have a link or article to support this rumor? That's something I'd like to read.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Do you have a link or article to support this rumor? That's something I'd like to read.
    Heard about it from comic book cast, roumer comes from we got this covered https://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/marv...h-jackman/amp/
    Not the most trustworthy but it makes sense with what Disney wants and the t.v. series is a safe way to do xmen. The series could be R rated while keeping the movies PG-13