Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Makes you wonder if they started promoting Wolverine's return before they had a decent idea of how they planned to do it?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Makes you wonder if they started promoting Wolverine's return before they had a decent idea of how they planned to do it?
    I have said this dozen of time and I'll say it again, retun was not the original plan they had when legacy 1 came out(he was ment to retun in infinity). Getting the rights back, fresh start, C.B. coming in, white becoming x editors, and creating Phoenix logan all created elements that they had to add or alter for his retuen. My best bet soule current version script was completed by March the earliest and the hunt minies were all annuals or plots from other books that were made to stall(ex psylocks body could have been done with astonishing),for McNiven who's slow style was already being slowed down for his new Barry Windsor-Smith. The story changed du to so many outside factors that accommodation it dragged it down

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I have said this dozen of time and I'll say it again, retun was not the original plan they had when legacy 1 came out(he was ment to retun in infinity). Getting the rights back, fresh start, C.B. coming in, white becoming x editors, and creating Phoenix logan all created elements that they had to add or alter for his retuen. My best bet soule current version script was completed by March the earliest and the hunt minies were all annuals or plots from other books that were made to stall(ex psylocks body could have been done with astonishing),for McNiven who's slow style was already being slowed down for his new Barry Windsor-Smith. The story changed du to so many outside factors that accommodation it dragged it down
    This is a pretty solid theory. I will say I am really excited to see more of Phoenix Wolverine though.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    This is a pretty solid theory. I will say I am really excited to see more of Phoenix Wolverine though.
    Yeah he was quite right about that . However Phoenix Wolverine will be really good imo . Considering he has been perfectly characterized in those short appearances . I mean if u look at that version he was so much better than what I have seen him in X-Comics . I am going give it a read to Wolverine Infinity Watch .

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Yeah he was quite right about that . However Phoenix Wolverine will be really good imo . Considering he has been perfectly characterized in those short appearances . I mean if u look at that version he was so much better than what I have seen him in X-Comics . I am going give it a read to Wolverine InfI havinity Watch .
    I have really high hopes for infinity watch. So far Logan and Loki's interactions have been incredibly entertaining. Logan's no non sense attitude is a good straight man to Loki's mischief.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

I'm just ready to have a Wolverine ongoing. They should've just had him return in Infinity. I'm positive it would have been better than The Hunt and Return of Wolverine. It seems pretty obvious Soule didn't have a plan for his return. Marvel should've let Duggen do it.

Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    I'm just ready to have a Wolverine ongoing. They should've just had him return in Infinity. I'm positive it would have been better than The Hunt and Return of Wolverine. It seems pretty obvious Soule didn't have a plan for his return. Marvel should've let Duggen do it.
    Completely agree. At this point they’d have been better off just explaining Wolverine’s return with the classic Claremontism “I got better.” And moving right into an ongoing. Though I’m hoping Infinity retcons this Mesa into a better explanation.

Lol. when Scott ask how Logan is alive i expect that his answer would be "I got better", it would be great.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I have really high hopes for infinity watch. So far Logan and Loki's interactions have been incredibly entertaining. Logan's no non sense attitude is a good straight man to Loki's mischief.
    Yeah their conversation have pretty solid . I am looking forward to this . It was nice to see Logan in cowboy's suit .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Lol. when Scott ask how Logan is alive i expect that his answer would be "I got better", it would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Completely agree. At this point they’d have been better off just explaining Wolverine’s return with the classic Claremontism “I got better.” And moving right into an ongoing. Though I’m hoping Infinity retcons this Mesa into a better explanation.
    It has been quite crazy for Logan and others , when Claremont was writing him . oof Those days . XD

So interesting post on Twitter showing Hugh Jackman working out with the hashtag cameo. Next avengers movie?here he

BANNED

The damn event didn't over huh... :/ I just want Wolverine Omnibuses... Marvel hasn't even made an Old Man Logan and All New Wolverine Omnibus yet... who knows when will they make the new ongoing's omnibus 'cause it hasn't started yet... :/ off.... :/

Nice pic of CowboyLogan.

I assume that the second image is for Rosenberg Uncanny issues
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Cool
    I know the second picture is from Rosenberg uncanny but any idea of the first?
    I dont read much avengers stuff, is this from the infinity event?